24 Oct 2021
28 Oct 2021
04 Nov 2021
13 Nov 2021
20 Nov 2021
27 Nov 2021
04 Dec 2021
11 Dec 2021
20 Dec 2021
27 Dec 2021
03 Jan 2022
08 Jan 2022
15 Jan 2022
22 Jan 2022
29 Jan 2022
05 Feb 2022
12 Feb 2022
19 Feb 2022
26 Feb 2022
05 Mar 2022
12 Mar 2022
19 Mar 2022
26 Mar 2022
02 Apr 2022
09 Apr 2022
16 Apr 2022
23 Apr 2022
30 Apr 2022
14 May 2022
26 May 2022
07 Jun 2022
19 Jun 2022
26 Jun 2022
08 Jul 2022
20 Jul 2022
01 Aug 2022
13 Aug 2022
20 Aug 2022
01 Sep 2022
11 Sep 2022
23 Sep 2022
05 Oct 2022
17 Oct 2022
29 Oct 2022
12 Nov 2022
19 Nov 2022
26 Nov 2022
03 Dec 2022
10 Dec 2022
17 Dec 2022
Celebrity Apex deck plans
Deck layouts, review of facilities, activities, amenities
Celebrity Apex deck plan review at CruiseMapper provides newest cruise deck plans (2021-2022-2023 valid floor layouts of the vessel) extracted from the officially issued by Celebrity Cruises deckplan pdf (printable version).
Each of the Celebrity Apex cruise ship deck plans are conveniently combined with a legend (showing cabin codes) and detailed review of all the deck's venues and passenger-accessible indoor and outdoor areas. A separate link provides an extensive information on Celebrity Apex staterooms (cabins and suites), including photos, cabin plans and amenities by room type and category.
Celebrity Apex (2020-built/2021-inaugurated) is the 2nd of all 5 "Edge-class" Celebrity Cruises ships - with sisterships Celebrity Edge (2018), Celebrity Beyond (2022), TBN1 (2023) and TBN2 (2024).
Celebrity Apex deck plans show a total of 1467 staterooms for 2918 passengers (max capacity is 3521) served by 1320 crew/staff (726 crew cabins). Of all staterooms: 81% are Balcony, 10% Oceanview, 9 % Inside. The number of cabins with a triple and quad occupancy is 1305. Connecting cabins are 178. Wheelchair-accessible cabins are 25.
The boat has 15 decks, of which 14 are passenger-accessible and 10 with cabins.
The new category "Infinite Veranda" cabins are 23% larger and their bathrooms 10% larger in comparison to Solstice-Class ships' balcony cabins. In-cabin automation allows controlling virtually everything (lighting, window shades, temperature, media, room service) via touch screen technology.
Other Celebrity Apex deck plan features include:
- 2-level Atrium stairway looking out over a terrace with a 3-ft (1 m) deep plunge pool.
- Pool Deck 14 (midship) is a resort-style outdoor space with a lap pool, chaise loungers (overlooking the sea), large LED screen, and 6 cabanas. At night, the pool deck transforms into an outdoor party area with live music and movies.
- On Pool Deck 14, the ship has a total of 6 spacious cabanas available for rent. They are all lined up at the starboard side and feature comfortable seating, high ceilings, and amazing sea views.
- Rooftop Garden is ultra-modern live greenery (outdoor lounge) located on Deck 15. It features comfortable seating, exotic lighting, live plants for decoration, large LED screen for daily media movies in the evenings, panoramic sea views. At night, Rooftop Garden transforms into a reservations-only lounge with live music performances, dinner pairings, and movies.
- Retreat Lounge (details TBA)
- "Luminae At The Retreat" is a specialty restaurant on 2 levels and with floor-ceiling windows. The menu is by Michelin-starred Chef Cornelius Gallagher.
- Retreat Sundeck is the ship's adults-only deck.
- The solarium is another age-restricted area for adults only.
- The ship's pool deck has 1 lap pool (length 23 m / 75 ft), 2 whirlpools (hot tubs), 2-deck Walking-Jogging Track (length 400 m / 1320 ft).
- The Celebrity Apex ship will offer “friction-less arrival” check-in service via a combination of geo-fenced beacons and facial recognition software. Passengers can access their staterooms via smartphones through the Celebrity's "Virtual Concierge" app. Every part of the stateroom is controllable via touchscreen panel, including lighting, air-conditioning, window curtains, alarm clock, media, etc.
- Celebrity Cruises' "Virtual Concierge" mobile app also allows making onboard reservations and booking (dinner, spa, classes, etc) and in-cabin ordering (food, drinks, laundry, etc). The app's digital map uses the smartphone's sensors to improve mapping services based on its current location.
- Onboard passenger traffic is served by 12 elevators and 4 clusters of stairways.
