Punishing: Gray Raven is a game that you will enjoy solo for many days (play free on PC now), but there's a multiplayer component for you to play as well. Cooperating with friends to take down gargantuan bosses is always a treat, so this is something that adds flavor to the game, while providing an alternate way for you to earn valuable rewards. You won't be able to jump straight away into the multiplayer mode, even if the game does tease you occasionally with the sights and sounds of other players. We don't want you to feel dazzled and confused, so here's how to unlock Punishing Gray Raven multiplayer co-op mode.
When Can I Unlock Punishing: Gray Raven Multiplayer?
Don't Miss: Punishing Gray Raven Gift Codes
Punishing: Gray Raven drip-feeds you its many different features. From the multiplayer to the Dorm and other game modes such as the Phantom Pain Cage and War Zone, there's a bit of battling to do before the game opens up to you.
The Punishing: Gray Raven multiplayer unlocks at level 35. However, you may see a player joining in on your game out of nowhere, giving you a hand in some of the toughest battles. This happens if you turn on the Support Signal button that is in the battle preparation screen, allowing other character to enter your game.
Contrary to what you may think, this is an AI-controlled support character, not a real human. Still, you may add him as a friend for the real deal, which is the limited boss raid event.
This cooperative event opens daily at specific times, a decision that is made to provide a steady flux of players and smoother matchmaking. According to the event banner, the multiplayer raid mode opens from 11:00 to 13:00 and 19:00 to 21:00. However, you need to check the server times to see if this coincides with your time zone.
At the time of the Punishing: Gray Raven English closed beta and possibly carrying over to the global launch during the summer of 2021, there are four bosses, each one corresponding to one difficulty level. Here is what you can expect from the cooperative multiplayer mode in terms of Commandant level requirement:
- Stable – Level 35 requirement
- Overload – Level 45 requirement
- Haywire – Level 55 requirement
- Berserk – Level 60 requirement
The more times you eliminate a boss, the more rewards you get, in addition to the normal drops. Osiris is the first boss and you get a formation suggestion, which for this case is one tank, one support, and one attacker class.
Now that you know how to unlock the Punishing: Gray Raven multiplayer, your next task is to level you your Commandant rating and ramp up the challenge.
If you click on a link and sign up for a game we may receive a small commission. Read our affiliate policy.
Punishing Gray Raven
Kuro Game (库洛游戏)
Kuro Game (库洛游戏)
(CN) December 5th, 2019
Action-RPG, Hack and Slash
Single Player, Multiplayer
Punishing: Gray Raven (“战双帕弥什”, P:GR) is an online, free-to-play, 3D action role-playing mobile game developed and published by Kuro Game (库洛游戏) (广州库洛游戏, KuroGames inc., Guangzhou) based on the game engine Unity3D. The game is the second production of Kuro Game's "Twintails in Battlefield" (“战场双马尾”) franchise, and was first released in China on December 5, 2019 for Android and iOS. The global version of the game was released on July 16, 2021.
The story is set in a post-apocalyptic world in which mankind is almost extinct. Earth has been conquered by a robotic army—the Corrupted—twisted and warped by a biomechanical virus known as the Punishing Virus. The last survivors have fled into orbit, aboard the space station Babylonia. As commandant of the Gray Raven unit, you are tasked with assembling the greatest cyborg soldiers the world has known in order to push back the Corrupted, reclaim the Earth, and unravel the truths behind the Punishing Virus.
Punishing: Gray Raven has released in five different regions so far—China, Taiwan, Japan, Korea, and Global (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific servers)—and features famous voice actors and actresses speaking Chinese (Mandarin), Chinese (Cantonese), and Japanese. The game currently has multiple clients that can be downloaded, supported on iOS, Android, and emulators such as BlueStacks and MuMu.
|Android, iOS||Kurogame||Kurogame||Crossplay |
Independent account login platform
Punishing Gray Raven (PGR): How To Add Friends In Multiplayer
While only a few gacha games have multiplayer fortunately Punishing Gray Raven (PGR) is one of them. Players won’t unlock all the modes of the game initially including the multiplayer mode. The multiplayer co-op event is only unlocked after you reach level 35. Here’s how to add friends and invite them to the Punishing Gray Raven (PGR) Multiplayer Co-op event.
How To Add Friends In PGR Multiplayer Co-op Event?
To be able to play Punishing Gray Raven with friends players will first have to add their friends in the game. Follow the below mentioned steps to know how to add you friends in Punishing Gray Raven.
- On the home screen click on the “friends” button on the left side
- You will see the “contact”, “pending” and “Go add” options on the right side of your screen.
- Click on the “Go add” button and search the player by putting the player ID in the text box at the bottom right.
- Click on search and then select the “send request” button to add your friends
- Once you friend has accepted the request you will see their in the name in the friends list and will be able to add them.
- In case someone else has added you check the “pending” section to accept the request.
Now that you have added your friends all you have to do is enter the multiplayer co-op mode and create a room. You won’t be able to invite your friends in the quick match mode so make sure you create a room.
