Five iconic Italian actresses
Monica Vitti in Leclisse ()
It should come as no surprise that Italy, the home of the diva, has produced a high number of world-class actresses. Since cinema’s very earliest narrative features, years before the Hollywood star system properly took shape, Italian screen divas have been making audiences laugh and cry in equal measure. Silent film stars such as Francesca Bertini, Lyda Borelli and Pina Menichelli caused a sensation with performances of unprecedented fervour, and even if acting styles became more contained with the coming of sound, there was certainly no drop in terms of quality or quantity. In the early part of the sound era, Isa Miranda, Alida Valli and Clara Calamai came to the fore, as well as Anna Magnani, the inimitable powerhouse of Italian screen acting. Magnani seems like a good place to start in this survey of five of the most iconic Italian actresses.
Rome Open City (), Bellissima (), Mamma Roma ()
Whats special about her?
Although she’s most closely associated with intense drama, Anna Magnani was equally adept at comedy, a trait she shares with many of the great Italian stars. Her compelling, earthy authenticity in pictures such as Roberto Rossellini’s Rome Open City brought her to the attention of Hollywood where she went on to make several films. She won a best actress Oscar for The Rose Tattoo, Daniel Mann’s film version of a play written especially for her by Tennessee Williams. She also appeared in another Williams adaptation – The Fugitive Kind () – opposite Marlon Brando. On her return to Italy, she took on the title character in Pier Paolo Pasolini’s Mamma Roma (). Magnani’s last significant project – a trilogy of TV films directed by Alfredo Giannetti and scored by Ennio Morricone called Three Women () – is crying out for rediscovery.
Mamma Roma’s night-time walks in Pasolini’s film are riveting, but it’s hard to look beyond the extraordinary sequence in Rome Open City when, after escaping the clutches of a Nazi soldier, Magnani’s character Pina makes a desperate run to her captured resistance fighter fiancé.
Bitter Rice (), The Gold of Naples (), My Wife ()
Whats special about her?
When director Giuseppe De Santis began the search for the female lead in his film Bitter Rice – a romantic crime drama set in the Po Valley – he had in mind a “Rita Hayworth from the Italian provinces”. Soon realising that few established Italian actresses could carry off such a role, De Santis and producer Dino De Laurentiis cast Silvana Mangano, a former Miss Italia contestant who, despite only being in her late teens, already had some experience in front of the camera.
Mangano and De Santis received criticism for the heightened sexuality of the performance but there’s certainly no doubting its enduring impact, something that Mangano struggled with in later years as audiences came to expect similar bombshell roles. She married De Laurentiis shortly after making Bitter Rice but she remained as selective as possible in her choice of projects. Between her mids and mids, she had a real golden period, bringing elegance and poise to films by directors such as Pasolini (Oedipus Rex, Theorem, The Decameron) and Luchino Visconti (Death in Venice, Ludwig, Conversation Piece).
In an episode from Vittorio De Sica’s The Gold of Naples, Mangano plays a prostitute called Teresa whose marriage to a businessman turns out to be a sham. The scene toward the end of the episode when Teresa stands alone one night on an empty Naples street contemplating whether to return to confront her husband, is simply breathtaking. In a bravura dialogue-free five minutes, we see her mood change from dejection to anger to acceptance as she makes her way back to her marital home.
Red Desert (), Jealousy, Italian Style (), That’s How We Women Are ()
Whats special about her?
Think of the modernist cinema of Michelangelo Antonioni and one actress inevitably comes to mind: Monica Vitti. She was an ever-present in the director’s so-called ‘tetralogy of alienation’ (L’avventura, La notte, L’eclisse, Red Desert) playing hypnotically beautiful, often inscrutable characters in films of great weight and seriousness. It was a surprise to many, therefore, when from the late s onwards, she transformed into a brilliant comic actress, going for parts that offered up social critique through comedy. Vitti found perfect collaborators in directors such as Ettore Scola, Mario Monicelli and Dino Risi.
In the early morning opening scene of L’eclisse, the long-term relationship between Victoria (Vitti) and Riccardo (Francisco Rabal) has fizzled out and both struggle to properly articulate their feelings. Red Desert is another high point of her career as a dramatic actress, but to get a sense of her skill at comedy, look no further than Risi’s That’s How We Women Are. She puts Peter Sellers to shame with twelve separate roles, ranging from a punctilious musician to the boisterous neapolitan mother of 22 children.
Two Women (), Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (), A Special Day ()
Whats special about her?
Arguably the most famous Italian actress of them all, Sophia Loren had a similar entry into the world of film as Mangano but the two were very different, both in terms of their background and temperament. While Mangano never intended to be a diva and often felt uncomfortable with the trappings of stardom, Loren was far more driven to be an international star. Like Mangano, she married a producer (Carlo Ponti) but she gave him a freer hand to shape her career.
Her breakthrough came at the age of 19, when she played a pizzaiola who misplaces her wedding ring in an episode from The Gold of Naples. Between and , she made a string of films in Hollywood, acting opposite the likes of Cary Grant, Frank Sinatra, Anthony Quinn, John Wayne and Clark Gable. De Sica’s war drama Two Women was the first picture to truly test her as an actress. Indeed, her work with De Sica – also including Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, Marriage Italian Style (), Sunflower () and The Voyage () – would provide Loren with many of her most substantial roles.
Rightly or wrongly, Loren is probably best remembered for her striptease for Marcello Mastroianni in Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow, a scene which they recreated 30 years later in Robert Altman’s all-star satire Prêt-à-porter.
Outside of her work with De Sica, one of Loren’s greatest performances came in Scola’s A Special Day, again opposite Mastroianni. The film unfolds in a Rome apartment block in May , on the occasion of Adolf Hitler’s visit to the city. Far away from the pomp and ceremony, we find Antonietta (Loren), a demure housewife who meets Gabriele (Mastroianni), a radio announcer who’s recently been dismissed from his position. In one scene, the pair are on the rooftop collecting Antonietta’s washing and discussing their political beliefs. After a moment of playfulness on Gabriele’s part, she finds herself drawn to him. Beautifully played by both actors, the scene shows Loren at her most vulnerable and sensitive.
Once upon a Time in the West ()
Girl with a Suitcase (), Sandra (), Once upon a Time in the West ()
Whats special about her?
Born and raised in Tunisia, Cardinale made her first Italian feature, Mario Monicelli’s heist comedy Big Deal on Madonna Street, in She played the younger sister of a fearsomely protective Sicilian crook and, for producer Franco Cristaldi (whom she later married) she showed enough promise to be launched as a major new star and sex symbol. She then went on to receive praise from none other than Pasolini for her role in Pietro Germi’s crime thriller The Facts of Murder (), a film which Cardinale herself has always considered key in her development as an actress.
During the s and 70s, her filmography quickly developed into one of the most impressive of all European actresses, with appearances in future classics of Italian cinema such as Visconti’s Rocco and His Brothers () and The Leopard (), Federico Fellini’s 8½ () and Sergio Leone’s Once upon a Time in the West. She often shone as part of an ensemble cast, but – much like Magnani, Mangano, Loren and Vitti – filmmakers would not hesitate to cast Cardinale in films of a smaller scale and build narratives around her. Two such roles came in the early-mid s, in Valerio Zurlini’s Girl with a Suitcase and Visconti’s Sandra.
The arrival of Cardinale’s character Jill McBain at Flagstone train station in Once upon a Time in the West remains one of the most memorable moments in all s cinema. Realising that her husband Brett will not be meeting her, Jill makes her way out of the station. Leone films this last segment in a single take, the camera rising high over the station to the soaring music of Ennio Morricone.
Here is a list of the most beautiful Italian actresses of all time with photos. These are the best Italian actresses famous for being stunning on the big screen just as much as they are for their acting. This list of Italian actresses includes famous Italian actresses such as Isabella Rossellini and Italian actresses such as Monica Bellucci. Obviously some of these actresses were born in Italy and have since achieved fame in the USA or other countries. Feel free to vote for your favorites. Famous Italian actresses have been with us since the dawn of cinema. Acting legends from the s and s are also included on this list of alluring Italian actresses. But enough reading, let's get to the photos on this list of top Italian actresses. If you like them on this list, you should watch their movies too.
These Italian actresses in Hollywood are more than just sexy or hot they are some of the most beautiful women in the world. These Italian celebrities are sure to leave you speechless!
Matilda De Angelis made her film debut in in the award winning Veloce Come Il Vento (Italian Race). Shes also a singer, songwriter, and started composing music at She was a EFP Shooting Star.
Follow her on Instagram!
Marco DAmore has been acting in films for over a decade, but it was a television show that made him internationally famous. Marco is Ciro Di Marzio in the popular series Gomorrah.
Follow him on Instagram!
Angela and Marianna Fontana made their film debut together in the award-winning film Indivisibili (Indivisible) playing conjoined twins. Theyve gone on to establish flourishing careers individually.
Follow Angela on Instagram.
Follow Marianna on Instagram.
Luca Marinella is one of Italys most successful actors today. Luca was a EFP Shooting Star and soon well see him here in the USA in the David Di Donatello nominated Martin Eden.
Alessandro Borghi made a big splash in the Netflix original film, Suburra. He has been nominated for a David Di Donatello for Best Actor for Il Primo Re,and he was a EFP Shooting Star.
Follow him on Instagram.
Valentina has been making a name for herself on successful TV shows like Skam Italia and La Porta Rossa. She stars in the film Un Bacio (One Kiss).
Follow her on Instagram.
Giacomo Ferrara starred in the film Suburra, but got even more famous and popular with the TV series Suburra: Blood On Rome.He plays Spadino, the sexually conflicted Sinti crime family leader.
Follow him on Instagram.
Sara Serraiocco made her film debut in Salvo, for which she won a Golden Globe and a Nastro DArgento. She was a EFP Shooting Star.
Antonio Folletta starred in Mario Martones award-winning Capri Revolution, but is probably most known for his role as the Principe in Gomorrah the TV Series.
Follow him on Instagram.
Alice Pagani stars in the Netflix series Baby,Paolo Sorrentinos Loro, and Ricordi?.Alice is also the model in the Armani Stronger Together ads.
Follow her on Instagram.
Elio Germano has over 5 dozen film credits and was the EFP Shooting Star. He won this years Best Actor award at the Berlin Film Festival for the film Volevo Nascondermi. In he won Best Actor at the Cannes Film Festival for Our Nostra Vita.
Carlotta is best known for her role as Angelica on the TV series Suburra: Blood On Rome, but just got critical acclaim in the award winning film Bangla.
Follow her on Instagram.
Salvatore is a big star that Im sure you know as Genny from Gomorrah, the TV series, but hes also in the adorable rom-com My Big Gay Italian Wedding, and will be starring in the upcoming season of Fargo!
Follow him on Instagram.
Daphne Scoccia was completely unknown and had never acted before her role in Fiore. She won a Nastro DArgento for that role and has gone on with great success. She stars currently in Palazzo di Giustizia (Ordinary Justice), a film that premiered at the Berlinale.
Follow her on instagram.
Lorenzo Richelmy became famous with the Netflix TV series Marco Polo.You can binge watch him in that, and in the American TV series Triangle.
A particular favorite of mine, Greta is an actress who has as much success outside Italian borders as she has inside them. She won a Nastro DArgento for her role as Viola in Suburra, the movie. More recently, she was Anna in The Name of the Rose.
Eduardo Valdarnini is most known for his role as Lele in the TV series Suburra: Blood On Rome. Hes starred with Paola Cortellesi in Qualcosa Di Nuovo, Arianna,and Pasolini.
Follow him on Instagram.
Blu Yoshimi started young; she was just 10 years old playing Nanni Morettis daughter in Caos Calmo. Since then, shes worked non-stop in films like Piuma, Likemeback, and Arianna.
Follow her on Instagram.
Jasmine Trinca has been famous since she was a teenager and starred in the award-winning La Stanza Del Figlio. She was a EFP Shooting Starand since then she has starred in dozens of films. She was named Best Actress at the Cannes Film Festival, with a Nastro DArgento, and with a Golden Globe.
Total Views: ,
Entertainment -Desk, Delhi- Magazine: When talking about beautiful actresses, most people immediately think of the big international stars from Hollywood. But the Italian film landscape also has a lot to offer. We present you the most beautiful actresses from Italy:
1. MONICA BELLUCCI
Divine, fragile and beautiful: Monica Bellucci is one of the most loved actresses in the world. Heres everything you need to know about her.
Monica Belluccis measurments are ideal, , cm in height and 62 pounds in weight. Black hair, cat eyes and perfect curves: its no surprise that the actress is considered one of the most beautiful women in the world. In France they venerate her , in Italy they consider her an icon, while in the United States they appreciate her charm, making her one of the most beautiful Italian actresses.
Monica Bellucci was born in and has crossed 50 years of age, while her charm remains the same. She was born in Città di Castello, Umbria. First a model, then an actress, loved by fashion, Dolce & Gabbana above all. She made her TV debut with Dino Risi in Life with children, then at the cinema with La Riffa di Laudadio, but it is with Malena by Giuseppe Tornatore reaching popularity. In on the set of The LAppartamento she met Vincent Cassel and moved to Paris. The two actors, who have two daughters Deva and Leonie, separated in August after 14 years.
Filmography : : Vita coi figli (), The Raffle (), The Apartment (), Malèna (), Brotherhood of the Wolf (), Irréversible (), Tears of the Sun (), The Matrix Revolutions (), The Passion of the Christ (), Secret Agents (), She Hate Me (), Sheitan (), Napoleon and Me (), Spectre (), Nekrotronic ()
Spider in the Web (), The Man Who Sold His Skin ()
Contact info : One can contact to Monica Bellucci at her
Current Relationship Stutus: Single after two divorces
Height: 56 Feet
2. Caterina Murino
Among the most talented Italian actresses there is undoubtedly Caterina Murino too, the splendid 42 year old born in Cagliari on September 15, A career full of successes, that of the actress, who started as a model, after having failed twice in the admission exam to the Faculty of Medicine (Caterina Murino initialy wanted to be a doctor and serve poor people around the world). In , she was ranked fifth in Miss Italy. Waiting to see her again on TV , a new fiction broadcast on Canale 5, we retrace the most salient moments of her career and private life.
Despite her undeniable beauty, Caterina Murino was also bullied when she was little. As we learn from various sources on the web, the actress a few years ago told the weekly that other childern made fun of her because of her passion for ballet:
Famous Movies : Nowhere (), LEnquête Corse (), LAmour Aux Trousses (), Eleonora dArborea (), Les Bronzés 3 : Amis pour la vie (), Vientos de agua (), Casino Royale (), St. Trinians (), Il seme della discordia (), The Garden of Eden (), Alibi e sospetti (), Die (), The Invincible Piglet (), The Squad (), Fever (), We Are Family (), Voice from the Stone (), Se son rose ().
Height: 57 Feet
Current Relationship Stutus: In relationship with French Rugby Player
3. Ana Caterina Morariu
Ana Caterina Morariu, born on November 20, , she is 41 years old. She is much loved in Italy and is a beautiful Italian actress who is equally popular in Italy. Daughter of a ballet dancer, the future actress moved with her family to Italy. Popularity came with Il mio miglior nemico(My best enemy) , a film by Carlo Verdone in which she took part. She is engaged with director Alessandro Angelini. She gave birth to a daughter named Maria Francesca in
Then came many movies, more or less all of the great television hits, among which we mention Squadra Antimafia, Sisters (together with the former Miss Italy Anna Valle ), The seasons of the heart, The taxi driver and Everything can happen.