Magic Carpet ("outdoor elevator lounge")
A unique feature of the Celebrity Apex ship is its Magic Carpet - a glass structure (glass-roofed, cantilevered platform) the size of a tennis court, able to traverse 14 stories, like a large elevator. Mounted on the ship's starboard side, the open-air Magic Carpet offers stunning ocean views, comfortable seating, full bar, a stage for live music performances, This "traveling venue" changes its theme, function, and location by extending from Deck 2 up to Deck 16.
Passengers can't simply ride on the Magic Carpet (using it as an elevator). In each location, the "moving lounge" is safely locked, then guests are allowed to step onboard. While repositioning, the venue is without any passengers. Some of its furniture is fixed.
The structure repositions and transforms into a new venue depending on which deck is locked.
- When positioned on Deck 16 (above pool deck), it becomes a specialty restaurant offering the unique “Dinner on the Edge" al-fresco dining under the stars.
- When positioned on Resort Deck 14 (in front of the cabanas), it becomes an extension of the pool deck area, also offering live music performances.
- When positioned on Dining Deck 5, it becomes a specialty restaurant - alfresco dining appendix to the ship's main dining room restaurant.
- When positioned on Tendering Deck 2, it becomes an extension of the Destination Gateway (embarkation station serving ship's tender operations). Destination Gateway boarding area is dedicated to the so-called "Edge Launches" - luxurious passenger tendering ashore, providing seamless embarkation and disembarkation in all ports of call along the cruise itinerary. This spacious area is fitted with large LCD screens (displaying destination, itinerary and port highlights), comfortable seating (capacity 130 seats), air-conditioning.
"Destination Getaway" is a dedicated embarkation point when the platform is positioned at its lowest level (Tendering Deck 2).
Magic Carpet's repositioning schedule is published daily.
Celebrity Apex deck plans are property of Celebrity Cruises. All deck layouts are for informational purposes only and CruiseMapper is not responsible for their accuracy.
Deck 6 -
Deck 7 -
Deck 8 -
Deck 9 -
Deck 10 -
Deck 11 -
Deck 12 -
- King-sized luxury mattress hand-crafted in Italy
- Hansgrohe shwerhead
- Luxury bath amenities
- Additional custom bath products (nail kit, shower gel, mending kit)
- Dual iPod/iPad docking station
- Plush bathrobe
- Extra handheld hair dryer
- Pillow menu
- Dual voltage 110/220AC outlets
- Personal size room safe
- Mini-fridge stocked with bar items for sale.
Important Size InformationSize shown is for Category S1. Category S2 is 319 square feet plus 79 square foot balcony. Category S3 is 298 square feet plus 102 square foot balcony. Some Sky Suites can combine with nearby Sunset Veranda to create Sky Family Suite (Category SF)
PerksButler / Priority Check In / Priority Debarkation / Priority Tender Boarding / Dining in the Stateroom / Afternoon Canapes / Afternoon Tea / Fresh Flowers / Welcome Champagne / Exclusive Lounge / Exclusive Dinner Restaurant / Thick Cotton Robes / Pillow Menu / Access to Michael's Club (complimentary cocktails, appetizers, and a dedicated Concierge.) / Reserved theatre seating on Evening Chic nights / Main & specialty restaurant seating preferences / Custom premium mattress / Complimentary daily in-suite espresso and cappuccino / Luxury bath amenities / Oversized 100% cotton bath towels / Hansgrohe showerhead / Bottled water on Embarkation / Day Daily Delectables rotation of savory and sweet snacks. /
Accessible sky suite has roll in shower and full tub as well.
Amenities are subject to change without notice.
More diagrams of this categorySky Suite S2
Sky Suite S1
Its the police who are bothering you. Stas opened the door and saw 2 representatives of law enforcement agencies. - What happened. perplexed, asked Stas. He has already come to his senses.
Plan apex celebrity deck
Someone or you like more girls) I havent done this for a long time)) Someone will write down your Asya and do. It well for myself. have fun with them. Soon their boss called them and they left the room.Celebrity Apex Virtual Tour
Having spread more, I began to lick her ass. Turning her over on my back, I pulled off her skirt and thongs then I took off her T-shirt, thank God, she. Didnt wear a bra, she left her stockings. Her groaning was good. 2-3 size my lips touched her nipples, they were soft after 1 minute, they hardened and I began to lightly bite and.
- Punishing gray raven multiplayer
- Ithaca single barrel trap
- Horizon shades online ordering
- Watch jays game live
- Car wash supplies amazon
- Puppies for sale kitsap county
- Taurus june 2019 horoscope
- Chicco kidfit booster manual
- Lenovo x1 carbon skin
- Stainless steel grease pot
He headed for the shore, pulling up his awkward panties along the way. - Now let's go, - Slavik muttered, trying to contain the excitement that gripped him. Putting his arms around my shoulders, he pushed me to the shore. Let me go out first, I asked, dropping his hand.