The multiplayer event has four modes Stable, Overload, Haywire and Berserk and all of them are unlocked at different levels. To invite your friends in a stage all your friends should have unlocked the level.
That’s all for this one, do check out our article to know how to unlock the multiplayer mode in Punishing Gray Raven (PGR).
Punishing: Gray Raven
Mankind is almost extinct. Earth has been conquered by a robotic army—the Corrupted—twisted and warped by a biomechanical virus known as The Punishing. The last survivors have fled into orbit, aboard the space station Babylonia. After years of preparation, the Gray Raven special forces unit leads the mission to reclaim their lost homeworld. You are their leader.
Does Punishing: Gray Raven have Co-op or Multiplayer?
Yes. Punishing: Gray Raven supports Co-op.
How many players can play in Punishing: Gray Raven?
Punishing: Gray Raven supports up to 3 players.
Watch Punishing: Gray Raven Official Game Trailer
Tags: Punishing: Gray Ravenパニシング：グレイレイヴン战双帕弥什
Raven multiplayer gray punishing
Punishing Gray Raven: How To Unlock Multiplayer Mode In PGR
Punishing Gray Raven has a Multiplayer Co-Op mode that you can unlock in the Global release of the game. However, doing so requires that you meet certain criteria in the game. So, scroll down and find out how is it that you can unlock Multiplayer mode and play PGR with your friends.
How to unlock Multiplayer Co-Op mode in Punishing Gray Raven (PGR)?
- To unlock Multiplayer Mode in PGR you will first need to reach Level 35 in the game.
- Online Co-Op only unlocks once you reach a certain level in the game. This step is taken in order to ensure that players learn the game well and have a level playing field.
- The Online Multiplayer in PGR itself has 4 modes, with each unlocking at various levels.
- These 4 modes are:
- Stable (Level 35)
- Overload (Level 45)
- Haywire (Level 55)
- Berserk (Level 60)
Also Read: Punishing Gray Raven Tier List – All Characters Ranked
How to participate in PGR Online Multiplayer?
- Once you reach Level 35 in Punishing Gray Raven, the online Multiplayer Mode will unlock.
- Now, just go over onto your home screen in the game.
- Click on the ‘Battle’ button on the right-hand side of the screen.
- Once you do this you will be able to see an ‘Event’ button on the bottom right of the screen.
- Click on this and you will see another page with a Co-Op button on the bottom.
- Now, select the boss or stage you want to play and click on the Battle Preparation button on the bottom right.
- You can even choose ‘quick match’ or ‘create room’ depending on which mode you want to play.
- Now, just click on Begin Mission and you will be able to play with players online.
This is everything you need to know about How to Unlock Multiplayer Co-Op mode in Punishing Gray Raven. Now that you are here make sure you have a look at how to play PGR on PC.
How To Unlock Multiplayer Mode In Punishing Gray Raven (PGR)
With the global version released the hype around Punishing Gray Raven (PGR) has skyrocketed. Players have been playing the gacha game non-stop but only a few have unlocked the multiplayer co-op event. Here’s how you can unlock the multiplayer co-op event in Punishing Gray Raven (PGR).
How To Unlock Multiplayer Co-op mode In Punishing Gray Raven (PGR)?
There are multiple modes in PGR and to unlock all of them you have to reach a certain level in the story. Players will unlock the multiplayer co-op mode once they have reached level 35.
Once you reach level 35 you will be able to participate in the Co-op event. Follow the below steps to know how to start the multiplayer co-op event.
- Click on the big “battle” button on the right of your home screen
- You will find an “event” button on your bottom right, click on the “event” button and then click on the co-op banner.
- You will see four stages: Stable, Overload, Haywire, and Berserk. All of them are unlocked at levels 35,45,55 and 60 respectively.
- Select the stage or boss you want to play and then press the Battle preparations button on the bottom right.
- You can press the “Quick match” button or the “create room” depending upon what mode you want to play.
- The quick match will directly put you in the room with random players
- After pressing the “create room” button click on the “+” sign next to your character, this will display your friends and enable you to send an invite to any of them.
- Once your friends have accepted the invite and are ready click on the “Begin mission” button to start the game.
How To Add Friends In Punishing Gray Raven (PGR)
Players can add their friends from the “friends” tab available on the home screen. You can also accept the requests you received from your friends under the same tab. It is necessary that you add your friends as only then you’ll be able to invite them for multiplayer co-op matches and events.
That’s all for this one, do check out the Punishing Gray Raven Tier list to get the best characters in the game.
- Hair combos roblox
- Samsung s7 play music
- Zoox interview questions
- Battle mage maplestory
- 2 inch valance rods
- Ranger up liquid metal
This whole process was accompanied by plaintive whimpering and painful sniffing of the girl. And, nevertheless, not a single word of objection, in connection with what was happening, came from her lips. Having finished with the binding, the first thing I did was examine her inviolable "jewel".
He stretched his buttocks wider, got acquainted with the picturesque landscape. The point was shaved conscientiously, much better than the pubis.