49 Moving I Miss You Dad Quotes and Messages
When we lose someone so important from our lives, like a father, it’s normal to miss them. When all you’ve known is your dad always being there to find him suddenly gone is a huge shock.
Losing your father also means a loss of security, of the man you looked up to and who was there for you during those toughest times.
So it’s understandable to be thinking ‘I miss you dad’ long after he has passed away. And it’s hard not to let that sadness become the thing you remember most about him.
But the treasured memories we have of our fathers can provide some comfort amongst the pain and grief. When we look back on them and remember what our dads brought to our lives we should do so with positivity.
Hopefully these missing you dad quotes, messages and sayings will help with remembering the best of your dad, providing comfort when you’re really missing him or even for use in a memorial or fitting tribute to your dad.
I Miss you Dad Quotes
These famous quotes are about missing your dad and all that fathers mean to us. Use them to remember how special your dad was.
- “A father’s love is forever imprinted on his child’s heart” – Jennifer Williamson
- “This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments – and you get the tears at the end, too” – Harlan Coben
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could ever give another person. He believed in me” – Jim Valvano
- “No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them” – Jennifer Williamson
- “He was a father. That’s what a father does. Eases the burdens of those he loves. Saves the ones he loves from painful last images that might endure for a lifetime” – George Saunders
- “That man is a success – who has lived well, laughed often and loved much, who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of children, who has filled his niche and accomplished his task. who leaves the world better than he found it, who has never lacked appreciation of earth’s beauty or failed to express it, who looked for the best in others and gave the best he had” – Unknown
- “My father didn’t tell me how to live. He lived and let me watch him do it” – Unknown
- “When you’re young, you think your dad is Superman. Then you grow up, and you realize he’s just a regular guy who wears a cape” – Dave Attell
- “My appreciation for my father’s greatness cannot be measured” – Jennifer Williamson
- My Daddy was my hero. He was always there for me when I needed him. He listened to me and taught me so many things. But most of all he was fun” – Bindi Irwin
READ MORE: Words of Sympathy for the Loss of a Father
Miss you Dad Messages
If you’re remembering your dad on the anniversary of his passing away or looking for the words to pay tribute to him then these messages should help inspire you.
- Not a second goes by when I don’t think about you dad. I love you so much and will always miss you
- You never expect the day to come where your dad isn’t around anymore – not sitting in his favorite chair or reading the paper. Nothing prepares you for it. And it doesn’t matter how much time passes, how many years go by, you still miss your dad like it was only yesterday he left
- You will forever be in my heart dad. Missing you so much
- Wherever you are dad I hope you’re looking down and watching over me, keeping me safe like you always used to. I miss you so much it hurts sometimes
- To the best dad there ever was, you are missed greatly and thought of often. I owe you more than you could ever know. Goodbye my sweet father
- Everything changed when I lost you, dad. It’s so hard to go on as if nothing is different or get back to normal, but with you gone I can’t. I just can’t stop missing you
- Not a day will go by where I don’t think about you and not a second where I don’t miss you. Goodbye dad
- I feel privileged to have loved someone so much but such sadness as your leaving. I am missing you, your warmth and the fact you could make everything seem alright
- Thank you for all you did for us dad. I feel so lucky to have had a father like you.. I really miss you
- You were there when I was young and I fell, you picked me up and made it right. Then as I got older you did the same with any problems I had. I don’t know what I’m going to do without you dad, I just miss you so much
- Knowing everyday you aren’t with us anymore is such a struggle. I miss you and wish you were still here dad
- Even though I miss you like I’ve never missed anyone else my only hope and comfort is you are happy wherever you are and smiling down on me
- When I lost you it left a hole that could never be filled. I miss you every second of every day and can’t help but cry when I remember all the special moments we had together. Goodbye dad, you will never be forgotten
- I never got the chance to tell you how much you meant to me dad. And now you’re gone it’s too late and all do is miss you like crazy
- I couldn’t have loved anyone more than I loved you dad. I will miss you forever
- You will always be in my heart, dad. I miss you every day
- It’s because the time I had with you was so great and the love so strong that I miss you as much as I do. I was so blessed but that makes it hurt even more