Zodiac Sign: Scorpio
Height: 56 Feet.
Filmography : Oceans Twelve (), Il mio miglior nemico () and A Cursed Monarchy (), Si accettano miracoli ().
Relationship Stutus: In a Relationship with Alessandro Angelini.
Date of Birth: 20 November (age 40)
4. Carolina Crescentini
Carolina Crescentini , born in Rome on April 18, , is one of the contemporary Roman actresses who have won a respectable place in the Italian cinema scene. Everyone remembers her in the role of Azzurra in Night before exams Today but her successes are as many as Boris The Film which led her to win the prestigious Silver Ribbon as best supporting actress .
Filmography : Max e Helene (), Ignorance Is Bliss (), De sable et de feu (), Mare Fuori (TV Series) and many others.
5. Barbara Ronchi
The next Italian Beauty Barbara Ronchi was born in in Rome, Italy. She graduated in Classical Archeology and then subsequently obtained a diploma from the Silvio DAmico Drama Academy. From there she debuted, first in the theatre and then in the cinema. is marked as the turning point with the film Miele by Valeria Golino. The talent and passion for her work led her to climb the peak of success and in Make beautiful dreams by Marco Bellocchio, she won the Alida Valli award for best supporting actress and she indeed one of the beautiful Italian actress. Female figure of many films such as What it will be and Our Father, today she is busy on the September set and has just finished filming Sulle Clouds.
Date of birth : June 22,
Filmography: Io sono Babbo Natale (), Everythings Gonna Be Alright (), Tornare (), Sole () , Tomorrows a New Day ().
Marital Status: Unmarried.
Relationship Status: Single.
6. Luisa Ranieri
Luisa Ranieri was born in Naples on December 16, A theatre actress, cinema and television, in she was the protagonist of an advertising campaign for a soft drink, with the famous hit commercial Anto , its hot . She made her debut on the big screen as the protagonist in the film, The Prince and the Pirate, directed by Leonardo Pieraccioni. In the season, She hosts Amore criminale (Rai 3) on TV. Among her latest films, in she starred in the film Maldamore by director Angelo Longoni with Luca Zingaretti, Claudia Gerini, Alessio Boni and Ambra Angiolini. In she was the godmother of the Venice Film Festival . She is married to Luca Zingaretti , with whom she has a daughter, Emma.
Filmography :Letters to Juliet (), The Friends at the Margherita Cafe () and Basette (), My Italy (), Forever Young (), Naples in Veils (), Le indagini di Lolita Lobosco (TV Series).
Date of Birth: December 16,
Husband Name: Luca Zingaretti
7. Elena Santarelli
Born on August 18, , Latina, she was raised in Sermoneta, Elena Santarelli. She took her first steps in high fashion by parading for some of the best Italian designers as she was sexy Italian actress, there was no looking back for her. The real leap to fame, however, came with the role of valet at LEredità , then led by Amadeus. In , participation in the reality show LIsoladeiFamosi , from which she was eliminated before the final. Her sexy appearance in Maxs calendar is celebrated , which consecrated her as an absolute sexy icon.
Date of birth: August 18,
Filmography: Se mi vuoi bene (), Don Matteo (TV Series), Attenti a quei due La sfida (TV Series), Emigratis (TV Series), TRL Italy (TV Series).
8. Anna Safroncik
She was born in UkraineDecember 4, but for years now she is residing in Italy where she has made herself known to the public with her courageous and loving characters.
As for her private life, Anna has had several relationships in recent years, the most important of which were those with Giulio Berrut I, an actor known on the set of Il Falco e la Colomba with whom she had a 3 and a half year relationship, and with Paolo Barletta entrepreneur with whom she was engaged for 2 and a half years. She was recently captured by the paparazzi reflecting her romantic involvement with entrepreneur Marco Valta.
9. Laura Morante
Laura Morante, born in Santa Flora (Grosseto), on August 21, Among the most beautiful and talented Italian actresses it is impossible not to mention her given her career full of successes and films. She began as a theater actress with Carmelo Bene, and then moved on to cinema with Lost Objects, a film directed by Giuseppe Bertolucci. Among the many awards won, the most remarkable one was the David di Donatello where she was awarded for the best leading actress for The Sons Room and the Silver Ribbon for Love is eternal while it lasts, also in this case as the best leading actress. She has three children : Eugenia Costantini, Agnese Claisse and Stepan, the latter adopted together with her last husband, the architect Francesco Giammatteo.
Star pills : A film is like a musical score. You have to follow the conductor, agree with the others, and understand the score, but it is essential to put your own. (LM)
Born on November 24, in Rome, Paola Cortellesi began her career in the entertainment world very early; in fact, already at the age of thirteen she lend her voice for the song Cacao Meravigliao within the Back all program . After the scientific maturity, She enrolled in the Faculty of Arts, and soon left it to devote herself completely to the show. At nineteen she began studying acting and in these first years of her career she was mainly on stage and on the radio together with Enrico Vaime for Rai Radio Due. In comes the debut on TV with the Macao program , where Cortellesi plays the comic character of Argentina. Other television appearances follow, such as Laposta del cuore () and Teatro 18 (), and already in these first show she proved to be a character full of great comedy and versatility.
Success for Cortellesi came, however, in with Mai dire goal and subsequently with Mai dire Grande Fratello (), Mai dire Domenica () and Mai dire Monday () she made it big.
She plays a character with Antonio Albanese in two films directed by Milan, her husband since Mom or Dad? (), where the two actors are newly separated spouses who struggle to avoid custody of their children, and come un gatto in tangenziale (), in which they are the parents with opposing mentality and social status of two young boys lovers. This latter interpretation allows her to win the Ciakdoro, the NastrodArgento and a new nomination for the David. Two undercover comedies follow, the Christmas La Befanavien di notte (), where she plays the old woman who fills the stockings of children in disguise, and Ma what the brain tells us (), where she is a secret agent posing as a trivial employee of the Ministry.
Vittoria Puccini was born on November 18, in Florence. She is the daughter of a university professor and an elementary school teacher. After having graduated from the LiceoGinnasio Michelangelo in her city, she enrolled at the university by attending the Faculty of Law ; in the meantime, she took her first steps in the world of entertainment starring in Sergio Rubinis film All the love that exists, in
Among her most famous works for TV there is certainly Elisa di Rivombrosa , who gave her notoriety and made her known to the general public. And that in a way for a long time also trapped her in that character. In the cinema , however, she starred in many films, including in Kiss me again by Gabriele Muccino in Among other fiction also Carinis The Baroness, The Whole Truth, Once Upon a Time in the City of Fools, The Fugitive . In she plays Monica, protagonist of the Rai series While I was away, flanked by Giuseppe Zeno.
As for private life, Vittoria Puccini in the past has been romantically linked to the actor Alessandro Preziosi known on the set of the “ Elisa di Rivombrosa ” series. The couple in , had a daughter : Elisa, is the eldest daughter of the beautiful Italian actress.
Elisabetta Canalis was born in Sassari, on 12 September , she began working in the entertainment world as a showgirl (you will remember her as a valley in various broadcasts and tissue in Striscia with Maddalena Corvaglia), then she discovers herself as an actress, both for TV and the cinema. In she was the protagonist of At Christmas I get married, with Nancy Brilli, Cristina Del Basso and Lucrezia Piaggio. In she returned as a Valletta, together with Belen Rodriguez, to the Sanremo Festival . She was engaged to the footballer Christian Vieri and for a short time to Gabriele Muccino. From July to June she was linked to actor George Clooney. After leaving Steve-O, on September 14, , after two years of engagement, she married the American surgeon Brian Perri with whom she had a daughter: Skyler.
Star Pills : In the days when I thought about becoming a mother, I realized that some of my past statements about not feeling a true maternal sense were a lie I told myself: the truth is that I was afraid of feeling such a great love and as definitive as what one feels for a child (CE).
Gaia Bermani Amaral
She was born in Sao Paulo in BrazilSeptember 16, and raised in Italy, has a double passport and an equal love for both countries. Amaral made her big screen debut in , when she played the role of Carla in Days of Abandonment , with Luca Zingaretti. She then returned to the cinema with the films Dust (), in the role of Betty, The woman of my life (), with Alessandro Gassmann, West Coast () and All improvviso Komir (). In she was among the protagonists of the sentimental comedy Sick of sex , where she plays the role of Giovanna and displayed as one of the sexy Italian actresses. In she is instead the protagonist of the dramatic The Last Paradise , where she plays Bianca Schettino, daughter of a landowner, and secretly in love with the character played by Riccardo Scamarcio . This film will be released on the Netflix platform starting February 5th.Amaral is now engaged to director Rocco Ricciardulli
Micaela Ramazzotti was born in Rome on January 17, After starting her career making photo novels, she is Zora, in the film debut of the Manetti Bros Zora the Vampire, a funny cult horror comedy of In she was nominated for a David di Donatello for the interpretation in the film Whole life ahead. In the same year she won the CiakdOro for the film Questione di Cuore by Archibugi and received, in Taormina, the NastrodArgento as the revelation actress of the year. In she married Virzì (she has two children, Jacopo and Anna with him), In La prima cosabella, she worked as Anna, the young mother protagonist of the film, played in her maturity years by Stefania Sandrelli. The interpretation wins the approval of the public and critics and earns her the victory of the David di Donatello for best leading actress and the Silver Ribbon for best leading actress .
Star pills : I love playing fictional characters, I have never compared myself with lived and contemporary ones, even if a few years ago I was close to becoming Gabriella Ferri on the set (MR).
Alice was born in Jesi on 1 November from mother Claudia, dental hygienist and father Tiziano, owner of an optician shop. She has a younger sister named Arianna with whom she has a wonderful relationship. She is very attached to her family and since she moved to Rome for work needs she particularly misses them. Despite the distance, however, Alice always finds a way to reach her relatives and spend moments of serenity with them. During her adolescence she obtained a scholarship for dance which led her to move to Florence, the city where she then attended high school far from her parents. She loves animals, in particular she takes care of Pimpi, the little dog that her ex-boyfriend Luca Napolitano gave her.After the end of her love story with Luca Napolitano, Alice met the model Marco Giammarini and entered into a relationship with him in
Super model, actress. Born in in Turin, Italy, she is a beautiful Italian actress. Towards the end of the 80s Carla Bruni (a student at the Sorbonne in Paris, that time) took her first steps in the world of fashion shows and in a very short time became a regular on the catwalks of Chanel, Versace, Yves Saint Laurent, Christian Lacroix.
Login Olympus of the highest paid models in the world, in wearing one of the most iconic looks of the millennium with the famous slip dress by Versace in blue silk and a sweetheart neckline.
Among her films as an interpreter, we remember:
Midnight in Paris (), Catwalk (), Pret-a-Porter (),
Lodovica Comello is one of the most popular actresses of the moment, protagonist of the TV series Extravergine and future mother.
Born in , Lodovica is originally from San Daniele , Friuli, and started working in the entertainment world since she was very young. Her big break came in when she was chosen to play Francesca in the telenovela Violetta created by Disney in collaboration with Pol-ka Producciones. Success was immediate and the actress, together with the cast led by Martina Stoessel , became a star in Argentina and Italy.
In , after the adventure on the set of the TV series and the tour around the world,She produced her first solo album entitled Universe . Two years later she launched her second album Mariposa , followed by the Lodovica World Tour which took her around the world with a series of concerts.
Comello has been married since to Tomas Goldschmid t, an Argentine producer known during the filming of Violetta. The two, after getting married in great secrecy, moved to Milan.
Anna Foglietta is an Italian actress born in Rome on April 3, After graduating from a scientific high school in the capital, she decides to pursue a career as an actress and debuts on the small screen in with the TV series The team broadcast on Rai 3Shecontinueshercareer always remaining in the police field by joining the cast of the Police District where she plays the role of Inspector Argenti. The first work on the set of a film will be, in , the film The most beautiful game in the world . La Foglietta has been nominated several times for the David di Donatello with the films: No one can judge me by the director Massimiliano Bruno, Noi e la Giuliaby Edoardo Leo, Perfect Strangers by Paolo Genovese and A sudden day by Ciro DEmilio. Despite all these nominations, she never managed to win the coveted prize. In she was chosen together with Rocco Papaleo to lead the After Festival program . Anna Foglietta had a relationship with the actor, DJ and presenter Enrico Silvestrin , met on the set of the eighth series of the Polizia District, but on June 19, she married an old school friend, Paolo Sopranzetti, (after having found him on Facebook) with whom she had three children.
Alice Pagani is a young Italian actress. She is part of the new generation of young Italian actors which also includes Benedetta Gargari and Beatrice Bruschi of SKAM Italia . During middle school, at the age of 12, she began to take her first steps as a model by posing for some photographers in San Benedetto del Tronto, Rome and Milan. In her mother, on the advice of photographer Francesco Costa, takes her to Rome where she moved at the age of 17 and where she undertook various training courses to become an actress. Meanwhile Alice attended the Osvaldo Licini Art School in Ascoli Piceno. The debut comes in in the film The permit 48 hours out , in it stars in Class Z with Greta Menchi and in in Loro by Paolo Sorrentino.
She is engaged to the Italian rapper Dark Pyrex (trapper of the Dark Polo Gang, a group which also includes Tony Effe ). The two are very close and have appeared in a few shots in romantic attitudes on Instagram.
Greta Scarano was born on August 27, in Rome. She studied singing and music, then devoted herself to acting, first in Alabama and later in Rome. After acting in the theatre, she landed on television with Un Posto al Sole . Here, for about two years, she took on the role of Sabrina. The turning point was , when she was chosen for the role of Angelina in Criminal Novel The Series .From this point on, Greta recorded one hit after another.Despite her young age, Greta has received numerous awards and honors. In , she received the Guglielmo Biraghi Prize for Senza no pietà. The following year, however, she obtained the NastroDArgento for Suburra, as best supporting actress.Scarano had a long relationship with colleague Michele Alhaique , met on the set of the film Some Clouds. When their romance ended, Greta lost her mind to director Sydney Sibilia . Today they are happily engaged.
Laura Chiatti was born in Castiglione del Lago on July 15, Initially she tried to establish herself as a singer but her career took another path when in she won the Miss Teenager Europe beauty contest as she was one of the most beautiful Italian actresses. Despite this, she cultivated her singing talent and recorded two records in English. In she made her debut as an actress in the Rai fiction , Un posto al sole , then moved to the cinema. In Paolo Sorrentino wanted her in Lamico di famiglia, alongside Giacomo Rizzo and Fabrizio Bentivoglio, then Francesca Comencini chose her for A casa nostra, with Valeria Golino and Luca Zingaretti. The last film in which Laura Chiatti starred is Pane e burlesque, directed by Manuela Tempesta (). On 5 July she married her colleague Marco Bocci with whom she had two children.
With her talent and indisputable beauty, the beautiful Neapolitan actress has managed to make herself loved even beyond national borders. Alessandra Mastronardi, born in , is a Neapolitan actress mainly known for the role of Eva in the famous TV series I Cesaroni , alongside Claudio Amendola and Elena Sofia Ricci . Alessandra also has several TV dramas to her credit, La Certosa di Parma ,RomanzoCriminale La Serie and Sotto il Cielo di Roma .
