The 2021 State Fair Meadowlands is scheduled to take place from Friday, June 18th through Sunday, July 11th, located at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford.
This event is New Jersey’s biggest fair and features over 100 rides and attractions, a huge selection of delicious fair food, a variety of retail vendors, carnival games & prizes, live entertainment including Hypnotist Steve Bayner, Cycle Circus Live, Pig Racing, Magician Jay Mattioli, and much more!
Fun Passes for the fair are $34.99 each and include admission, unlimited rides, free shows & entertainment, and the petting zoo. Tickets must be purchased online before you go, see the fair’s official website for details.
Fireworks shows will be held on July 3rd and July 4th at approximately 10pm each night.
- $34.99 each
- includes admission + Unlimited rides + Free shows/entertainment + Petting Zoo
- Free for children under 36 inches tall
Meadowlands State Fair
The State Fair Meadowlands (formerly the Meadowlands Fair) is a carnival held every summer at the Meadowlands Sports Complex in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The fair is held in the parking lot that surrounds the MetLife Stadium and runs for two weeks in late June and early July. It attracts over 300,000 visitors per year.
Despite its name, it is not the official state fair of New Jersey; instead, that honor belongs to the Sussex County Farm and Horse Show, which earned the state fair moniker in 1999. Instead, the name for the Meadowlands event is a title sponsorship; State Fair Superstore, a large seasonal merchandise seller in Belleville, New Jersey, operates the carnival.
There were cancellations in 1942–45 & 2020.
List of attractions
- Bumble Bee
- Frog Hopper
- Go Gator
- Jet Ski/Waverunner
- VW Cars
- Mini Bumper Boats
- Double-Decker Carousel
- Rockin' Tug
- Wacky Worm
- Fire Chief
- Family Swinger
- Happy Swing
- Jungle of Fun
- Tomb of Doom
- Red Baron
- Mini Himalaya
- Rainbow Rock
- Monkey Mayhem
- Safari Train
- Construction Zone
- Jalopy Junction
- Bumper Cars
- Crazy Mouse
- Crazy Outback
- Cuckoo Fun House
- Darton Slide
- Giant Wheel
- Haunted House Dark Ride
- Haunted Mansion Dark Ride
- Heavy Haulin’ Inflate
- Magic Maze
- Mardi Gras Glasshouse
- Musik Express
- Raiders Funhouse
- Ring of Fire
- Rock & Roll Funhouse
- Rock 'n Roll
- Sky Ride
- Space Roller
- Spongebob Funhouse
- Storybookland – Peter Pan's Palace
- Super Slide
- Tornado 3
- Wave Swinger
Other than the rides, there are free shows and events at the fair such as racing pigs, a petting zoo, a circus, a magic show, etc. The fair also displays fireworks on select nights.
At around 11:30 PM on June 22, 2017, which was the opening night for the 2017 season of the fair, gunshots were fired on the fairgrounds. Guests ran away from the area where the shots were being fired off. Thankfully, no one was shot or injured. 
Coordinates: 40°48′51″N74°04′30″W / 40.81421°N 74.07491°W / 40.81421; -74.07491
State Fair Meadowlands is conveniently located in the heart of the Tri-state area where Route 3 and the New Jersey Turnpike meet, easily accessible to all major highways. See Driving Directions Below or set your GPS to 1 MetLife Stadium Drive, East Rutherford, NJ 07073.
New Jersey Transit’s Trip Planner
For information by telephone, call NJ Transit Information Center. Automated service is available 24/7 and operators are available from 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Nationwide: (973) 275-5555
Text Telephone TT: (800) 772-2287
Handicap Parking is located in Lot G
Mapping/GPS: 1 MetLife Stadium Drive, East Rutherford, NJ 07073
- From the George Washington Bridge
- Follow Interstate 95 South signs to the NJ Turnpike South, Western Spur (Sports Complex to exit 16W), which provides direct access to the Sports Complex parking areas. Follow signs to FAIR.
- From the Lincoln Tunnel
- Take Route 3 West and follow the signs to the Sports Complex and Racetrack. Follow signs to FAIR.
- Traveling North on the New Jersey Turnpike
- Follow the Western Spur (Sports Complex to Exit 16W), which provides direct access to Sports Complex parking areas. Follow signs to FAIR.