- I am who I am today because of your guidance, your teachings and your love. I miss you more with each day that passes
- Even though you’ve been gone a while and life has moved on it doesn’t mean I don’t think of you and miss you all the time. I won’t ever forget you and how much I miss you won’t ever fade
- When times are tough I still look to you, even though you’re not there anymore. I will always need someone like you, and it makes me miss you even more
Missing Dad Quote From Daughter
- “The loss of my father will always sting. But now, everything that I do is in honor of him and celebrates his life” – Adrienne C. Moore
- “A father holds his daughter’s hand for a short while, but he holds her heart forever” – Unknown
- “The love between a father and daughter is forever” – Unknown
- “I am not ashamed to say that no man I ever met was my father’s equal, and I never loved any other man as much” – Hedy Lamarr
- “My dear father; my dear friend; the best and wisest man I ever knew, who taught me many lessons and showed me many things as we went together along the country by-ways” – Sarah Orne Jewett
- “Dad, even a fleeting memory of your loving smile is enough to light up my darkest days” – Unknown
- “One of the greatest gifts I’ve ever gotten came from God. I call him daddy” – Unknown
- “There is no expiration date on the love between a father and his child” – Jennifer Williamson
- “When my father didn’t have my hand, he had my back” – Linda Poindexter
- “They don’t make men like my daddy anymore” – Loretta Lynn
Missing Dad Quotes From Son
- “The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain” – Frank Lowy
- “Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten” – Conrad Hall
- “My Father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it” – Clarence Budington Kelland
- “We became friends, not just father and son” – Richard Bergeron
- “With sons and fathers, there’s an inexplicable connection and imprint that your father leaves on you” – Brad Pitt
- “The greatest gift I ever had came from God, and I call him Dad!” – Unknown
- “My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend” – Tiger Woods
- “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons” – Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
- “Thanks Dad, for all those extraordinary lessons you taught me – without even trying” – Unknown
- “A father is neither an anchor to hold us back nor a sail to take us there but a guiding light whose love shows us the way” – Unknown
It doesn’t matter how much time passes – you will always miss your dad. They are like no one else, a guardian, friend, parent and just amazing person all in one.
So when dealing with the pain and sadness of losing your dad anything that can help should be grabbed with both hands. Hopefully these missing you quotes and messages will bring some comfort and will have allowed you to express just how much you loved and miss your father.
For more sympathy resources try these:
40+ Miss You Dad Quotes, Poems, and Messages
There is an indescribable amount of grief after losing a father. Losing a father often means losing a protector, a guiding hand, a best friend, and a superhero. But focusing on all the incredible memories you shared and the amazing man he was can help bring light into your darker days. We hope that the following miss you dad words, quotes, messages, and poems can help to ease your pain with the reminder of your happy memories together. Whether you’re building a memorial shadow box, capturing fond memories in a tribute photo book, or you’re simply looking for comfort, find our list of miss you dad quotes below.
Miss You Dad Quotes
These general miss you dad quotes some from those who have felt the loss of a father and want to pass on their own words of comfort to those who need it. From sympathy gifts to Father’s Day gifts, you can use these quotes and captions will help you customize meaningful moments.
- “That man is a success – who has lived well, laughed often and loved much, who has gained the respect of intelligent men and the love of children, who has filled his niche and accomplished his task. who leaves the world better than he found it, who has never lacked appreciation of earth’s beauty or failed to express it, who looked for the best in others and gave the best he had.” – Unknown
- “My father gave me the greatest gift anyone could ever give another person. He believed in me.” – Jim Valvano
- “This is the price you pay for having a great father. You get the wonder, the joy, the tender moments – and you get the tears at the end, too.” – Harlan Coben
- “My appreciation for my father’s greatness cannot be measured.” – Jennifer Williamson
- “No matter how old we are, we still need our dads, and wonder how we’ll get by without them.” – Jennifer Williamson
- “A father’s love is forever imprinted on his child’s heart.” – Jennifer Williamson
Missing Dad Quotes From Daughter
As a loving daughter, losing your father is an impossible thing to understand. If it’s recently happened to you or a loved one, you may be looking for words of comfort. We hope the following quotes help you in your time of loss, and if you’re looking for additional messages, look to our list of dad and daughter quotes.