We also remember her in the TV series Romeo and Juliet and in the fiction Atelier Fontana . In her artistic curriculum she also boasts a part in Woody Allens film To Rome With Love and in Giovanni Veronesis The Last Wheel of the Wagon . Her career has long been divided between Italy and America, where she is very much appreciated, so much so that director Anton Corbijn wanted her in the role of Anna Maria Pierangeli in the film Life.Alessandra Mastronardi has been romantically linked to numerous actors, including Vinicio Marchioni (known on the set of RomanzoCriminale ) and Marco Foschi (known on the set of Sotto il Cielo di Roma ). She was romantically linked for six years to Liam McMahon , an Irish actor for whom she had moved to London . After the end of this story, Alessandra meets Ross McCall thanks to mutual friends, with whom she will also work together in the USA. The two currently live together in London, where the actress now feels at home.
In italian hollywood actress
Actor | American Mary
Antonio Cupo was born in Vancouver, Canada and spent his early years as a stage performer. With interests in psychology and acting, he enrolled at the University of British Columbia earning a Bachelor of Arts degree while beginning his career as an actor. A later move to Los Angeles offered many
Born in Vancouver, Canada; starred in the TV show Elisa di Vibromsa, purportedly the most successful series in the history of Italian TV
Actor | A Star Is Born
Bradley Charles Cooper was born on January 5, in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. His mother, Gloria (Campano), is of Italian descent, and worked for a local NBC station. His father, Charles John Cooper, who was of Irish descent, was a stockbroker. Immediately after Bradley graduated from the
Italian mother; Irish father
Actor | Possessor
Christopher Abbott was born on February 1, in Greenwich, Connecticut, USA. He is an actor and producer, known for Possessor (), James White () and It Comes at Night ().
Mother is Italian; father is from Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, an island in the Caribbean
Actor | The Grand Budapest Hotel
Academy Award-winning actor F. Murray Abraham was born on October 24, in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and raised in El Paso, Texas. His father, Fred Abraham, was a Syrian (Antiochian Orthodox Christian) immigrant. His mother, Josephine (Stello) Abraham, was the daughter of Italian immigrants. Born
Italian mother; Syrian father
Actor | The Sopranos
Ray Abruzzo was born on August 12, in Queens, New York, USA as Raymond Peter Abruzzo. He is an actor and writer, known for The Sopranos (), Transparent () and The Practice ().
Both parents were Italian
Actor | Le fate ignoranti
Stefano Accorsi got his diploma from the School of Theater in Bologna. He divides his time between theater, cinema, and television. Currently he is the Artistic Director of the Theater Foundation of Tuscany. He was appointed Chevalier de l'Ordre des Arts et des Lettres (Knight of the Order of Arts
Born and raised in Italy
Actor | Lethal Weapon
Jay Acovone is a versatile actor who is best known for his ability to play authoritative characters such as Mafia bosses, villains, police/military, and lawyers. He was born in NYC; his parents later moved to Mahopac, NY, where he graduated from Mahopac High School. While he was always an avid
Actor | M*A*S*H
Alan Alda was born on January 28, in Manhattan, New York City, New York, USA as Alphonso Joseph D'Abruzzo. He is known for his work on M*A*S*H (), Marriage Story () and The Four Seasons (). He has been married to Arlene Alda since March 15, They have three children.
Father was Italian actor Robert Alda; mother was Irish; birth name was Alphonso Joseph D'Abruzzo
Actor | Unbroken
Vincenzo Amato was born on March 30, in Palermo, Sicily, Italy. He is known for his work on Unbroken (), Golden Door () and Respiro ().
Born in Palermo, Italy; is fluent in 5 languages
Actor | Annabelle
Tony was born and raised in New Haven, Connecticut.
He attended Southern Connecticut State University and graduated in
While an undergraduate student at Southern Connecticut State University, he performed in several productions at Albertus Magnus College, an all-girls college (until ) in
Speaks fluent Spanish and italian
Actor | Sky High
Angarano was born in Brooklyn, New York, the son of Doreen and Michael P. Angarano. He is of Italian descent. His family owns and operates three successful dance studios; two in New York (Brooklyn and Staten Island) and one in California (Los Angeles) called Reflections in Dance. His mother is the
Both parents are Italian
Actor | Gotti
Known as an Actor's Actor, the Four time Golden Globe Nominee, Emmy Award Winning Actor ( Gotti ) Assante has received acclaim for his work for close to Five decades. Internationally he has been the recipient of Twelve Lifetime Achievement Awards in the past ten years.
Full Biography at
Italian father; Irish mother
Soundtrack | Grease
One of a spate of teen idols to come out of Philadelphia in the s and s, Frankie Avalon--unlike many of the others--actually had a musical background, having been taught to play the trumpet at a very young age by his father. As a youth Avalon performed in local clubs and theaters. He won a
Both parents were Italian; birth name was Francis Thomas Avallone
Actor | Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out of the Shadows
Born Peter Donald Badalamenti II, in Sarasota Florida, on December 11, Peter studied acting under the direction of Kathy Laughlin for several years. In Peter's first notable acting role, Was Fionn MacCumhail in Cremaster 3 (). and then Bad Boys II (). After a few indie films
Both parents are Italian
Actor | Léon
Michael Badalucco, a Brooklyn native, got his start in the entertainment industry at a very young age, going to work with his father Giuseppe, a Sicilian-born immigrant, who worked as a carpenter on movie sets. In , during the filming of Fail Safe starring Henry Fonda, a photo of a young boy
Father was Sicilian
Actor | RV
Is a classically trained actor, who grew up working , and continues to work in film and television. Was raised in North Vancouver B.C. Upon graduating high school , he attended Circle in the Square Theater School in NYC and graduated in He now resides in Vancouver , British Columbia. Is of
Italian and Irish
Actor | Arrested Development
Scott Vincent James Baio was born on September 22, in Brooklyn, New York. He was the third child of Mario and Rose Baio, who had emigrated from Italy. At the young age of nine, Scott decided that he wanted to be an actor. Soon after, his parents took him on interviews and he was able to land
Both parents emigrated from Italy to the U.S.
Producer | Clouds
Justin Baldoni is an actor, director, producer, speaker, and entrepreneur who is focused creating impactful media and entertainment.
After creating and directing the award-winning documentary series, My Last Days, Baldoni made his feature film directorial debut this year with FIVE FEET APART. He
Father is Italian; mother is Ashkenazi Jewish
Actor | The Mick
East Coaster Thomas Barbusca followed his older sister Brielle's footsteps in to acting when he was just a toddler. At 6 the industry brought Thomas to Los Angeles, when his sister Brielle, booked a series regular role on the hit USA series The Starter Wife.
In Los Angeles, ginger haired Thomas
Both parents are Italian
Actor | Fantastic Mr. Fox
Mario Batali counts 26 restaurants, ten cookbooks, numerous television shows and three Eataly marketplaces among his ever-expanding empire of deliciousness. He opened La Sirena Ristorante, a lively yet elegant trattoria on the plaza level of New York City's Maritime Hotel in Chelsea. This is Mario
Father was Italian; mother was French-Canadian and English; full name is Mario Francesco Batali
Actor | Thor
Emmy winning actor-producer Matt Battaglia was born in Tallahassee, Florida, the youngest of four children. He spent much of his life growing up in the suburbs of Atlanta, Georgia. He attended the University of Louisville, where he was an All-American middle linebacker who led the nation in tackles
Father is Italian; mother is German and Dutch
Actor | Pierrot le Fou
The son of the renowned French sculptor Paul Belmondo, he studied at Conservatoire National Superieur d'Art Dramatique (CNSAD); after the minor stage performances he made his screen debut in À pied, à cheval et en voiture () but the episodes with his participation were cut before
Father was Italian; mother was French
Actor | Muppets Most Wanted
Tony Bennett, one of the legends of jazz and popular music who served during the Second World War and then developed a career spanning over half a century, is now giving another concert tour across the United States and Europe.
He was born Anthony (Antonio) Dominick Benedetto on August 3, , in
Both parents were Italian; father emigrated from Italy to the U.S.; birth name was Antonio Domenick Benedetto
Actor | The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy
Michael Bergin is perhaps best known as "Jack 'J.D.' Darius" on the internationally renowned hit series Baywatch (). An actor and model, Bergin has been featured in magazines and on billboards around the world. Growing up in the small town of Naugatuck, Connecticut, Bergin never considered
Is Italian and Irish
Actor | American Pie
Jason Matthew Biggs was born on May 12, , in Pompton Plains, New Jersey, to Angela (Zocco), a nurse, and Gary Biggs, a shipping company manager. Jason has two sisters, Heather, a tax specialist born in , and Chiara, born in He was raised Catholic, and is of English and mostly Italian
Italian and English father; Sicilian mother
Actor | F*&% the Prom
With numerous roles in film and television, Luke Bilyk is an actor whose career is on the rise. Born in North York, Ontario, Luke is the youngest of four children of Italian, Ukrainian and German decent. His passion for acting began at the early age of five, leading to his breakout role as Drew
Mother is Italian; father is German and Ukrainian
Actor | Lost Highway
American actor who began as a child in Our Gang comedies and reappeared as a powerful adult performer of leading and character roles. Born in New Jersey, the young Mickey Gubitosi won a role in MGM's Our Gang series at the age of 5. As one of the more prominent children in the Gang, he gained
Both parents were Italian; birth name was Michael James Gubitosi
Actor | High School Musical 3: Senior Year
Cobin Bleu was born Corbin Bleu Reivers on February 21, in Brooklyn, New York City, to Martha (Callari) and David Reivers, an actor. His mother is of Italian descent and his father is Jamaican.
Corbin began appearing in television commercials at the age two, for products such as Life cereal,
Mother is Italian; father is Jamaican
Soundtrack | Young Guns II
Jon Bon Jovi, was born John Francis Bongiovi, Jr. On March 2, , in Perth Amboy, New Jersey to parents John Francis Bongiovi, Sr. and Carol Sharkey.
Family: Jon's mother, Carol Sharkey, was a former model and one of the first Playboy Bunnies. She met Bon Jovi's father after she enlisted in the
Father is Sicilian and Slovak; mother is German and Russian; original family surname is Bongiovi
Actor | American Horror Story
Chaz Salvatore Bono was born Chastity Sun Bono on March 4, in Los Angeles, California. He is an American character actor and activist, and the only child of famed entertainers Sonny and Cher. He is best known for his work on American Horror Story and Curb Your Enthusiasm.
An acclaimed author,
Father was singer, actor, and politician Sonny Bono, who was Italian; mother is singer-actress Cher, who is Armenian, English and German
Actor | Angel
David was born in Buffalo, New York and grew up in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. He is the son of Patti, a travel agent, and weatherman Dave Roberts (Boreanaz). His father is of Italian descent and his mother is of half Slovak ancestry. At the age of seven he decide to be an actor, which eventually
Father is Slovenian-Italian; mother is Slovak, Irish, and German
Actor | AVP: Alien vs. Predator
Raoul Bova was born in a Roman white collar family, his father was an employee and his mother a housewife. He has two sisters who he is close to. His passion in his youth was swimming and he became a champion at He performed his military duty in the "Bersaglieri" and he studied at the ISEF but
Italian actor born and raised in Italy
Actor | Where the Heart Is
Dylan Bruno was born on September 6, in Milford, Connecticut, USA as Dylan A. Bruno. He is an actor and producer, known for Where the Heart Is (), Thumb Runner () and Taken 3 (). He has been married to Emmeli Hultquist since June 24, They have two children.
Father is Italian; mother is Lithuanian, English, and Welsh
Soundtrack | Spider-Man 2
Multi-platinum artist Michael Bublé grew up near Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. He was introduced to swing music and old standards by his grandfather, who offered his services for free as a professional plumber to musicians who were willing to let Michael sing a couple of songs with them on
Mother is Italian; father is Italian and Croatian; primarily a singer, but has done a bit of acting
Actor | Eastsiders
(1/9/) Adam Bucci grew up in a multi-generational military family. Born in Fort Campbell, Kentucky--the son of a West Point Cadet and a very artistic mother, Bucci's father's side consisted of every branch of the military, and mother's prophetically--every branch of the arts. He delicately
Actor | Fargo
Steve Buscemi was born in Brooklyn, New York, to Dorothy (Wilson), a restaurant hostess, and John Buscemi, a sanitation worker. He is of Italian (father) and English, Dutch, and Irish (mother) descent. He became interested in acting during his last year of high school. After graduating, he moved to
Father was Italian; mother is Irish
Actor | The Irishman
Gino Cafarelli is an american actor, filmmaker, & author. Born & Raised in Queens, N.Y. Most recently seen in the films "CAPONE" w/ Tom Hardy, 'BAD EDUCATION " w/ Hugh Jackman, & Scorsese's "THE IRISHMAN"
has most recently brought Gino recurring roles in "Godfather of Harlem" "Wu-Tang"- An
Both parents were Italian, and immigrated to the U.S.
Actor | Face/Off
Nicolas Cage was born Nicolas Kim Coppola in Long Beach, California, the son of comparative literature professor August Coppola (whose brother is director Francis Ford Coppola) and dancer/choreographer Joy Vogelsang. He is of Italian (father) and Polish and German (mother) descent. Cage changed his
Italian father; German, Polish, and English mother
Birth name was Nicolas Kim Coppola; nephew of director Francis Ford Coppola and actress Talia Shire; cousin of actor-director Sofia Coppola and actor Jason Schwartzman
Actor | Miracle
Eddie Cahill was born in New York on January 15, With Italian and Irish decent, Eddie is the second born to his parents, having one older and one younger sister. He studied acting for a year and a half at New York University with the Atlantic Theater Co. Acting School.
He appeared in Nicky
Italian mother; Irish father
Actor | Melrose Place
Thomas Calabro was born on February 3, in Brooklyn, New York, USA as Thomas F. Calabro. He is an actor and director, known for Melrose Place (), The Last Ship () and The Bay (). He has been married to Lisa since August 1, He was previously married to Elizabeth Knight Pryor.
Both parents were Italian
Actor | The Final Destination
Robert Joseph Camposecco, known as Bobby Campo was born in Wheeling, West Virginia, on March 9, , and is an American actor. Debuted in the movie Vampire Bats () television for , in this movie he was credited as Bobby Camposecco. He gained popularity after starring in the movie Legally
Father and mother are both half Italian; birth name was Robert Joseph Camposecco
Actor | The Expendables 3
Hello I am Thomas,
I have spent the last ten years of my life exploring new avenues like acting in various shows and films like "The Expendables 3" or being directed by Tyler Perry in 'The Haves and Have Nots', to modeling for some amazing projects and appearing in the top fitness magazines. New
Father is Italian; was born in France
Actor | The Station Agent
In both career and in real life, Bobby Cannavale tends to choose the unconventional way of doing things. In the beginning, his decisions may have cost the dark, swarthily good-looking actor some acting roles and/or good-paying parts but, in the end, his strong work ethic and sense of self, despite
Italian father; Cuban mother
Actor | Sex and the City
Mario Cantone is probably best known at home in the US as a comedian, impressionist and singer but he has also made a name for himself as a very successful Broadway actor, appearing in "Love! Valor! Compassion!" in as well as a number of off-Broadway Shakespeare productions including "The
Both parents were Italian
Actor | Doctor Who
Peter Capaldi was born in Glasgow, Scotland, to Nancy (Soutar) and Gerald John Capaldi. His parents owned an ice cream business. He is of Italian (from his paternal grandfather), Scottish, and Irish descent. Capaldi attended drama classes and was accepted into the Glasgow School of Art. After
Paternal grandfather was Italian
Actor | A Bronx Tale
Francis Capra was born on April 27, in New York, and raised in the Bronx. Discovered by Robert De Niro and Chazz Palminteri when they were casting for the film A Bronx Tale (), he began to work as a child actor and moved to Los Angeles with his mother Ann Marie Capra and his siblings. His
Italian and Dominican
Actor | The Office
Steve Carell, one of America's most versatile comics, was born Steven John Carell on August 16, , in Concord, Massachusetts. He is the son of Harriet Theresa (Koch), a psychiatric nurse, and Edwin A. Carell, an electrical engineer. His mother was of Polish descent and his father of Italian and
Is Italian, German, and Polish; original family surname was Caroselli
Writer | The Man Show
Adam Carolla was born in Los Angeles but raised in Wisconsin, Pennsylvania, and later North Hollywood. His mother was a recipient of welfare with a degree in Chicano studies, his dad was a psychologist, and he got where he is today, he says, in spite of them. After Adam graduated from North
Father is Italian; mother is Irish
Actor | The Punisher
James Carpinello was born on August 13, in Albany, New York, USA as James Anthony Carpinello. He is an actor and producer, known for The Punisher (), Midway () and The Great Raid (). He has been married to Amy Acker since April 25, They have two children.