- If congested, use Eastern Spur (Lincoln Tunnel) to exit 16E to Route 3 West. Take Route 3 West and follow the signs to the Sports Complex and Racetrack.
- Traveling South on the Garden State Parkway
- Garden State Parkway South to exit 163 (Route 17).
- Follow Route 17 to Paterson Plank Road.
- Take Paterson Plank Road East to the Sports Complex. Follow signs to FAIR.
- Traveling North on the Garden State Parkway
- Garden State Parkway North to exit 153A (Route 3).
- Follow Route 3 East to the Sports Complex. Follow signs to FAIR.
- From Holland Tunnel or Brooklyn-Staten Island Bridge Crossings
- Take New Jersey Turnpike extension to the NJ Turnpike North. Follow directions above. Follow signs to FAIR.
- From Eastern Pennsylvania – I-80 Eastbound
- Take Exit 64 towards Route 17 to Paterson Plank Road.
- Take Paterson Plank Road East to the Sports Complex. Follow signs to FAIR.
- From Eastern Pennsylvania I-78 Eastbound
- Take the exit onto I-95 North (NJ Turnpike) and follow the Western Spur to Exit 16W, which provides direct access to Sports Complex parking areas. Follow signs to FAIR.
- If congested, use Eastern Spur (Lincoln Tunnel) to exit 16E to Route 3 West. Take Route 3 West and follow the signs to the Sports Complex and Racetrack
2022 Info & Tickets Coming Soon
SEE YOU IN 2022!
SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE:
Family Fun at State Fair Meadowlands
Over 100 Rides are available for your enjoyment, complete with our very own “kiddie land” for the little ones.
Pop some balloons, throw a few rings, or grab the sledgehammer….it’s a game of chance at our fair!
Classics like Fried Oreos, Corn Dogs, Frozen Drinks…Our 50+ vendors have all the treats you’ve been craving.
Always Included at State Fair Meadowlands
Heart Stopping Entertainment, FMX + BMX Stunts, and Legendary Globe of Death !
Kids and adults have ALWAYS “squealed” with delight as these speedy swine battle.
Hypnotist Steve Bayner
Laughs abound as Steve dazzles his audience, leaving them wanting more!
Camels, Ponies, Kangaroos, and other exotic animals. Kids love to interact and play with us.
Get the Party Started! Join our Live DJ at the Fair, for the best in music & entertainment.
Jay Mattioli Magic Show
Excitement, Comedy, and personality, Jay Mattioli delights. A show you can’t miss!
Life like dinosaurs in ACTION, to touch and interact. An Experience you won’t forget!
Survivor Game Show
“Survivor” meets “Gilligan’s Island” in this interactive event. Silly challenges delight the audience.
Magic of Bob Bohm
Bob Bohm presents a fun filled magic show that is jam packed with audience participation.
Agricultural education becomes fun and entertaining. Teams are pitted against each other.
Pirates of the Columbian Caribbean
World famous high wire act & the legendary Wheel of Destiny, in a very unique setting.
Big Bee Robot
Be Amazed by a real moving car, transforming into a Giant 15-Foot Action Robot!
Artie Miller Strolling Magician
“Let me Entertain You” Artie Miller presents his fabulous Magic show while engaging fans.
All American High Dive
These High Flying Daredevils, get the Fair Jumping with a spectacular High Dive show!
State address meadowlands fair
At our school, our math teacher fell ill, which made the whole class happy. She's such a grymza. And they gave her a new teacher to replace her.STATE FAIR MEADOWLANDS, NJ 2021- Katie Socurly
Most likely, they quietly worked on my memory. And one more thing interests me. Alexey, the speed of your reaction during the battle is much higher than our commanders. Did the creators also work.
You will also be interested:
- Shetland season 1 youtube
- Nest 529 advisor plan
- Zillow rentals duarte ca
- 30ft x 30ft tarp
- Mhgu transmog sets male
- Polyurethane spray home depot
- Xbox emulator for chromebook
- Www vanguard mutual funds
- Angel number 222 meaning
- 1968 camaro rear shocks
- Jacqueline laurita daughter ashley
- Safeway university district seattle
My cock went on alert. Seeing this, Ira got into an elbow position on the knee and stuck out her ass. Moistening my fingers with saliva, I lubricated her anus. My cock was ready. I began to slowly enter Ira.