- “Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever.” – Unknown
- “Dad is and always will be my living, breathing superhero.” – Bindi Irwin
- “Everything I do in my life I do to make my mum and dad proud. I want to carry on in my dad’s footsteps and make sure that his legacy lives on forever.” – Bindi Irwin
- “The loss of my father will always sting. But now, everything that I do is in honor of him and celebrates his life.” – Adrienne C. Moore
- “There is no expiration date on the love between a father and his child.” – Jennifer Williamson
- “When I was a child, all problems had ended with a single word from my father. A smile from him was sunshine, his scowl a bolt of thunder. He was smart, and generous, and honorable without fail. He could exile a trespasser, check my math homework, and fix the leaky bathroom sink, all before dinner. For the longest time, I thought he was invincible. Above the petty problems that plagued normal people. And now he was gone.” – Rachel Vincent
- “You have been there for me, no matter what bad choices I might have made… you lovingly repaired my broken spirit, helped me plot a new course, and set me free to fly on my own once again. There is no greater love than that. You will always be special to me, and no matter where life takes me, I’ll remember you with love.” – Marilyn K. Deacon
- “To her, the name of father was another name for love.” – Fanny Fern
Missing Dad Quotes From Son
The pain of losing a father figure might feel overwhelming, but the strength passed on from father to son can help you survive it. These quotes highlight that passing of knowledge, wisdom, and strength:
- “My Father didn’t tell me how to live; he lived, and let me watch him do it.” – Clarence Budington Kelland
- “Dad, wherever you are, you are gone but you will never be forgotten.” – Conrad Hall
- “My dad was my best friend and greatest role model. He was an amazing dad, coach, mentor, soldier, husband and friend.” – Tiger Woods
- “I think about me and my dad taking a road trip from Phoenix to Nashville when I was 19. He’s no longer here with me, but I still drive that same 1994 Chevy truck. I never have bought a new car.” – Dierks Bentley
- “The loss of my father was the most traumatic event in my life – I can’t forget the pain.” – Frank Lowy
- “It is not flesh and blood but the heart which makes us fathers and sons.” – Johann Friedrich Von Schiller
Dad In Heaven Quotes
The following quotes highlight the love between a father and child that still exists, even after he passes. Find them below:
- “Say not in grief ‘he is no more’ but in thankfulness that he was.” – Hebrew Proverb
- “No matter where I am, your spirit will be beside me. For I know that no matter what, you will always be with me.” – Tram-Tiara T. Von Reichenbach
- “If there ever comes a day when we can’t be together, keep me in your heart. I’ll stay there forever.” – Winnie the Pooh
- “May each tear and each fond memory be a note of love rising to meet you.” – Jennifer Williamson
- “Deeply, I know this, that love triumphs over death. My father continues to be loved, and therefore he remains by my side.” – Jennifer Williamson
- “You will always be in my heart… because in there you’re still alive.” – Jamie Cirello
- “When I was little I bragged about my firefighting father: my father would go to heaven, because if he went to hell he would put out all the fires.” – Jodi Picoult
Death Anniversary Message
If you are struggling for words, and want to express the hurt of the loss of your father, try the following messages for a lost father.
- I keep thinking about you, Dad, even though it hurts. I’d give anything to relive those memories again.
- Dad, I’m so thankful for all the memories we shared together. I only wish you were here to make more.
- Not a day goes by that I don’t think about you. I wish I still had your wisdom to guide me through my everyday,
- Every day without you has been hard, but on this day especially I can’t help but think how much I wish you were here with me.
- You were the guiding light in my life, and today especially I’m reminded how lucky I was to have you for as long as I did. I love you to the moon and back.