Is Italian, Irish, Danish, and German
Actor | Proof of Life
His low-keyed intensity, deep-voiced somberness, pale skin, puffy-eyed baby face and crop of carrot-red hair are all obvious and intriguing trademarks of TV star David Caruso. A hugely popular item in the s as a result of a smash crime series, he got way too caught up in all the hoopla
Italian father; Irish mother
Actor | Jackie
Max Casella was born in Washington D.C. to David Deitch, a fiercely political journalist and second-generation Jewish immigrant to The Bronx, and Doris Casella, a social worker and activist from Long Island and daughter to Italian fashion designer John Casella.
His father's writing for The Boston
Italian mother; Jewish father; birth name was Maximilian Deitch
Actor | Black Swan
Blue-eyed Vincent Cassel was born in Paris to a leading actor father, Jean-Pierre Cassel, and a journalist mother, Sabine Litique. Often labeled as a tough guy because of his roles, eclectic choices and talent have made of him a star of European cinema. First in La Haine (), the young actor,
Maternal grandmother was Italian
Actor | The Sopranos
Federico Castelluccio is a driven and talented individual maintaining careers, as a professional artist, established actor and director. Born in Naples, Italy, Federico moved with his family to Paterson, New Jersey, in In he was awarded a full scholarship to the School of Visual Arts in
Born in Naples, Italy but grew up in New Jersey; both parents are Italian
Actor | Bumblebee
John Felix Anthony Cena was born on April 23, in West Newbury, Massachusetts to Carol Cena and John Cena. He is of Italian (father) and French-Canadian and English (mother) descent, and is the grandson of baseball player Tony Lupien. When he was in college, he played football. He then
Italian father; French-Canadian and English mother
Actor | To All the Boys I've Loved Before
Noah Centineo is an American actor. He portrayed Jesus Adams Foster in The Fosters (), for which he was nominated for a Teen Choice Award. Since then, he has received both critical acclaim and audience adoration for starring in a series of romantic comedy films, beginning with To All the Boys
Father is Italian; mother is German
Actor | Superbad
Canadian actor Michael Cera was born in Brampton, Ontario, to parents who worked for Xerox. His mother, Linda, who is from Quebec, has English, Irish, Scottish, and Dutch ancestry, and his father, Luigi Cera, is Italian (from Sicily). Michael is the middle child between two sisters. He was educated
Father is Sicilian
Actor | The Taking of Pelham
Jason was born on November 2, in New York. He got his start when he was 2 years old by appearing on a commercial for Sesame Street (). He signed with the Ford Modeling Agency in New York City when he was seven years old. Jason appeared in Jon Bon Jovi's "Silent Night" video and also in
Actor | Cirque du Freak: The Vampire's Assistant
Born on November 6, in Bethesda, Maryland, US, he is an American actor and singer, best known for his role in Fringe () and his many appearances on Broadway theatre stages. His father, also called Michael Cerveris, was a professor of music and his mother, Marsha (née Laycock), was a dancer
Father was Italian
Producer | The Sopranos
Born in Mt. Vernon, New York, and raised in New Jersey, David Chase (born David DeCesare) dreamed of being a star--a star drummer in a rock band! He spent many years playing drums and bass trying to be part of a successful rock band in the s East Coast music scene. He also loved movies, such as
Both parents were Italian; birth name was Davide DeCesare
Actor | Bound by Honor
Born in Dayton, Ohio, Damian (who's of Mexican, Italian, Irish and Native American descent) grew up as the second eldest of 5 children; 2 brothers and 2 sisters. His father,Rico Chapa, owned a bar across the street, in Columbus, OH, from a go-go bar, owned by someone he knew; Larry Flynt, who'd
Father is Mexican and Italian; mother is German
Actor | The Sopranos
Dominic Chianese was born on February 24, in Bronx, New York City, New York, USA. He is an actor, known for The Sopranos (), The Godfather: Part II () and And Justice for All (). He has been married to Jane Pittson since June 8, He was previously married to Merle Molofsky and
Grandfather immigrated to the U.S. from Naples, Italy; is an accomplished tenor
Actor | Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones
Hayden Christensen was born April 19, in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada. His parents, Alie and David Christensen, are in the communications business. He is of Danish (father) and Swedish and Italian (mother) descent. Hayden grew up in Markham, Ontario, with siblings Kaylen, Hejsa, and
Mother is half Italian, half Swedish; father is Danish
Actor | The Terminal
Jude was born in Burlington Vermont on March 11th, He spent his first three years in Middlebury Vermont where his father coached Football, Basketball and Baseball at Middlebury College. He then moved to Albany, New York, his hometown, where he would spend his formative years. After grade
Actor | Cheers
Half-Italian, half-German/Irish/Scottish/English/Welsh, Anthony Cistaro was born in Kirksville, Missouri, one of six children; two brothers (one with the California Highway Patrol) and three sisters (one with a local Police department). The Cistaro family moved to San Francisco, California when
Father is Italian
Actor | Straw Dogs
As a teenager, Coiro, a talented visual artist, spent summers building sets and operating lights at the New Jersey Shakespeare Festival. Inspired by numerous productions, including Julie Taymor's "Titus Andronicus" at Theater For A New Audience, Coiro decided to study theater at Carnegie Mellon
Born in Italy, raised in Princeton New Jersey
Actor | Galaxy Quest
Enrico Colantoni was born on February 14, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He is an actor and producer, known for Galaxy Quest (), Veronica Mars () and Veronica Mars (). He has been married to Rosanna Francioni since November 11, They have four children. He was previously married
Both parents are Italian immigrants; speaks fluent Italian
Actor | One Tree Hill
Stephen Colletti was born in Newport Beach, California. During his childhood and teen years, he spent much of his time at the beach, playing sports, and seeking adventures for him and his friends to embark on. Whether it was camping or snowboarding in the Sierra Nevada Mountains or visiting his
Paternal grandfather was Italian
Actor | Chopper
Vince Colosimo is one of Australia's most recognised actors with an extensive and successful career in theatre, television and film. With an AFI Award for Best Supporting Actor in for his performance in the highly-successful feature film Lantana and a featured role in the internationally
Both parents were born in Calabria, Italy; Vince was born in Australia
Actor | All My Children
Mark Consuelos was born in Zaragoza, Spain, to an Italian mother, Camilla, and a Mexican father, Saul Consuelos. He grew up in Lebanon, Illinois and Tampa, Florida. He attended Bloomingdale High School in Valrico, Florida and Notre Dame University. While living in Illinois, Mark appeared in "Hello,
Italian mother; Mexican father
Actor | 40 Days and 40 Nights
Paulo Costanzo was born on September 21, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. He grew up in Brampton, a suburb of Toronto, of Italian (father) and Jewish (mother) descent. He attended Mayfield Secondary School for the Arts, then attended one year at Ryerson University for theater, but dropped out when
Father is Italian; mother is Ashkenazi Jewish
Actor | G.I. Joe: Retaliation
D.J. Cotrona was born on May 23, in New Haven, Connecticut, USA as Donald Joseph Cotrona. He is an actor and writer, known for G.I. Joe: Retaliation (), Dear John () and Shazam! ().
Father is half Italian; maternal grandfather was half Italian and half Polish
Actor | Shadowhunters: The Mortal Instruments
Matthew Daddario was born and raised in New York to Richard and Christina Daddario, both lawyers. He studied business at Indiana University in Bloomington. He graduated in , after which he began studying acting and started auditioning.
He is the middle child, with a younger sister, Catharine
Father is Italian
Actor | Trial & Error
Nicholas D'Agosto was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska. He is the son of Alan and Deanna D'Agosto, and the middle of five children (two older brothers, two younger sisters). He began acting when he was eleven years old, and was a senior at Creighton Preparatory School when he was cast in Election
Father is Italian; mother has Dutch ancestry
Actor | The Limey
Joe Dallesandro's still hangin' . . . after battles with drug addiction and alcohol, brushes with the law, three broken marriages and numerous love affairs, plus the suicide of his only sibling Bob. One of the most beautifully photographed wild guys to come out of the Andy Warhol and Paul Morrissey
Father was Italian; mother was Swedish and English
Actor | Don Jon
Tony Danza is an American actor, perhaps best known for starring on some of television's most beloved and long-running series, including Taxi () and Who's the Boss? ().
Danza was born in Brooklyn, New York to Anne (Cammisa), a bookkeeper, and Matty Iadanza, a garbageman. His mother
Both parents were Italian; mother immigrated from Sicily to the U.S.; birth name was Anthony Iadanza
Actor | Eating Out 2: Sloppy Seconds
American actor, model and painter. Born Marco Dominic Dapper on July 9, in Hayward, California, is the youngest of two children (he has an older sister) Started acting as a child in plays and appeared in community theater productions after graduating high school. Raised and went to Catholic
Actor | The Guns of Navarone
Tall, good-looking James Darren was a student of acting coach Stella Adler and made his name in the s in a series of teenage-themed films. A better actor than most of his contemporary teenage heartthrobs, he nevertheless found it difficult to escape the teen-idol image he got in pictures like
Birth name was James William Ercolani
Actor | Goodfellas
Tony Darrow was born on October 1, in Brooklyn, New York, USA as Nuncio Anthony Borgese. He is an actor and writer, known for Goodfellas (), Mighty Aphrodite () and Small Time Crooks (). He has been married to Mary Ann Augeri since May 7, He was previously married to
Birth name was Anthony Borgese
Actor | Days of Our Lives
Bryan Dattilo was born on July 29, in Kankakee, Illinois, USA as Bryan Ronald Dattilo. He is an actor, known for Days of Our Lives (), Youthful Daze () and Arcade (). He has been married to Elizabeth Cameron since July 12, They have one child. He was previously married to
Italian and Irish
Actor | Die Hard
Robert Davi is an award-winning actor, screenwriter, director, producer and jazz vocalist.
From his portrayal of the opera singing baddie in "The Goonies" and one of the most popular James Bond villains Franz Sanchez in "Licence to Kill" to FBI Special Agent Big Johnson in" Die Hard" or Al Torres in
Both parents were Italian; Italian is his first language
Producer | It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Charles Peckham Day was born in New York City, NY, and raised in Middletown, Rhode Island. His parents are both music teachers - his mother, Mary (Peckham), is a piano teacher, and his father, Dr. Thomas Charles Day, was a professor of music at Salve Regina University in Newport, Rhode Island.
Paternal grandfather was Italian; original family surname was Del Giorno, but was changed to Day before his father was born
Actor | Cobra Kai
Gianni was born in Los Angeles, California and resides in the Santa Clarita Valley with his older brother, Anthony, and his parents who run a Respite Agency primarily for people with developmental disabilities, as his older brother Anthony himself is on the Autism Spectrum and works with severe OCD
Actress | The World Is Not Enough
Maria Grazia Cucinotta (born 27 July ) is an Italian actress who has featured in many films and television series since She has also worked as a producer, screenwriter and model. Cucinotta was born in Messina, Province of Messina, Sicily, Italy. She is well known in Italy as a movie and
Actress | Malèna
Monica Anna Maria Bellucci was born on September 30, in the Italian village of Città di Castello, Umbria, the only child of Brunella Briganti and Pasquale Bellucci. She originally pursued a career in the legal profession. While attending the University of Perugia, she modeled on the side to
Actress | Roma città aperta
Anna Magnani was born in Rome, Italy (not in Egypt, as some biographies claim), on March 7, She was the illegitimate child of Marina Magnani and an unknown father, often said to be from Alexandria, Egypt, but whom Anna herself claimed was from the Calabria region of Italy although she never
Actress | C'era una volta il West
Like many other female Italian film stars, Claudia Cardinale's entry into the business was by way of a beauty pageant. She was 17 years old and studying at the Centro Sperimentale in Rome when she entered a beauty contest, which resulted in her getting a succession of small film roles. Her earthy
Actress | Hannibal
Francesca Neri was born on February 10, in Trento, Trentino-Alto Adige, Italy. She is an actress and producer, known for Hannibal (), Collateral Damage () and Live Flesh (). She has been married to Claudio Amendola since December 11, They have one child.
Producer | Redeemed - A True Story
Carlotta Sofia Montanari is an Italian-American actress born in Rimini, Italy. Raised in Riccione, a seaside city of northern Italy, she made her professional artistic debut at an early age acting and hosting for major national networks and appearing in commercials and films. As a child, she
Actress | Baywatch
Alexandra Anna Daddario was born on March 16, in New York City, New York, to Christina, a lawyer, and Richard Daddario, a prosecutor. Her brother is actor Matthew Daddario, her sister is actor Catharine Daddario, and her grandfather was congressman Emilio Daddario (Emilio Q. Daddario), of
Actress | Entourage
Michelle Lombardo grew up in Glastonbury, Connecticut where she was the team captain of the volleyball team. She moved to LA where she soon found an apartment and a job as a hostess. In she moved to Los Angeles to pursue her acting career. Shortly after she booked the Sony feature film Click
Actress | Casino Royale
Caterina Murino was born on September 15, , in Cagliari, Sardinia, Italy. In she took fourth place in the Miss Italy contest. Then she moved to Milan, where she began working as a model in commercials for MasterCard, Swatch, Mercedes-Benz and Nescafe, among other gigs. From she
Actress | La grande bellezza
Daughter of the former speaker of the Italian Communist Party's delegation at the Lazio's Regional Council, Sabrina Ferilli never kept secret her leftism. Firm and stubborn, she did not care about the first unsuccessful attempts to come on to the stage. Her stubbornness was rewarded in the ,
Actress | The Big Bang Theory
Kaley Christine Cuoco was born in Camarillo, California, to Layne Ann (Wingate) and Gary Carmine Cuoco, a realtor. She is of Italian (father) and German and English (mother) descent. A model and commercial actress from the age of 6, Cuoco's first major role was in the TV movie Quicksand: No Escape
Actress | Mighty Aphrodite
Mira Katherine Sorvino was born on September 28, in Manhattan. She is the daughter of Lorraine Davis, an actress turned drama therapist, and veteran character actor Paul Sorvino. Her father's family were Italian immigrants. The young Sorvino was intelligent, an avid reader and an exceptional
Actress | 20 sigarette
Blonde beauty Carolina Crescentini was born in Rome on April 18, ; daughter of two commerce graduates, she grew up in the Roman quarter of Monteverde. She originally wanted to be a film critic but at 19 her interest in acting increased and she decided to attend several acting schools, including
Actress | My Own Private Idaho
Born in Bologna, she is an actress and photographer. She has acted, among others, for Michelangelo Antonioni, Liliana Cavani, Marco Tullio Giordana, Gus Van Sant, and Mia Handsen-Love. In she began to exhibit her photography; in she was at the Biennale di Venezia, in her first solo
Actress | Land of the Dead
Asia Argento was born in Rome, Italy, into a family of actors and filmmakers, both occupations which she has herself pursued. She made her debut when she was only nine years old in Sergio Citti's Sogni e bisogni (). In she had the leading role in Cristina Comencini's first film, Zoo ()
Actress | La ciociara
Sophia Loren was born as Sofia Scicolone at the Clinica Regina Margherita in Rome on September 20, Her father Riccardo was married to another woman and refused to marry her mother Romilda Villani, despite the fact that she was the mother of his two children (Sophia and her younger sister
Actress | Passione d'amore
Laura Antonelli was born on November 28, in Pola, Istria, Italy [now Pula, Istria, Croatia] as Laura Antonaz. She was an actress, known for Passion of Love (), Malicious () and L'Innocente (). She was married to Enrico Piacentini. She died on June 22, in Ladispoli, Rome, Lazio
Actress | Avere vent'anni
Lovely and shapely blonde bombshell Gloria Guida was born into a family of Emilia-Romagna origin on November 19, in Merano, Trentino-South Tyrol, Italy. Guida moved with her family to Bologna when she was a child. Gloria started out in the entertainment business as a singer at her father's
Actress | La Reine Margot
Stunning Italian actress Virna Lisi, a brief but lovely Hollywood import in the 's, was merely one of a plethora of European movie beauties who proved over the course of their long careers, that they were capable of more than just visual performances.
