HAMMERDOWN® MX T-BAR STRAIGHT
- Custom Made to fit your bike
- Made from 2.5mm wall thickness mild steel 1 1/2"
- Mitered bends tig welded and polished, bead blasted before powder coating
- 38mm diameter
- Powdercoated or Chrome finish
- Throttle by wire compatible if required
- Available in 10"- 16" height
- Welding procedures are done in accordance with AS/NZS 2980:2018
Our MX bar is only available in Straight Rise - we do not offer a pullback option.
Recommended Retail Price:
- Starting from $699.00 incl GST - 38 dia to suit both cable and hydraulic models
Talk to your local bike shop for pricing. Prices are subject to change without notice.
NOTE: All T Bars risers run ½” UNC BOLT SIZE – and are designed to accept factory controls.
MEASURING THE BARS: Bar height is measured from the bottom of the base to the centre of the top bar.
BAR ORDERS: When ordering bars discuss your requirements with your local bike shop - let them know if you are using aftermarket parts as this will affect bar fitment.
The cutout for the brake and clutch reservoirs are 60mm unless otherwise stated.
INSTALLATION: Hammerdown® Bars have no control over and accept no liability in respect to incorrect bar installations.
FXR DIVISION SPLIT MX T BARS- GLOSS BLACK
At FXR Division, we're always doing things that are a little outside the box. That's why we offer a Split MX T Bar in:
FXR Division Handle Bars are finished in a High Quality Gloss Black Powder Coat(CHROME IS NOT AVAILABLE AS IT HAS BECOME TOO EXPENSIVE AND DIFFICULT TO QUALITY CONTROL
Our customers have been purchasing our FXR Division Bars and Crash bars in Black and having them stripped and plated locally to them)
In addition to giving you great looks, performance, and comfort, these bars are some of the easiest to internally wire! All of our bars work with Throttle By Wire OR Standard Throttle Cable Assembly...YES… Your OEM Throttle By Wire fits PERFECTLY!
At a width 29.5” End To End…Our FXR Division Split MX Bars are made with a 12 Degree Wrist Angle… as we have done the R&D and found this to be the most Natural Wrist Position and offers not only the MOST Comfortable Position while your hands are resting on Your Bars, but offers Performance as well… This is NOT Pullback as Pullback is in the Riser… Our “G Series” Bars offer a 1” Pullback in the Rise.
To ensure Maximum Strength, we manufacture all of our bars from 1.250 X .125 steel tubing and DOUBLE Stacked .750 DOM Supports for added Strength and StructuralIntegrity. All FXR Division bars go through our rigorous quality control process before they leave the shop.
IF YOU ARE PURCHASING OUR FXR DIVISION SPLIT MX BARS TO RUN IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE KRAUS MOTOR CO. RAPTOR PLATE…
12” FXR Division Split MX Bars DO NOT Require extending cables and/or lines… Your Stock Cables should work just fine!!!
14” FXR Division Split MX Bars… while we have had customers able to install WITHOUT extending Cables or Wires… it may not always be the case.
If have a Road Glide with a Hydraulic Clutch and/or ABS and you would like to extend your Clutch and ABS Brake Line… Parts RECOMMENDED and we SELL to to do so are on our “Clutch Cables, Brake Lines, and Fittings” page:
CAN BUS HANDLEBAR CONTROL WIRE EXTENSIONS
(1) GUERRILA CABLES Plug N Play CAN bus Xtra Length 34” (42” for 16 inch bars)
(1) Universal Clutch Line Adapter
(1) 70” Goodridge Clutch Line (71” for 16 inch Bars)
(1) Straight Banjo Fitting for Hydraulic Clutch Master Cylinder
TOP ABS BRAKE HOSE
(1) Goodridge ABS Adapter Block
(1) 60” Goodridge Brake Hose (63” for 16 inch Bars)
(1) Straight Banjo Fitting For Brake Master Cylinder
** If your OEM Perch Clamp has a locating pin… it will be necessary to remove it before installation**
*** Don't forget to get a set of NEW Handlebar Bushings to go with your bars!***
****We normally DO NOT stock bars over 16”… they are Made To Order and may take a little bit longer to manufacture and ship… Orders for Bars over 16” WILL BE subject to a 20% Cancellation Fee if order is cancelled after 7 Days from the Date the Order was placed***
ALL FXR DIVISION PARTS ARE PROUDLY MADE AND MANUFACTURED IN THE USA.
We do our best to have ALL of Our FXR Division bars In Stock. However if they are not, please allow 2-4 weeks for orders to ship. NOTE: INTERNATIONAL PRICING MAY VARY
Harley Davidson, West Coast T Bars, and Avon - A Dyna In Contrast
Skill Level // Intermediate
As silly as it sounds, many of the largest modifications we make to our motorcycles are the smallest. Sure the paint may be the most eye-catching, but the little things add up to so much more. Take for instance new handlebars. Your ride is transformed by the visual appeal and ergonomic alteration of something we basically take for granted. Add to that a splash of color here and there for contrast, and your stock ride starts to take on a look that draws onlookers in visually, but doesn't give away its secrets all at one at a time.
From the showroom floor, the Wide Glide is a tough machine right out of the box. Ours was ordered in Vivid Black and sported a nice custom look thanks to many of the components already dipped in darkness from the factory. With the multitude of chrome and polish splashed around, it's apparent the MoCo has been spending some time watching what modifications enthusiasts are making. We had a chance to pull off a drastic change to a 2011 Harley Davidson Dyna Wide Glide, and we did so with barely any work. Only one specialty tool was involved in the whole operation, so we know you can accomplish the same makeover in your own garage. We're going to show you how.