- How lucky am I to have had a father so special that I miss you this much? As much as I’m hate not having you around, I’m happy to know you’re at peace.
- You may not be with me any more, but my love for you will never die. I miss you, Dad.
I Miss My Dad Poems
The following poems can be read for anything including a eulogy, a letter, or simply read to yourself for words of comfort.
“A Great Soul” by Maya Angelou
“A great soul
all the time.
A great soul
It brings us together
again and again.”
“There’s A Special Place In My Heart for Him” by Unknown
“There’s a special kind of feeling
When I think about you, Dad
It’s a pleasure to remember
All the happy times we’ve had
There’s a special kind of caring
That is meant for you alone
There’s a place somewhere
Within my heart
That only you can own
Missing you always,
Happy Father’s Day.”
“My Father, My Father” by Dakota Ellerton
“My father, my father,
I love he,
my father, my father,
made me see,
how beautiful this world really can be.
My father, my father,
said to me,
my daughter my daughter,
come see me,
I won’t be around forever, and I have things that must be.
My father, my father,
don’t die on me.”
“Away” by James Whitcomb Riley
“I cannot say and I will not say
That he is dead, he is just away.
With a cheery smile and a wave of hand
He has wandered into an unknown land;
And left us dreaming how very fair
Its needs must be, since he lingers there.
And you-oh you, who the wildest yearn
From the old-time step and the glad return-
Think of him faring on, as dear
In the love of there, as the love of here
Think of him still the same way, I say;
He is not dead, he is just away.”
“Moments Before” by Kelly Horn
“Moments before our walk that afternoon,
I realized the path ended too soon.
Not long enough to hold his hand,
this amazing person, this loving man.
Not long enough to engage his eyes
and remember his always brimming with pride.
Not long enough to stand by his side,
as he was by mine after every rough tide.
Not long enough to laugh with him still,
after every bad joke,
after every tough hill.
Not long enough to walk with this man,
who has taught me to be the person I am.
Not long enough as we walked by his wife,
to thank them both for my wonderful life.
In all the walks I’ve taken in my life,
first as a girl and now as a wife,
I’ll remember that walk I took with my father
and always wish it could have been longer.”
Additional Miss You Dad Resources
We hope that this complete list of miss you dad quotes helped you or a loved one find some comfort in a difficult time. If you have a recent loved one who lost a father figure and you’re looking for additional resources, please consider the following sympathy and condolence guides:
A father loves and takes care of his children, come what may. He may not express his love, but he keeps grinding himself to raise them as prince and princess. He teaches his children to walk, talk, and become good humans.
At times, a father has to leave his children alone. The feeling of separation is sad but he ensures to shower blessings from wherever he is. If you miss your dad, you can share your feelings instead of keeping them in your heart.
To help you, we bring you ‘Dad, I miss you’ quotes that reflect your thoughts and emotions about him. Reading them can make you feel he is closer to you.
‘Dad, I Miss You’ Quotes
Whether your father is away for work or left you, here are some ‘missing you’ quotes that you may find relatable.