Born Virna Lisa Pieralisi on November 8,
Actress | Notre-Dame de Paris
Gina Lollobrigida was born on July 4, in Subiaco, Italy. Destined to be called "The Most Beautiful Woman in the World", Gina possibly had St. Brigid as part of her surname. She was the daughter of a furniture manufacturer, and grew up in the pictorial mountain village. The young Gina did some
Actress | From Russia with Love
Daniela Bianchi is an Italian actress, best known for her role of Bond girl Tatiana Romanova in From Russia with Love (). She Finished 1st Runner Up in Miss Universe Competition, enough to get the attentions of Bond movie producers who chose her over female prospects for the role of
Actress | Rain Man
The second child of an Italian germanist and a Greek painter, Valeria Golino grew up in Naples until her parents parted. After three years in Athens with her mother and another three in Naples with her father, she began to work as a model. She left high school after her first movie and didn't study
Actress | Il conformista
She was born in Viareggio (Tuscany, Italy) on June 5th, She won a beauty contest when she was just 15 years old, which led to her first role in "Il federale" together with the great Italian actor Ugo Tognazzi. She was then cast by Germi for the Italian comedy "Divorzio all'Italiana", working
Actress | Dune
Silvana Mangano was born on April 21, in Rome, Italy and was raised in poverty during World War II. She trained as a dancer for seven years and supported herself as a model. In , at age 16, she won the Miss Rome beauty pageant and through this, she obtained role in a Maria Della Costa film
Actress | Blue Velvet
Isabella Rossellini, the Italian actress and model who has made her home in America since and holds dual Italian and American citizenship, was born cinema royalty when she made her debut on June 18, in Rome. She is the daughter of two legends, three-time Oscar-winning Swedish-born actress
Actress | Nine
Martina Stella was born on November 28, in Florence, Tuscany, Italy. She is an actress, known for Nine (), Ocean's Twelve () and The Early Bird Catches the Worm (). She has been married to Andrea Manfredonia since September 3, They have one child.
Actress | I barbieri di Sicilia
Daniela Giordano was born on November 7, in Palermo, Sicily, Italy. Giordano attended school in Milan, Italy, where she lived with her family for ten years before returning to Palermo at age fourteen. Daniela was the winner of several local beauty pageants in her home town of Palermo and, in
Writer | ReCuiem
Valentina Carnelutti began her acting career on stage as a young girl in Italy and has worked both in theatre and on film with directors such as Marco Tullio, Giordana (The Best of Youth), Theo Angelopoulos (The Dust of Time), Paolo Virzì (A Whole Life Ahead and La Pazza Gioia), Citto Maselli (Le
Actress | The Player
Greta Scacchi was born in Milan, Italy, to Pamela Carsaniga, an English dancer and Luca Scacchi, an Italian art dealer and painter. She grew up in Milan and Sussex, England. In , her mother and second husband moved to Australia, where, after she left school, Greta worked as an Italian
Director | Madri
Barbara Cupisti began her career as leading actress in Italian and French films and television serials. For twenty years, she worked with prominent directors, including Tinto Brass, Dario Argento, Norman Jewison, Paul Planchon, Antonio Pedro Vasconcelos, Jhon Lofve, Gabriele Salvatores, and Carlo
Actress | The Nightingale
Aisling Franciosi is an Irish-Italian actress, known for The Fall (), Game of Thrones () and The Nightingale (). She was born in Dublin in , moved with her family to Italy soon after, and returned to Ireland 4 years later with her mother. She attended acting classes as a child and
Actress | Revenge
Matilda Anna Ingrid Lutz was born in Milan, Italy to two former fashion models and until the age of five, grew up in the little country town of Gudo Visconti. Her American father, Elliston, became a famed fashion photographer, while her mother, Maria, went on to do PR for a fashion press office.
Actress | Playback
Jennifer Missoni was born in Italy and raised in Varese where she attended the European School. She was taught in French and English and became a natural trilingual. At a young age she took up an intense interest in horseback riding and ice skating and soon after became a competitive equestrian and
Actress | Hatari!
Elsa Martinelli was born in the central Tuscan city of Grosseto into a struggling family, one of eight siblings. She had to earn her keep from the age of twelve, delivering groceries in Rome. Looking older than her years suggested, she then did some part time work as a bar maid. Aged sixteen and
Actress | 4: Rise of the Silver Surfer
Giuliana DePandi was born in Naples, Italy in Her family moved to the United States, namely Washington D.C., during her childhood. Fluent only in Italian, Giuliana prides herself on the fact that she taught herself English by watching day-time soaps and other television shows.
Actress | Infidel
Isabelle Adriani Worked as an actor in over 30 productions such as 'The American' with George Clooney, 'Infidel' with Jim Caviezel', 'Twice Born' with Penelope Cruz, 'Reclaim' with John Cusack, she just starred in 'Infidel' with Jim Caviezel and Claudia Karvan. She studied in 5 different countries,
Actress | Acts of Vengeance
Cristina Serafini was born in Turin, Italy, the only child of a journalist and a restaurant owner. She soon decided to pursue an acting career and won a scholarship to attend the prestigious Scuola del Teatro Stabile di Torino, founded by Italian director Luca Ronconi. She speaks Italian, English,
Actress | Go Go Tales
Bianca Balti was born in Lodi on March 19, She is an Italian actress and top model. She made her film debut in Go Go Tales () directed by Abel Ferrara. Famous for Ferro (). She has two daughters.
Famous for: Steve (TV Series) Ultimate Beastmaster: La legge del più forte (TV Series
Actress | The Man from U.N.C.L.E.
Marianna started her career as a model when she was only fifteen years old, working with top brands like Ermanno Scervino, Fendi, Giorgio Armani and appearing in magazines such as Vogue, Elle and L'Officiel. In Marianna participated at the competition for the title of Miss Italia, gaining the
Actress | Io sono Mia
Dajana Roncione is an Italian actress born in Palermo.
She started acting in a T. S. Eliot's play directed by Pietro Carriglio "Assassinio nella Cattedrale" at 18 years old at the Teatro stabile Biondo.
After that, she decided to move to Rome in order to study at the National Academy of Dramatic Art
Actress | Per niente al mondo
Born October, 5 , she began her acting studies when she was 12 at the Accademia Lorenzo Da Ponte placed in Vittorio Veneto, Treviso (Italy) directed by Edoardo Fainello, italian actor and director. In theatre she appeared in "Girl, interrupted" in the role of Susannah Kaysen, in "Shakespeare's
Actress | Gli equilibristi
Rosabell Laurenti Sellers grew up in New York City, first performing at the legendary East Village experimental theater club La MaMa. As a child, with her Italian father and American mother, she moved to Rome, Italy where she grew and flourished as a young actress in film and television. Rosabell
Director | Madri
Barbara Cupisti began her career as leading actress in Italian and French films and television serials. For twenty years, she worked with prominent directors, including Tinto Brass, Dario Argento, Norman Jewison, Paul Planchon, Antonio Pedro Vasconcelos, Jhon Lofve, Gabriele Salvatores, and Carlo
Actress | Scusa ma ti voglio sposare
Francesca Graglia is an accomplished Italian actress based in LA, and NY with a theater, film and television career spanning twenty-three years. She speaks English, Italian, French, Ancient Latin and some Spanish. She studied the methods and techniques of Stanislavski, Strasberg, and Meisner, while
- Log furniture tools kits
- Secure agent mentor leads
- Mlp season 8 chrysalis
- Chem 3b berkeley syllabus
- Mason jar bottles bags
- Slim fuel transfer tank
- Asus aura rgb
- 93 mustang throttle body
List of Italian-American actors
Wikimedia list article
To be included in this list, the person must have a Wikipedia article showing they are Italian American actors or must have references showing they are Italian American actors and are notable. As discussed in the book Hollywood Italians by Peter E. Bondanella, as well as numerous other sources, Italian-American actors have made a significant impact. The Guild of Italian American Actors was founded in 
Some Italian-American film directors of the silent film era included Robert Vignola, Gregory LaCava, Frank Borzage (Borzaga) and Frank Capra. Italian-American actors included Enrico Caruso in the cultural legitimation of American silent cinema, to Rudolph (Rodolfo) Valentino.
The of American film Renaissance (New Hollywood) in the s coincided with Scorsese’s Mean Streets () and Coppola’s The Godfather (), Giuliana Muscio attributes this to Italian Americans becoming better educated and more affluent after World War II.
Muscio connects the prominence of Italian-American director-actors to the Capocomico[it] of traditional Italian theatre. Such director-actors include: Danny DeVito, John Turturro, Steve Buscemi, Vincent Gallo, Al Pacino, Stanley Tucci, Robert De Niro, Sylvester Stallone, Gary Sinise, Anne Bancroft, and Madonna.
The list is organized chronologically, listing Italian American actors by birth date periods.
- Frank Capra (–) a Sicilian born actor and director (It's a Wonderful Life)
- Gino Corrado (–), actor
- Jimmy Durante (–) actor and singer
- Rudolph Valentino (–) born Rodolfo Alfonso Rafaello Piero Filiberto Gugliemi di Valentina, Hollywood's first sex symbol and the first "Latin lover" (Italian father, Giovanni Antonio Giuseppe Fedele Guglielmi di Valentina D'Antonguolla, and French mother, Marie Berta Gabrielle Barbin; Valentino was born in Italy)
- Don Ameche (Amici) (–) 50% Italian, actor and director
- Argentina Brunetti (–) actress (It's a Wonderful Life)
- Iron Eyes Cody (Espera Decorti) (–) son of Sicilian parents – actor, frequently played Native Americans
- Jerry Colonna (–) actor, entertainer, musician
- Russ Columbo (–) singer, violinist and actor, perhaps most famous for his signature tune, "You Call It Madness, But I Call It Love", and the legend surrounding his early death
- Lou Costello (Cristillo) (–) % Italian, 25% Irish, and % French blood – actor and comedian known as half of the comedy team of Abbott and Costello
- Angelo Rossitto (–), actor and voice artist
- Renata Vanni (–) Italian-born American film actress
- Robert Alda (Alfonso Roberto D'Abruzzo) (–) actor, father of Alan Alda
- Miriam Battista (–) daughter of Italian immigrants – child actress of the silent film era
- John Beradino (–) Dr. Steve Hardy on the soap opera General Hospital from to , star on Hollywood walk-of-fame
- Ernest Borgnine (Borgnino) (–) Academy Award-winning actor
- Frank Campanella (–) son of Sicilian parents – actor
- Anthony Caruso (–) film/television actor
- Adriana Caselotti (–) actress known for providing the voice behind the lead character in Walt Disney's Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs
- Richard Conte (–) film actor
- Ann Corio (–) burlesque ecdysiast and actress
- Dean Martin (Crocetti) (–) actor/singer, member of the Rat Pack
- Victor Mature (–) was an American film actor. Mature was born in Louisville, Kentucky to a Tyrolean father, Marcellus George Mature, a cutler, and a Swiss-American mother, Clara Mature
- Al Molinaro (–) son of Italian parents – actor (The Odd Couple, Happy Days)
- Frank Sinatra (–) his parents' Italian heritage included a Sicilian father and a mother from Liguria in northern Italy- actor and singer who many consider to be one of the finest male popular song vocalists of all time
- Kaye Ballard (Balotta) (–) stage and television actress
- Billy Barty (Bertanzetti) (–) film actor
- Tony Bennett (Benedetto) (born ) popular music, standards, jazz singer and actor (The Oscar)
- Joseph Campanella (–) actor
- Pat Cooper (Pasquale Caputo) (born ) film actor and comedian
- Richard Crenna (–) film actor (First Blood)
- Cesare Danova (–) 75% Italian and 25% Swiss – film actor ("Cleopatra")
- Yvonne De Carlo (–) 25% Italian
- Vince Edwards (Zoino) (–) actor, director, and singer
- Sergio Franchi (–) Italian-born film, television and theatre actor, musician and singer
- Anthony Franciosa (Papaleo) (–) film/television actor, often billed as "Tony Franciosa"
- Vincent Gardenia (Scognamiglia) (–) stage, film, and television actor
- Michael V. Gazzo (–) actor and Broadway playwright
- Harry Guardino (–) actor
- Mario Lanza (Alfredo Cocozza) (–) tenor and Hollywood movie star who enjoyed success in the late s and s
- Al Lettieri (–) film/television actor (The Godfather)
- Guy Marks (–) (Mario Scarpa) actor, comedian, singer and impressionist
- Al Martino (–) son of Sicilian parents – actor and singer (The Godfather)
- Lenny Montana (Passofaro) (–) wrestler turned film and television actor who featured in several films and TV shows in the s and early s
- Paul Picerni (–) film actor (To Hell and Back)
- Aldo Ray (DaRe) (–) actor
- Tom Rosqui (–) Italian father and Portuguese mother – actor (The Godfather)
- Henry Silva (born ) actor of Sicilian and Spanish descent
- Dick Van Patten (–) mother of Italian ancestry – TV actor
- Jackie Vernon (Ralph Verrone) (–) stand-up comedian, cartoon voice of Frosty the Snowman
- Guy Williams (Armando Catalano) (–) son of Sicilian parents – film actor
- F. Murray Abraham (born ) Oscar-winner for Best Actor – mother of Italian descent
- Danny Aiello (–) film/television actor
- Alan Alda (born ) actor, writer, director and political activist – father of Italian descent
- Frankie Avalon (Avallone) (born ) actor and teen idol in the s and early s
- Anne Bancroft (Italiano) (–) Academy Award-winning actress
- Robert Blake (Gubitosi) (born ) film actor, perhaps most famous for starring in the U.S. television series Baretta, and for being found not guilty of the murder of wife Bonnie Lee Bakley
- Joseph Bologna (–) film/television actor
- Sonny Bono (–) son of Sicilian parents – actor and pop singer (Airplane II)
- Victor Buono (–) Italian father and German mother – film and television actor, poet
- Ron Carey (Cicenia) (–) film and television actor (Barney Miller)
- Carmine Caridi (–) film actor (The Godfather Part III)
- Richard S. Castellano (–) film actor (The Godfather)
- John Cazale (–) film actor (The Godfather) – father of Italian descent
- Dominic Chianese (born ) television actor (The Sopranos)
- Sam Coppola (–) film/television actor
- Mary Costa () American singer and actress, who is best known for providing the voice of Princess Aurora in the film, Sleeping Beauty.