To make life easier, we chose most of the parts right out of the Harley Davidson Genuine Motor Parts and Accessories catalog. The only parts not from the book were the Avon grips and West Coast T-Bars 8-inch MX Bars. Our Dyna already had the pegs so the matching Avon grips made perfect sense. As for the bars, we are going to call them the 2x2x2 bars. West Coast T-Bars' MX 8-inch bars are about 2 inches taller, 2 inches narrower, and have 2 inches less pullback than stock. They worked out perfect for this Wide Glide and made the ride so much more comfortable and controllable. Be sure to check out each of the manufacturers to find out what goodies they have for you and your ride!
1. Many of you will recognize this as the stock frontend on '08-newer Wide Glides. A change was overdue and we had just the plan in mind.
2. With the Dyna supported by the frame, we unbolted the brake caliper, removed the axle, and rolled the front wheel out of the way. The fender was pulled and set aside on a towel to prevent damage.
3. Loosening two pinch bolts per side was all that was required so the fork legs could slide free from the triple clamps' grasp.
4. Don't feel like the forks have voodoo in them. Remove the upper retaining bolt to relieve the spring pressure, pull the retaining clip hidden under the dust seal (shown here), and then hang the fork upside down to drain the oil while unscrewing the damper bolt in the end of the lower leg.
5. With everything free, the upper and lower fork legs will pop apart with a good tug.
6. We slipped everything into the H-D black lower legs in reverse order. Here is where the one specialty tool came into play. Our choice was a George's Garage 49mm fork seal driver ($59.95).
7. Harley's Fork Slider Dust Cover Kit sealed the deal (pun intended). A setscrew clamped each one in place in the groove shown on the lower fork leg.
8. Back on the bike, our new black lower legs were already looking great, but we weren't done yet.
9. After reassembling the frontend, we hid the axle ends from view with the H-D Front Axle Nut Cover Kit.
10. How was this for a dramatic change with only two hours of effort?
11. Up top, we stripped the handlebars of the bike's controls.
12. Harley-Davidson internally wired the Wide Glide's handlebars. To completely remove the controls, we had to de-pin the factory connectors so the wiring would slide through and out.
13. The original bushings were retained once the stock bars were unbolted and removed for their trip to the swap meet.
14. West Coast T-Bars builds its bar risers on standard 3-1/2-inch spacing with cupped bungs to fit flush over the bushings. The 8-inch MX bar measured in at 32 inches across with 3-3/4 inches of pullback. Tubing started at 1-1/4 inches and necked down to 1 inch for the controls and grips to fit properly.
15. Avon's grips are manufactured in the USA with Kraton rubber, featuring a very soft serrated texture to help hang on to your bike. Both ends were finished off with 6061 billet aluminum end caps and collars.
16. Rewiring the MX Bars was a bit of a chore as the one-piece design made running the wires a task, but with everything bolted back up, we couldn't wait to ride!
17. Last on our list was dressing up the fork caps and steering head bolt with the Motor Company's Upper Fork Stem Covers. A setscrew held them in place and the H-D logo was affixed after we had the covers all set.
TC Bros Pro Series Modular Risers are designed for high performance, good looks, and ease of installation. Built for the ultimate in strength and clamping power, these risers provide unmatched performance and style. You are viewing the straight configuration risers, but a 1-1/2 inch pull back version is also available.
Made in the USA from 6061-T6 billet aluminum
12 bolt, one-piece top clamp for increased strength
Billet center clamp to prevent handlebar rotation
Modular design features removable uprights for low cost height changes
1 inch diameter (Stock Harley) or 1-1/8 inch diameter (MX bar) clamp sizes
Straight rise or 1.5 inch pullback style
Black anodized or machined finish
6 inch, 8 inch, 10 inch, and 12 inch rise available
3.5 inch center to center spacing is direct fit to most OEM Harley Davidson models including (Dyna, FXR, Sportster, Softail, etc.)
Internally threaded to accept stock Harley 1/2-13 riser hardware
Gauge mounting brackets sold separately if required
May require longer cables/brake lines depending on model and handlebar style
1 inch diameter clamps are for OEM sized Harley Davidson handlebars
1-1/8 inch diameter clamps are for motocross style handlebars (Pro-Taper, etc.)
Not for use with springer applications or models with non-removable risers
Dyna mx bars for
Anastasia Pavlovna breathed more often, hugged Vitka, hugging him to her, and finally again emitted a loud groan in her son's face, indicating. Another orgasm. Either this affected Vitka, or the time came, but he immediately discharged into her, panting almost louder than his mother. This time I managed with them, pouring myself onto a specially prepared towel.Hardcase Performance bar and riser install :Vlog 28
Anya screeched thinly, moved her legs, squeezing my face, and her fingers with all their strength, painfully, pulled my hair. A stream. Of thick slime poured out of her slit, I did not have time to lick it off.
- 2017 toyota corolla pictures
- Truck paint design ideas
- Alcatel flip phone settings
- Halo 2 pc updates
- Left coast original etsy
- Mollymauk coat sewing pattern
- Bonneville county human resources
- F650 fuse box location
- Best tbi heads
- Dazai x reader
- Fallout 76 community forum
- Lady rainicorn t shirt
Maybe he would not have remembered if it were not for the watch on his hand. On the hand that already held the belt. He looked at me with displeasure and weary, and sat down on the bed, put it on his knees, with all swoop immediately hitting my elastic ass with his hand.