1. “It’s funny how I never listened or heeded to your advice when you were around, but I maintain them each day now that you are not around. Every Father’s day is a painful reminder of your absence in my life. I miss you so much that it hurts.”—Unknown
2. “Dad, how ironic is it that I wasted all these years not listening to you. But now that you’re not here, I am living life exactly how you told me to.” —Unknown
3. “Dad, even though you are not in front of my eyes right now, your picture is saved forever in my heart, and it will remain beautifully framed forever on my heart’s wall. I miss you.” —Unknown
4. “They say you don’t know what you have until it’s gone. Although I knew you were one in a million, the best dad ever. I never quite realized you were irreplaceable. I would do anything to have you back because I miss you so much.” —Unknown
5. “Dear dad, your place is in my heart will never be replaced or taken by anyone else. You always took care of me and always made me feel special. You will always be the best mentor in my life! I miss you, daddy. I hope you are in a better place.” —Unknown
6. “You taught me how to talk, walk, and other important life lessons. I wish you were here to see how I have grown in life. You are truly missed, father.” —Unknown
7. “I remember how we laughed over petty things and how your ‘not so funny’ jokes often filled me with laughter. These are the memories that keep me growing. I miss you deeply from my heart, father.” —Unknown
8. “Death took away not just my dad, but also someone who was my unsung hero. I miss you.” —Unknown
9. “I remember your last moments on earth. You were warm and so calm that you were the peaceful person we all knew even when leaving us. You are a rare gem, just like a rare diamond. I miss you deeply.” —Unknown
10. “The words you said to me will never be forgotten. The sweet love you showered on me will never be replaced, and your sweet smile will never be erased. If only there was something I could do, to see you again soon because I miss you so much.” —Unknown
11. “Just one last chance, I wish I could get to hug you. Then I would hold you tight and never let go. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
12. “Dad, you taught me to be strong, but sorry I am letting you down. I can never be strong enough to accept that you are no longer here with me. I miss you.” —Unknown
13. “Death thinks it has taken you away from me. But it doesn’t know that it has brought us closer than ever. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
14. “How do you expect me to cope up with the grief of your death when you were the only person who understood me for what I was and not for what I could be? I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
15. “Dad, I won’t immortalize you in the stars because they fade away. I won’t remember you with a poem, for it will be forgotten one day. I will just keep you safe in my heart so that you are with me in every way. I miss you.” —Unknown
16. “Although our lives’ journeys have bid us to be apart, I am with you, you are with me, always in our hearts.” – Carolyn Ferreira
17. “Whether it is the empty spot in a chair next to mum’s or the strangely silent garage on a Sunday morning, you are missed in every way, dad. I love you.” —Unknown
18. “When I think of you, tears roll down my cheeks unbidden, just the way it rains in London. I miss you.” —Unknown
19. “Dear dad, as a child, I had a million ways to annoy you. As a teenager, I had a million reasons to defy you. As an adult, I had a million opportunities to make you proud. I did all that, but I missed out on the most important – a million chances to say I love you while you were alive. I miss you.” —Unknown
20. “Say not in grief: ‘He is no more,’ but live in thankfulness that he was.” – Hebrew Proverb
21. “Holding my tears has been so difficult for me, especially because I have been thinking about you every second. My life has become colorless, and nothing seems special anymore. I hope to see you someday, daddy. I love you, dad.” —Unknown
22. “The world has proven to be a harsh place for anyone without a dad. You were my shelter and my biggest supporter. I take comfort because you are in a better place, where there are no sorrows. Always and forever in our hearts.” —Unknown
23. “You have been there for me, no matter what bad choices I might have made, you lovingly repaired my broken spirit, helped me plot a new course, and set me free to fly on my own once again. There is no greater love than that. You will always be special to me, and no matter where life takes me, I’ll remember you with love.” – Marilyn K. Deacon
24. “I wish time could be controlled. Or I had a time machine, as I want you back in my life, I wish just to be by your side for all eternity. No one will ever replace your place in my life. Thank you for all you taught us. Love you, daddy.” —Unknown
25. “Even if you are not in this world to protect me, I take heart in the fact that you are my guardian angel up there, watching me every day growing. Dear father, I can feel your presence in my life every day.”
‘Miss You Dad’ Quotes From Daughter
Father and daughter share a strong bond of love and care. The daughter will always be a little princess for dad, even if she grows as a confident woman. Here are some quotes that reflect how badly a daughter misses her father.