- Bobby Darin (Cassoto) (–) actor, singer and one of the most popular rock and roll American teen idols of the s – maternal grandfather was of Italian ancestry, unclear who Darin's biological father was
- James Darren (Ercolani) (born ) television and film actor, television director, and singer
- Dom DeLuise (–) comic actor
- Connie Francis (Franconero) (born ) actress and pop singer, known for her hit "Who's Sorry Now?"
- Ben Gazzara (–) son of Sicilian parents, film/television actor
- Joan Hackett (–) American actress of stage, television and film. Nominated for an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in , Italian mother
- Morgana King (–) (Maria Grazia Morgana Messina DeBerardini) daughter of Sicilian parents – film actress (The Godfather)
- Frank Langella (born ) stage, film and television actor
- Richard Libertini (–) stage, film and television actor known for playing numerous character roles (Popeye)
- Tony Lo Bianco (born ) film and television actor (The French Connection)
- Robert Loggia (–) son of Sicilian parents – film actor
- Garry Marshall (Masciarelli) (–) Italian-American father and part Scottish mother—actor, director, and writer – brother of Penny Marshall
- Micole Mercurio (–) film and television actress
- Sal Mineo (–) son of Sicilian parents – actor and theater director, famous for his Academy Award-nominated performance opposite James Dean in Rebel Without a Cause
- Tony Musante (–) stage, television, and film actor
- Paula Prentiss (Ragusa) (born ) film actress – father of Italian ancestry
- Alex Rocco (Petricone) (–) film actor (The Godfather)
- John Saxon (Orrico) (–) film actor
- Gia Scala (–) film actress and model
- Tina Scala (born ) film actress, model and poet
- Paul Sorvino (born ) actor, father of Mira Sorvino
- Joe Spinell (Spagnuolo) (–) film actor (The Godfather II)
- Connie Stevens (Ingolia) (born ) Italian father and Irish mother – actress and singer
- Marlo Thomas (born ) Lebanese father and Italian mother
- Brenda Vaccaro (born ) film and television actress
- Frankie Valli (Castelluccio) (born ) singer and actor (The Sopranos)
- Frank Vincent (Gattuso) (–) film/television actor (The Sopranos)
- Joe Viterelli (–) film actor (Shallow Hal)
- Marc Alaimo (born ) television/film actor (Star Trek: Deep Space Nine)
- Carmen Argenziano (–) TV and film actor
- Armand Assante (born ) Italian father and Irish mother – film/television actor (Mambo Kings)
- Joy Behar (Josephina Ochiuto) (born ) actress, comedian, co-host of The View
- Linda Bove (born ) deaf actress who requires sign language (Sesame Street)
- Tony Darrow (Borgese) (born ) film/television actor
- Robert De Niro (born ) 25% Italian ancestry – two time Academy Award-winning American film actor, director, producer and founder of the Tribeca Film Festival (Goodfellas)
- Danny DeVito (born ) actor, director, Oscar nominated producer (Matilda)
- Dennis Farina (–) son of Sicilian parents – film/television actor (Get Shorty)
- Annette Funicello (–) actress, was Walt Disney's most popular Mouseketeer
- Bruno Kirby (Quidaciolu) (–) son of Sicilian parents – film actor (The Godfather Part II)
- Adrienne La Russa (born ) actress (Days of our lives)
- Dan Lauria (born ) TV and film actor
- Susan Lucci (born ) 50% Italian and part Swedish- Daytime Emmy Award-winning actress, who has been called "Daytime's Leading Lady" and "The Queen of Daytime"
- Patti LuPone (born ) singer and actress
- Joe Mantegna (born ) film/television actor (The Godfather Part III)
- Penny Marshall (Masciarelli) (–) Italian-American father and part Scottish mother – actress, producer and director, sister of Garry Marshall
- Patty McCormack, born Patricia Ellen Russo (born ), Italian father and Irish mother – actress (The Bad Seed)
- Liza Minnelli (born ) great-grandfather of Italian ancestry – singer and actress
- Arthur Nascarella (born ) son of Sicilian parents – film/ television actor (The Sopranos)
- Don Novello (born ) Italian father and Irish mother – film/television actor and comedian (Saturday Night Live)
- Al Pacino (born ) son of Sicilian parents – Academy Award-winning film actor (The Godfather)
- Vincent Pastore (born ) son of Sicilian parents – film/television actor, often cast as a mobster (The Sopranos)
- Frank Pellegrino (–) television actor
- Joe Pesci (born ) Academy Award-winning actor, comedian and singer who is often typecast as a violent mobster or funnyman (Goodfellas, Casino)
- Bernadette Peters (Lazzara) (born ) actress and singer
- Ann Prentiss (Ragusa) (–) film/television actress – sister of Paula Prentiss, father of Italian ancestry
- Michael Richards (born ) mother of Italian ancestry – television actor (Seinfeld)
- Tommy Rettig (–) Italian-American mother and Jewish Father – television actor (Lassie)
- Leo Rossi (born ) Italian American actor, writer and producer
- Susan Sarandon (born ) mother of Italian ancestry – Academy Award-winning film actress (Thelma and Louise)
- Vincent Schiavelli (–) film actor
- Talia Shire (born ) film actress, sister of Francis Ford Coppola (Rocky)
- Nancy Sinatra (born ) singer and actress, daughter of Frank Sinatra
- Tony Sirico (born ) son of Sicilian parents – film/television actor (The Sopranos)
- Bruce Springsteen (born ) 50% Italian, 25% Irish and part Dutch – singer and actor
- Sylvester Stallone (born ) film actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (Rocky), father Italian immigrant
- Daniel J. Travanti (born ) son of Italian immigrants – film/television actor (Hill Street Blues)
- Victoria Vetri (born ) model and actress
- Burt Young (Morea) (born ) film actor (Rocky)
- Tom Savini (born ) actor, prosthetic makeup artist, director
- Ray Abruzzo (born ) television actor (The Sopranos)
- Sharon Angela (born ) television actress (The Sopranos)
- Michael Badalucco (born ) film actor (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
- Danny Bonaduce (born ) Italian father – television actor (The Partridge Family)
- Elizabeth Bracco (born ) Italian father and mother of French descent – television actress (The Sopranos)
- Lorraine Bracco (born ) Italian father and mother of French descent – Academy Award-nominated actress (The Sopranos, Goodfellas)
- Steve Buscemi (born ) Italian father and part Irish mother – actor (Fargo, Reservoir Dogs)
- Joseph Cali (born ) film actor (Saturday Night Fever)
- Carl Capotorto (born ) television actor (The Sopranos)
- David Caruso (born ) Italian father and Irish mother – film/television actor (CSI: Miami)
- Vincent Curatola (born ) television actor (The Sopranos)
- Beverly D'Angelo (born ) father of Italian descent – film actress (Vacation)
- Tony Danza (born ) actor/talk show host (Who's The Boss, Family Law)
- Robert Davi (born ) film actor (The Goonies)
- Michael DeLorenzo (born ) Italian father and Puerto Rican mother – television/film actor (New York Undercover)
- Vincent D'Onofrio (born ) son of Sicilian parents – film/television actor and director (Full Metal Jacket, Law and Order: Criminal Intent)
- Giancarlo Esposito (born ) Italian father and African-American mother – film actor
- Cristina Ferrare (born ) actress of Italian descent (The Impossible Years)
- Lou Ferrigno (born ) bodybuilder and actor (The Hulk)
- Robert Funaro (born ) television actor (The Sopranos)
- Joseph Gannascoli (born ) television actor (The Sopranos)
- Dan Grimaldi (born ) television actor (The Sopranos)
- Robert Hegyes (–) television actor (Welcome Back, Kotter) Italian-American mother, Hungarian-American father
- Kathy Hilton (born ) Italian grandfather – actress (Happy Days)
- Hulk Hogan (Terry Gino Bollea) (born ) 50% Italian wrestler
- Anjelica Huston (born ) mother of Italian descent and father of English, Irish, and Scottish descent – film actress (Prizzi's Honor)
- Renée Jones (born ) Italian mother and African-American father – soap opera actress (Days of our Lives)
- Matt Lattanzi (born ) Italian father and Polish mother – actor and dancer (My Tutor)
- Cyndi Lauper (born ) Italian mother and Swiss/German father – singer and actress- (Girls Just Wanna Have Fun)
- Jay Leno (born ) Italian-American father and Scottish mother – comedian, former actor, known as host of The Tonight Show
- Madonna (Ciccone) (born ) father of Italian ancestry and mother of French-Canadian ancestry – singer, songwriter, dancer, actress, entertainer (Dick Tracy)
- Ed Marinaro (born ) actor and former football player
- Peter Onorati (born ) Italian mother and father.
- Chazz Palminteri (born ) film actor (A Bronx Tale)
- Joe Pantoliano (born ) film/television actor (The Sopranos)
- Joe Penny (born ) Italian mother and English father – television actor
- Bronson Pinchot (born ) mother of Italian ancestry – actor (Perfect Strangers)
- Joe Piscopo (born ) actor and comedian (Saturday Night Live)
- Jon Polito (–) Italian father and Anglo-American mother – actor (The Honeymooners)
- Victoria Principal (born ) father of Italian descent – actress (Dallas)
- Suzi Quatro (born ) Italian paternal grandfather
- Ray Romano (born ) actor and comedian (Everybody Loves Raymond)
- Isabella Rossellini (born ) Italian father and Swedish mother – actress, filmmaker, author, philanthropist, model
- James Russo (born ) film/television actor (Donnie Brasco)
- Rene Russo (born ) Italian father and Italian maternal grandfather – film actress/model (Lethal Weapon 3, The Thomas Crown Affair)
- Randy Savage (Randall Mario Poffo) (–) Italian father and Jewish mother – wrestler and actor
- Jack Scalia (born ) film/television actor (The Genius Club)
- Steve Schirripa (born ) television actor and writer (The Sopranos) – father of Italian descent, and mother of Jewish descent
- Connie Sellecca (Sellecchia) (born ) actress
- Gary Sinise (born ) 25% Italian ancestry – actor (CSI: NY)
- Joseph Siravo (–) film/television actor (The Sopranos)
- Rocco Sisto (born ) Italian-born actor (The Sopranos)
- Frank Sivero (LoGiudice) (born ) Italian-born actor (Goodfellas)
- John Travolta (born ) Italian-American father and Irish-American mother – Academy Award-nominated actor, singer, dancer (Grease, Saturday Night Fever)
- John Turturro (born ) actor, cousin of Aida Turturro (The Good Shepherd, The Bronx Is Burning)
- Steven Van Zandt (Lento) (born ) musician, songwriter, arranger, record producer, actor, and disc jockey (The Sopranos)
- Vinny Vella (–) actor and part time comedian
- Diane Venora (born ) actress (Italian-American father)
- Pia Zadora (born ) Broadway actress – Italian father, Polish mother
- Chuck Zito (born ) member of the New York chapter of the Hells Angels, amateur boxer, martial artist, celebrity bodyguard, stuntman and actor
- Kristian Alfonso (born ) soap opera actress, Days of Our Lives
- Jennifer Aniston (born ) Italian maternal grandfather (Friends)
- Joseph Badalucco Jr. (born ) television actor, brother of Michael Badalucco (The Sopranos)
- Scott Baio (born ) television actor (Happy Days, Charles In Charge)
- Matt Battaglia (born ) Italian father and Anglo-American mother – actor
- Maria Bello (born ) Italian father and Polish mother – Academy Award-nominated film actress
- Michael Bergin (born ) Italian and Irish – television and movie actor and model.
- Valerie Bertinelli (born ) Italian father and British-American mother – actress (One Day At A Time)
- Lory Bianco (born ) singer and actress
- Traci Bingham (born ) 25% Italian, 25% Black-American and 50% American Indian – actress and model
- Jon Bon Jovi (Bongiovi) (born ) of Sicilian, Slovak, German, Russian ancestry – singer and film actor
- David Boreanaz (born ) Italian father and part Slovak mother – television actor (Buffy The Vampire Slayer, Angel)
- Nicolas Cage (Coppola) (born ) Italian father and part German mother – 5 Academy Award-winning actor, director, and producer
- Christy Canyon (born ) Armenian-Italian descent — adult actress
- Steve Carell (Caroselli) (born ) paternal grandfather of Italian ancestry – film actor (The Year-Old Virgin)
- Adam Carolla (born ), of half Italian ancestry, comedian – actor and host of the Adam Carolla Show
- Max Casella (Deitch) (born ) Italian mother and Jewish father – film/television actor (The Sopranos)
- Federico Castelluccio (born ) Italian-born actor (The Sopranos)
- Michael Cerveris (born ) Italian father
- Damian Chapa (born ) mother is of Italian and German ancestry
- Alicia Coppola (born ) actress
- Roman Coppola (born ) Italian-American father – film actor, son of Francis Ford Coppola
- Dan Cortese (born ) son of Sicilian parents – television actor
- Lee Curreri (born ) actor, music composer and singer
- Michael DeLuise (born ) Italian father and Italian-German mother – film actor (Encino Man)
- Peter DeLuise (born ) Italian father and Italian-German mother – television actor (21 Jump Street)
- Donna D'Errico (born ) Italian father and British-American mother – actress and model
- John DiMaggio (born ) actor, voice actor, and comedian, known for his gruff voice
- Illeana Douglas (born ) mother of Italian ancestry – film actress
- Edie Falco (born ) Italian father and Swedish/English mother – actress (The Sopranos)
- Diane Farr (born ) of Italian and Irish descent – actress (Numb3rs)
- Jon Favreau (born ) mostly Italian and some French-Canadian father, and Jewish mother – actor and director (Rocky Marciano)
- Sherilyn Fenn (born ) Italian great-grandfather
- Adam Ferrara (born ) television actor and comedian
- Linda Fiorentino (born ) film actress (The Last Seduction)
- Joely Fisher (born ) Italian grandfather – film/television actress, daughter of Connie Stevens
- Tricia Leigh Fisher (born ) Italian grandfather – film/television actress, daughter of Connie Stevens
- Matthew Fox (born ) maternal grandfather was of Italian descent – actor (Lost)
- Vincent Gallo (born ) independent film actor and director (Goodfellas)
- James Gandolfini (–) film/television actor (The Sopranos)
- Janeane Garofalo (born ) Italian father and Irish mother – stand-up comedian, actress, and political activist
- Paul Giamatti (born ) paternal grandfather of Italian ancestry – Academy Award-nominated film actor
- Richard Grieco (born ) actor Italian father and Irish mother
- Frank Grillo (born ) of Italian heritage
- Anthony Michael Hall (born ) 25% Italian, 75% Irish – film/television actor, former teen star
- Carlo Imperato (born ) is an Italian-American actor, best known for his role as student Danny Amatullo in the Fame TV series.
- Michael Imperioli (born ) film/television actor (The Sopranos)
- Eddie Jemison (born ) film and television actor (Ocean's Eleven)
- Ashley Judd (Ciminella) (born ) Italian-American paternal grandfather – film actor
- Michael Kelly (born ) mother is of Italian descent (Criminal Minds)
- Artie Lange (born ) 50% Italian, 25% German and 25% Native American – film/television actor, stand-up comedian and radio personality
- Matt LeBlanc (born ) Italian mother – television actor (Friends)
- John Leguizamo (born ) Italian, Puerto Rican, and Colombian descent – actor (Ice Age)
- Téa Leoni (Pantaleoni) (born ) Italian great-great-grandfather – actress
- Louis Lombardi (born ) film/television actor (The Sopranos)
- Ralph Macchio (born ) father of Italian and Greek descent, mother of Italian ancestry – film actor (The Karate Kid)
- Max Martini (born ) Italian father
- Dylan McDermott (born ) mother of Italian and English descent, and father of Irish ancestry – film/television actor (The Practice)
- Tim McGraw (born ) 25% Italian blood – actor and country music singer
- Christopher Meloni (born ) Italian father and French Canadian mother – television actor (Law & Order: Special Victims Unit, Oz)
- Sofia Milos (born ) Italian father and a Greek mother – actress
- Kathrine Narducci (born ) film/television actress (The Sopranos)
- Danny Nucci (born ) Italian father and Moroccan Jewish mother – film actor (Crimson Tide)
- Erik Palladino (born ) Italian father and Armenian mother – actor (ER)
- Mark Pellegrino (born ) actor of film and television
- Sean Penn (born ) actor, director, screenwriter and producer
- Teri Polo (born ) film and TV series actress
- Ellen Pompeo (born ) paternal grandfather was Italian (Grey's Anatomy)
- Natalie Raitano (born ) television actress (V.I.P.)
- Norman Reedus (born ) Italian grandmother
- Salli Richardson (born ) Black-American/American-Indian mother and part Italian father
- Lisa Rinna (born ) television actress
- Michael Rispoli (born ) actor (The Sopranos)
- Larry Romano (born ) of partial Italian descent – television actor and comedian (The King of Queens)
- Mark Ruffalo (born ) Italian father and half French-Canadian, half Italian mother – critically acclaimed film actor, (Just Like Heaven, 13 Going On 30)
- Laura San Giacomo (born ) actress (Just Shoot Me)
- Al Sapienza (born ) actor (The Sopranos)
- Mia Sara (born ) actress (Legend)
- Glenn Scarpelli (born ) Italian American – actor ("One Day At A Time")
- Annabella Sciorra (born ) film/television actress (Jungle Fever)
- Nick Scotti (born ) actor, model and singer
- Terry Serpico (born ) Italian paternal grandfather
- Matt Servitto (born ) Italian father and Irish mother – television actor (The Sopranos)
- Brooke Shields (born ) % Italian ancestry – film actress
- Mira Sorvino (born ) Italian father and Anglo-American mother – Academy Award-winning actress, daughter of Paul Sorvino
- Vincent Spano (born ) film actor (Brooklyn State of Mind)
- Gwen Stefani (born ) Italian father and part Irish mother – singer, fashion designer and actress
- Quentin Tarantino (born ) part Italian – film director and actor (Pulp Fiction)
- Marisa Tomei (born ) Academy Award-winning film actress (My Cousin Vinny)
- Robert Torti (born ) actor, best known for playing roles in Andrew Lloyd Webber's musicals including Pharaoh in Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
- Christine Tucci (born ) actress, sister of Stanley Tucci (Another World)
- Stanley Tucci (born ) film/television actor (Shall We Dance)
- Paige Turco (born ) actress (Person of Interest)
- Aida Turturro (born ) actress, cousin of John Turturro (The Sopranos)
- Nicholas Turturro (born ) film actor, brother of John Turturro (Jungle Fever, The Longest Yard)
- Lenny Venito (born ) film/television actor (The Sopranos)
- John Ventimiglia (born ) television actor (The Sopranos)
- Kate Walsh (born ) Italian mother
- Lisa Ann Walter (born ) Italian mother
- Donna Adamo (born ) wrestler and actress (The Sopranos)
- Sasha Alexander (born ) television actress (NCIS, Rizzoli & Isles)
- Victor Alfieri (born ) Italian-born television actor
- Chad Allen (Lazzari) (born ) Italian father and Anglo-American mother – film/television actor (Dr. Quinn, Medicine Woman)
- Lauren Ambrose (D'Ambruoso) (born ) father of Italian descent and mother of German, Irish, and English descent – film/television actress (Six Feet Under)
- Lisa Ann (born ) of Italian and French descent – adult actress
- Leila Arcieri (born ) Italian father and African-American mother – actress and model
- Billie Joe Armstrong (born ) Italian great-great-grandparents
- Morena Baccarin (born ) Brazilian-American actress
- Sara Bareilles (born ) of Italian, German, Portuguese, and French descent
- Jason Biggs (born ) father of English and Italian descent, mother of Italian descent – film and television actor (American Pie)
- Mike Birbiglia (born ) comedian, actor, and filmmaker of part Italian descent
- Danielle Bisutti (born ) actress and singer of Italian descent (True Jackson, VP)
- Lara Flynn Boyle (born ) actress
- Cara Buono (born ) television actress (The Sopranos)
- Eddie Cahill (born ) Italian mother and Irish father – film/television actor (Miracle, CSI: NY)
- Bobby Cannavale (born ) Italian-American father and Cuban mother – film/television actor (Third Watch)
- Linda Cardellini (born ) part Italian ancestry – actress
- Tracee Chimo (born ) mother of Irish and Italian descent
- Jessica Collins (Capogna) (born ) film actress (The Young and the Restless)
- Marcus Coloma (born ) American actor of Italian and Hawaiian descent
- Mark Consuelos (born ) Mexican father and Italian mother
- Rachael Leigh Cook (born ) Italian mother and Anglo-American father – film actress (She's All That)
- Bradley Cooper (born ) mother of Italian ancestry and father of Irish ancestry – film actor (The Hangover)
- Sofia Coppola (born ) Italian father – director, actress, and Academy Award-winning screenwriter, daughter of Francis Ford Coppola
- Charlie Day (born ) father is of Italian and Irish descent
- Marieh Delfino (born ) sister of actress Majandra Delfino (Jeepers Creepers 2)
- David DeLuise (born ) Italian father and Italian-German mother – television/film actor (Robin Hood: Men In Tights, Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Drea de Matteo (born ) Emmy-winning actress (The Sopranos)
- Wanda D'Isidoro (born ) Venezuelan actress, born in Boston
- Leonardo DiCaprio (born ) paternal grandfather of Italian ancestry – Academy Award winner (Titanic)
- Jennifer Esposito (born ) film/television actress (Spin City)
- Peter Facinelli (born ) film/television actor
- Ben Falcone (born ) of Italian, English, German and Irish descent
- Joey Fatone (born ) pop singer and actor ('N Sync, My Big Fat Greek Wedding)
- Vanessa Ferlito (born ) actress (CSI: NY)
- Jerry Ferrara (born ) television actor (Entourage)
- Johnny Galecki (born ) of Polish, Irish, and Italian descent
- Jennifer Gareis (born ) of part Italian descent – actress (The Young and the Restless, The Bold and the Beautiful)
- Luciano Giancarlo (–)
- Debbie Gibson (born ) of Italian, German and possibly Russian descent.
- Aria Giovanni (born ) Italian-Yugoslavian father and French-German-Irish-West Indian mother — nude model and actress
- Joy Giovanni (born ) actress and former WWE wrestler
- Carmine Giovinazzo (born ) of partial Italian descent film/television actor (CSI: NY)
- Lola Glaudini (born ) actress
- Justin Guarini (born ) Italian-American mother
- Carla Gugino (born ) father of Italian ancestry – film actress
- Lindsay Hartley (born ) Jewish father and mother of Greek and Italian descent – soap opera actress (Passions)
- Liza Huber (born ) maternal grandfather of Italian ancestry
- Kate Hudson (born ) paternal grandmother of Italian ancestry – film actress (Almost Famous)
- Jenna Jameson (Massoli) (born ) paternal grandfather of Italian ancestry – model and adult actress
- Bianca Kajlich (born ) mother of half Italian descent
- Joey Lawrence (born ) of part Italian descent
- Natasha Leggero (born ) of Italian descent
- Joe Lo Truglio (born ) Irish-Italian
- Domenick Lombardozzi (born ) of Italian heritage – actor
- Justin Long (born ) paternal grandmother of Italian ancestry – film/television actor (Jeepers Creepers)
- Kendra Lust (born ) of French Canadian and Italian descent – adult actress
- Gina Lynn (born ) of Italian and Dutch descent – adult actress
- Sam Maccarone (born ) star in National Lampoon's TV: The Movie.
- Joe Manganiello (born ) Italian father and Austrian-Armenian mother – movie and TV actor
- Mike Maronna (born ) actor (Home Alone)
- Chris Messina (born ) actor (Damages)
- Alyssa Milano (born ) actress (Charmed, Who's the Boss?)
- Marisa Miller (Bertetta) (born ) paternal great-grandfather of Italian descent — model and actress
- Kelly Monaco (born ) model and actress (General Hospital)
- Brittany Murphy (Bertolotti) (–) father of Italian ancestry – film actress
- Alessandro Nivola (born ) Italian paternal grandfather and Jewish paternal grandmother; his father was born in Italy – film actor (Face/Off, Goal!)
- Annie Parisse (born ) Italian ancestry on father's side
- Lana Parrilla (born ) mother is of Italian descent
- Steven Pasquale (born ) film and TV series actor
- Chelsea Peretti (born ) father is Italian-American
- Gabriella Pession (born ) born in the US of Italian parents
- Gina Philips (born ) Italian father
- Zachary Quinto (born ) Italian father and Irish mother – film/television actor (Heroes, 24, Star Trek)
- Stephen Rannazzisi (born ) of Italian and Irish descent.
- Tara Reid (born ) part Italian ancestry
- Leah Remini (born ) Italian father and Jewish mother – film/television actress (The King Of Queens)
- Giovanni Ribisi (born ) 25% Italian ancestry – film/television actor (Avatar, Gone in 60 Seconds, Saving Private Ryan)
- Marissa Ribisi (born ) twin sister of actor Giovanni Ribisi
- Kelly Ripa (born ) 75% Italian and 25% Irish – actress (All My Children, Live with Regis and Kelly)
- Elisabeth Röhm (born ) Italian maternal grandfather
- Jai Rodriguez (born ) Italian mother and Puerto Rican father – actor and culture guide (Queer Eye for the Straight Guy)
- Antonio Sabato Jr. (born ) Italian father and Czech and Jewish mother – Italian born actor
- Adam Scott () of Italian descent on his mother's side
- Sage Stallone (–) 25% Italian ancestry – film actor and son of Sylvester Stallone
- Jonathan Togo (born ) 25% Italian ancestry – film/television actor (CSI: Miami)
- Liv Tyler (Tallarico) (born ) paternal great-grandfather of Italian ancestry – actress (Stealing Beauty)
- Mia Tyler (Tallarico) (born ) paternal half-sister of actress Liv Tyler
- Amber Valletta (born ) paternal grandfather of Italian descent – actress (Revenge, Legends)
- Vince Vaughn (born ) of English, Irish, German, Italian, and Lebanese ancestry
- Milo Ventimiglia (born ) father is of Italian descent – actor/producer (Heroes)
- Cerina Vincent (born ) Irish-Italian father, Italian mother – nude model and actress (Not Another Teen Movie)
- John Lloyd Young (born ) mother of Italian ancestry – theater/film actor, Tony Award winner (Jersey Boys)
- Eva Amurri (born ), father and maternal grandmother of Italian ancestry – film/television actress, daughter of Susan Sarandon
- Michael Angarano (born ), television/film actor (Sky High, Will & Grace)
- A.J. Applegate (born ) of Italian and German descent
- Justin Baldoni (born ), Italian father and Jewish mother – television actor (Everwood)
- Adrian Bellani (Celasco) (born ), Salvadoran mother and Italian father – television actor (Passions)
- Troian Bellisario (born ), father is of half Italian and half Serbian descent
- Rachel Bilson (born ), Italian mother and Jewish father – film/television actress (The O.C.)
- Corbin Bleu (born ), Italian mother and Jamaican father – film/television actor (High School Musical)
- Sophia Bush (born ), part Italian – television actress (One Tree Hill)
- Ashley Lyn Cafagna (born ), 25% Italian ancestry – soap opera actress turned film star and singer
- Francis Capra (born ), Italian and Dominican descent
- Gina Carano (born ), Italian descent – former MMA fighter and actress
- Robert Carmine (Schwartzman) (born ), Italian mother and Jewish father – film actor, son of Talia Shire
- Aya Cash (born ), mother of Italian descent
- Loan Chabanol (born )
- Lacey Chabert (born ), father is of 1/4 Italian descent
- Hayden Christensen (born ), maternal grandmother is of Italian descent – actor (Awake)
- Stephen Colletti (born ), 25% Italian – reality television star and co-host of MTV's TRL
- Mark Copani (born ), Italian father and Jordanian mother – actor and professional wrestler
- Genevieve Cortese (born ), has Italian, French and Flemish ancestry
- Kaley Cuoco (born ), father of Italian ancestry – television actress (8 Simple Rules, Charmed, The Big Bang Theory)
- Alexandra Daddario (born ), actress of mixed English, Hungarian, Irish and Italian descent
- Matthew Daddario (born ), actor of mixed English, Hungarian, Irish and Italian descent
- Nicholas D'Agosto (born ), father of Italian ancestry – television actor
- Caroline D'Amore (born ), Italian ancestry on her father's side
- Majandra Delfino (born ), father of Italian descent (Roswell)
- Lucy DeVito (born ), daughter of Danny DeVito
- Torrey DeVitto (born ), daughter of Liberty DeVitto
- Jessica DiCicco (born ), Italian father (Bobby DiCicco) – voice actress
- Alexis Dziena (born ), has Irish, Italian and Polish descent(Invasion)
- Cameron Esposito (born ), Italian American parents
- Chris Evans (born ), maternal grandfather of Italian ancestry – film actor (The Avengers, Fantastic Four)
- Briana Evigan (born ), maternal grandfather was of Italian ancestry (Step Up 2: The Streets)
- Santino Fontana (born ), half Italian, 1/4 Spanish, 1/4 Portuguese (Frozen, Crazy Ex-Girlfriend)
- David Giuntoli (born ) is an actor of Italian (father) and Polish and German (mother) descent
- Presley Hart (born ), has Italian descent
- Shelley Hennig (born ), mother of Italian descent – film/television actress (Teen Wolf)
- David Henrie (born ), maternal grandparents were Italian – television actor (How I Met Your Mother, Wizards of Waverly Place)
- Vanessa Hessler (born ), mother of Italian ancestry
- Paris Hilton (born ), Italian great-grandfather – television/film actress (House of Wax)
- Brooke Hogan (born ), paternal grandfather of Italian ancestry
- Paul Iacono (born ), Italian-American parents
- Jonas Brothers (Kevin, Joe and Nick), % Italian ancestry – singers/actors (Jonas L.A and Jonas Brothers)
- Ellie Kemper (born ), Italian from her maternal grandfather, along with English, French, and German ancestry
- Lady Gaga (Stefani Germanotta) (born ), 75% Italian ancestry – singer performer (The Fame Monster, Born This Way)
- Chloe Rose Lattanzi (born ), paternal grandfather of Italian descent – film actress, daughter of Matt Lattanzi
- Katrina Law (born ), has German, Taiwanese and Italian ancestry – television/film actress (Spartacus: Blood and Sand)
- Andrew Lawrence (born ) brother of Joey Lawrence
- Matthew Lawrence (born ) brother of Joey Lawrence
- Lindsay Lohan (born ), Irish and Italian ancestry – television/film actress (The Parent Trap, Mean Girls)
- Michelle Lombardo (born ), Italian father and Irish mother – actress and model
- Shannon Lucio (born ), Italian ancestry
- Brooke Lyons (born ), has Italian, Irish and Portuguese descent
- Tina Majorino (born ), 25% Italian ancestry – film/television actress (Napoleon Dynamite, Veronica Mars)
- Kate Mara (born ), maternal grandmother of Italian descent (House of Cards)
- Rooney Mara (born ), maternal grandmother of Italian descent (The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo)
- Phoenix Marie (born ), Italian descent – adult film actress
- Joseph Mazzello (born ), 3/8ths Italian ancestry, along with German Jewish, Polish, and Irish
- Gregory Michael (born ), mother of Italian ancestry, father of English, Irish, German, French ancestry. (Dante's Cove, As the World Turns, Greek)
- Lea Michele (), Sephardic Jewish father and Italian Catholic mother; Michele was raised Catholic – (Glee)
- Kate Micucci (born ), Italian ancestry
- Cristin Milioti (born ), Italian father (How I Met Your Mother)
- Vanessa Minnillo (born ), 25% Italian – actress
- Frankie Muniz (born ), Italian and Irish mother and Puerto Rican father – film actor (Agent Cody Banks, Malcolm in the Middle)
- Rachel Nichols (born ), 3/16ths Italian descent (through her mother)
- Dawn Olivieri (born ), Italian ancestry
- Olivia Palermo (born ), father of Italian descent – actress
- Aleksa Palladino (born ), Italian ancestry
- Hayden Panettiere (born ), part Italian – model and television/film actress (Heroes)
- Rosanna Pansino (born ), has Italian, Croatian, German, and Irish ancestry
- Audrina Patridge (born ), part Italian ancestry
- Charlie Pecoraro (born ), Italian-American – film/stage actor
- Joseph Perrino (born ), film/television actor (The Sopranos)
- Michael Pitt (born ), mother is of Italian ancestry
- Shawn Pyfrom (born ), % Italian ancestry – television/film actor (Desperate Housewives)
- Nikki Reed (born ), Jewish father, mother of 1/4 Italian descent – actress
- Christina Ricci (born ), father of half Italian ancestry – film actress (The Addams Family)
- Italia Ricci (born ), Canadian-American actress
- Amanda Righetti (born ), part Italian ancestry – film actress and producer
- Amber Rose (born ), has Italian, Cape Verdean, Irish and Scottish ancestry
- Dylan Ryder (born ), adult film actress of Italian and German descent
- Jason Schwartzman (born ), Jewish father and Italian mother – film actor, son of Talia Shire (Rushmore)
- Alia Shawkat (born ), mother is of Norwegian, Irish, and Italian descent.
- The Situation (born ), television personality and actor
- Bobbi Starr (born ), Italian and Hungarian ancestry
- Steven Strait (born ), father is of English descent and mother is of Italian descent — model, singer, and actor (Sky High, Magic City)
- Brooklyn Sudano (born ), Italian father
- Taryn Thomas (born ), Italian ancestry
- Arielle Vandenberg (born ), Italian and Dutch descent
- Kate Voegele (born ), Italian ancestry
- Casey Wilson (born ), Irish and Italian heritage
- Annabelle Attanasio (born ), father is of Italian descent
- Sofia Black-D'Elia (born ), father is of Italian descent and mother is Jewish
- Jake Cannavale (born ), Italian grandfather
- Noah Centineo (born ), actor (father of Italian descent)
- Michael Cimino (born ), of Italian-German and Puerto Rican descent
- Pete Davidson (born ), actor and comedian (Saturday Night Live)
- Seychelle Gabriel (born ), father is of Mexican and French descent while mother is of Italian ancestry
- Leila George (born ), both parents (Vincent D'Onofrio and Greta Scacchi) are of Italian descent
- Elizabeth Gillies (born ), Italian grandmother — television and Broadway actress/singer (Victorious)
- Selena Gomez (born ), mother of Italian descent
- Ariana Grande (born ) television and Broadway actress/singer (Victorious)
- Willa Holland (born ), mother is of Italian descent – actress and model (Arrow)
- Rosabell Laurenti Sellers (born ), Italian father – actress (Game of Thrones)
- Liana Liberato (born ), of Italian, Czech, English, French and Irish descent
- Ali Lohan (born ), part Irish and part Italian – television actress, musician
- Caitlyn Taylor Love (born ), of Irish and Italian descent – television/film actress (I'm in the Band)
- Ryan Malgarini (born ), 25% Italian ancestry – film actor (Freaky Friday)
- Gia Mantegna (born ), daughter of Joe Mantegna who is of Italian descent – television actress (Unaccompanied Minors)
- Laura Marano (born ), father is of Italian descent – television actress (Austin & Ally)
- Vanessa Marano (born ), father is of Italian descent – television actress (Without a Trace, The Young and the Restless)
- Vincent Martella (born ), television actor (Everybody Hates Chris; Phineas and Ferb)
- Chris Massoglia (born ), television and motion picture actor (great-grandfather of Italian descent)
- Julianna Rose Mauriello (born ), Italian father
- Jennette McCurdy (born ), great-grandparent of Italian descent — actress. (iCarly)
- Mitchel Musso (born ), of 3/8ths Italian ancestry – television actor (Hannah Montana)
- Dylan O'Brien (born ), of partial Italian descent – film/television actor (Teen Wolf; The Maze Runner)
- Jansen Panettiere (born ), part Italian – television actor (Tiger Cruise)
- Victoria Pedretti (born ), three-quarter Italian father
- Madison Pettis (born ), her mother is of French, Irish and Italian descent (Cory in the House, Life with Boys)
- Bonnie Rotten (born ), of Italian, German, Polish, and Jewish descent – adult actress
- Cassie Scerbo (born ), full Italian ancestry.
- Christian Serratos (born ), father is of Italian descent – film/television actress (Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide; The Walking Dead)
- Bella Thorne (born ), Cuban, Irish, and Italian descent (Shake it Up)
- Laura Benanti (born ) American actress, stepfather is of Italian descent. She is of Yugoslavian-German-Irish-Native American heritage.
- Lillo Brancato (born ) Colombian-born American actor, adopted son of Italian-American parents.
- Marlon Brando (–) film actor. Brando's family was of German, Dutch, Irish, and English ancestry.
- Ray Liotta (born ) film actor, adopted son of Italian-American father. Has stated that he is not of Italian descent.
- Roma Maffia (born ) American actress, stepfather is of Italian descent. She is of West Indian, English and German descent.
- Heather Matarazzo (born ) American actress, adopted daughter of Italian-American parents.
- Nicole “Snooki” Polizzi (born ) Chilean-born American reality star actress, adopted daughter of Italian-American parents.
- Peter Bogdanella, Hollywood Italians: Dagos, Palookas, Romeos, Wise Guys, and Sopranos, New York: The Continuum IPG, – ISBNX
- Victoria Thomas, Hollywood's Latin Lovers: Latino, Italian, and French Men Who Make the Screen Smolder, Santa Monica: Angel City Press, – ISBN
- ^Bondanella, Peter (). Hollywood Italians: Dagos, Palookas, Romeos, Wise Guys, and Sopranos. New York: Bloomsbury Academic. ISBN.
- ^Salvatore John LaGumina (October 1, ). The Italian American experience: an encyclopedia. ISBN. Retrieved December 8,
- ^D'Acierno, Pellegrino (). The Italian American heritage: a companion to literature and arts. ISBN. Retrieved December 8,
- ^Vincenza Scarpaci, Gary R. Mormino. The Journey of the Italians in America. ISBN. Retrieved December 8,
- ^Moliterno, Gino (). Encyclopedia of contemporary Italian culture. ISBN. Retrieved December 8,
- ^Harry M. Benshoff, Sean Griffin (October 20, ). America on film: representing race, class, gender, and sexuality at the movies. ISBN. Retrieved December 8,
- ^"Guild of Italian American Actors Premiere Event". Newsblaze.com. October 2, Retrieved December 8,
- ^ abcMuscio, Giuliana. Routledge History of Italian Americans.
- ^Pozzetta, George. "ITALIAN AMERICANS". Everyculture.com. Retrieved November 30,
- ^Mikkelson, Barbara (November 7, ). "Iron Eyes Cody". Snopes.com. Retrieved November 30,
- ^LaGumina, Salvatore J., et al. (). The Italian American Experience: An Encyclopedia. New York: Routledge. ISBN
- ^"Russ Columbo, the first in a long line of impressive popular male singers that includes Frank Sinatra, Perry Como, Dean Martin, and Tony Bennett". The National Italian American Foundation. Archived from the original on October 8, Retrieved November 30,
- ^"Abbott, Costello & Jack". Italian American Festival. Retrieved November 30,
- ^Pitts, Michael R. Western Movies: A Guide to 5, Feature Films. McFarland,
- ^ abcdefgCurci, Cookie. "Italian-American Actors". Life In Italy.com. Retrieved November 30,
- ^Staff (July 28, ). "Little Stars Part IV". Moving Picture Stories. Vol.VIII no. pp.26– Retrieved November 8,
- ^Galloway, Doug (January 22, ). "Adriana Caselotti". Variety.com. Retrieved November 30,
- ^"Michael Bennett (Di Figlia) wins Pulitzer Prize for "A Chorus Line," and other Italian American contributions to the world of dancing". The National Italian American Foundation. Archived from the original on October 8, Retrieved November 30,
- ^Hornickel, Mark (June 24, ). "Happy birthday Kenosha native Al Molinaro". Kenosha News via Facebook. Retrieved February 5,
- ^ abCurci, Cookie. "ITALIAN-AMERICAN SINGERS AND MUSIC". Life In Italy.com. Retrieved November 30,
- ^"WLIW21 Celebrates Family, Tradition and Amore in THE ITALIAN AMERICANS". WLIW2I. Archived from the original on October 3, Retrieved November 30,
- ^Collura, Jie. "Billy Barty:Born a GIANT". Classic Images. Archived from the original on April 14, Retrieved November 30,
- ^"Italian American Contributions". The National Italian American Foundation. Archived from the original on May 20, Retrieved November 30,
- ^Sandomir, Richard (May 17, ). "Joseph Campanella, 93, Ubiquitous Character Actor, Dies". The New York Times. Retrieved May 9, "Joseph Anthony Campanella was born in Manhattan on Nov. 21, , to Sicilian immigrant parents."
- ^"Michael DeCarlo, British Columbia Death Registrations, –". FamilySearch. Retrieved March 24,
- ^Saperstein, Pat (January 22, ). "Anthony Franciosa". Variety.com. Retrieved November 30,
- ^"Italian-American Actors". John D. Calandra Italian American Institute. Archived from the original on September 7, Retrieved November 30,
- ^Bacarella, Michael. ItalActors: Years of Italian Actors in U.S. Entertainment. The National Italian American Foundation.
- ^Erickson, Hal. "Al Lettieri". AllMovies.com at the New York Times. Retrieved November 30,
- ^DVD commentary for The Return of Mr. Moto, Mr. Moto Collection - Vol. 2, 20th Century Fox,
- ^Note: Reliable sources state Silva is of Puerto Rican descent. But Silva states he is of Spanish-Sicilian heritage and specifically denies any Puerto Rican heritage in the DVD commentary for The Return of Mr. Moto.
- ^ ab"The Italian Americans II: A Beautiful Song". Archived from the original on October 3, Retrieved December 1,
- ^Queenseyes (July 12, ). "Frankie Avalon Hits Hertel". Buffalo Rising. Archived from the original on May 6, Retrieved February 13,
- ^Ebert, Roger (June 8, ). "Here's to Anne Bancroft (–)". RogerEbert.com. Retrieved December 1,
- ^Pfefferman, Naomi (January 10, ). "Meyer: Hero or Anti-Hero?". The Jewish Journal of Greater Los Angeles. Retrieved December 1,
- ^Hevesi, Dennis (January 19, ). "Ron Carey, Comic Actor, Dies at 71". The New York Times. Retrieved January 7,
- ^Martin, Gavin (April 7, ). "A Tribute To John Cazale, The Greatest Character Actor Of His Generation". Sabotage Times. Retrieved May 29,
- ^Susman, Gary (October 10, ). "Goodbye, Columbus". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved November 30,
- ^"ITALIANS IN HOLLYWOOD - Italian American Museum of Los Angeles". Google Arts & Culture. Retrieved May 9,
- ^"Bobby Darin". Sicilian Culture. Archived from the original on December 30, Retrieved December 1,
- ^"James Darren". Yahoo! Movies. Retrieved December 1,
- ^Rogers, Troy. "Dom DeLuise". UGO. Archived from the original on December 13, Retrieved December 1,
- ^"The Connie Francis Story". Batnet. May 22, Archived from the original on October 18, Retrieved December 1,
- ^Gallagher, John. "Between Action and Cut". The National Board of Review. Archived from the original on September 26, Retrieved December 1,
- ^Purnick, Joyce (October 10, ). "Joan Hackett, 49, the actress; won Oscar nomination". The New York Times. Retrieved September 20, "Joan Hackett, daughter of an Italian mother and an Irish-American father"
- ^Panarello, Joseph F. (March 13, ). "BWW Interview: Tony Lo Bianco — Creating Magic with The Little Flower". BroadwayWorld.com. Retrieved November 2,
- ^LaSalle, Mick (May 26, ). "This Jewish boy's life will make you laugh (and get a bit verklempt?)". San Francisco Chronicle. Retrieved November 30,
- ^" Academy Awards Winners and History". Filmsite.org. Retrieved December 6,
- ^Barnes, Mike (November 27, ). "Actor Tony Musante Dies at 77". Hollywood Reporter.
- ^ "Paula Prentiss. Italian-American Texan"
- ^Rywalt, Chris (October 23, ). "Fall "That's Life"". TeeVee. Archived from the original on September 7, Retrieved December 6,
- ^"Order Sons of Italy in America". Archived from the original on October 31, Retrieved July 15,
- ^Lynch, Lorrie. "Actress Marlo Thomas Says Mom Inspired Her Career". AARP. Retrieved April 1,
- ^Archived April 7, , at the Wayback Machine "son of Italian immigrants (coming from Puglia and Sicily)"
- ^ "the handsome Irish-Italian actor"
- ^ "Behar opts for thin but entertaining enough anecdotes about her Italian-American family"  "Behar describes herself as an "Italian Catholic."
- ^ "The part-Italian actor defended the parts, saying: "The characters I play are real. So they have as much right to be portrayed as any other characters." His citizenship ceremony was postponed after objections from US-based group the Order of Sons of Italy. Speaking at the Venice Film Festival, he said: "I'm part Italian, part Dutch, part French, part German and part Irish, but I probably identify more with my Italian side than any other parts. "Italy is such a great and wonderful country, I'm very proud and honoured to be asked to be a citizen.""
- ^ "Yes, but I am an Italian man and that never will pass my lips. We still see each other every once in a while."
- ^"Hey! It's That Guy!:: Dennis Farina". Fametracker. Archived from the original on July 10, Retrieved December 6,
- ^ abcde"Italian American Actors". Lifeinitaly.com. March 31, Retrieved December 6,