26. “My dad is not here, but he is watching his daughter every day from heaven. I miss him so much that I don’t like to do anything without him.” —Unknown
27. “There are no goodbyes for us. Wherever you are, you will always be in your daughter’s heart. I love you, daddy.” —Unknown
28. “Dad, wherever you are, you are gone, but you will never be forgotten. I can feel your presence, and I know you will always keep blessing your daughter.” —Unknown
29. “To me, the name of my father is another name for love, strength, and happiness. Dear dad, your daughter misses you so much!” —Unknown
30. “Each time you appear in my dreams, I feel your lovely hands and your soft touch again. I wish you never left us. I miss you every day.” —Unknown
31. “As I sit here and whisper, “I miss you,” I believe somehow you can still hear me. I know you will always keep blessing your angel.” —Unknown
32. “I wish heaven had a phone so I could hear your voice one last time. Just remember, your daughter is here waiting for you.” —Unknown
33. “You’re the most perfect dad, my best friend, and mentor. I miss you all the time. The little daughter you left behind has grown up big. I miss you, father!” —Unknown
34. “Even if I grow up, I will always be my daddy’s little princess. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
35. “No matter where I go, you will always be my living superhero. Your daughter misses you a lot.” —Unknown
36. “I wish I could just turn back the time and live every single day of my childhood with you. Dear dad, your daughter misses you.” —Unknown
37. “How can the Heavens be beautiful when they have been nasty enough to take away my favorite person from me? I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
38. “Thank you for being a great dad to us. Your memories will always live in the core of your daughter’s heart. I miss you.” —Unknown
39. “It never gets easy daddy, it just gets different each day as we try to adjust to your leaving us so soon. Your cute daughter misses you so much.” —Unknown
40. “Dad, wherever you are, I just want you to know that no matter how much we have fought and argued, you were right, is what my heart always knew. I miss you.” —Unknown
41. “People say that whatever happens, it happens for the best. But the painful memories of your death, I’ll never be able to put to rest. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
42. “Happy Father’s Day, daddy, and I want you to know that I miss you so much and think about you always.” —Unknown
43. “Before going through my daily activities every day, I create time to stare at your picture,s and it gives me hope that I have you as my guardian angel. You are deeply missed, dad.” —Unknown
44. “You will forever remain alive in our hearts and memories, daddy, and though we are learning to live without you, we still miss you so much.” —Unknown
45. “No matter how many years go by, the pain of your death never diminishes. Dad, I miss you so much.” —Unknown
46. “Daddy, I am so sorry for taking you for granted when you were still alive. Now that you are gone forever, I regret all the wasted opportunities, and I wish you were still here so I could tell you how much I love you. I miss you so much.” —Unknown
47. “You were my anchor and when you died dad, I felt so lost. Even today, many years later I still miss you so much.” —Unknown
48. “Whenever your birthday or other holidays come around, I feel your absence so acutely. Life has never been the same since you left daddy and your cute daughter thinks about you every time, I miss you so much.” —Unknown
49. “If only you were here. Dad, I’ve been thinking about you. Our times together, your wisdom, your guidance, your love, everything. I didn’t know that life would be this empty without you. I miss you.” —Unknown
50. “If I were given one wish to make and would be assured that it would come true, I would wish that you would come back to us, daddy. We miss you so much.” —Unknown
51. “Father’s Day is so special to me, daddy, even though you will never again celebrate it with me. I will forever celebrate you as one of the greatest dads in the world.” —Unknown
52. “The love you had for your daughter is something I deeply miss as much as we miss your presence in our lives.” —Unknown
53. “I wish I could turn back the clock to when you were still here, daddy; I would appreciate and enjoy every moment with you.” —Unknown
54. “While you were still alive, you always proved to everyone how much you loved your family. Words are not enough to tell you how much I miss you. I love you.” —Unknown
55. “They say time heals every wound but losing you has taken a toll on me. Time doesn’t seem to heal the heartache this time. I miss you so much, and I hope you are in a better place.” —Unknown
56. “Daddy, come back home, your daughter will cook a delicious meal for you. I love you dad.” —Unknown
57. “The moment I get up till the time I sleep, I keep missing you.” —Unknown
58. “They say time heals every wound, but the loss of someone as lovely as you, time couldn’t heal the pain. I miss you so much and I hope you are in a better place.” —Unknown
59. “If tears could bring you back to the world, I know you will be alive now, but since we have no power over life occurrences, I will keep praying for you till the day we meet again. I miss you, father.” —Unknown
60. “You are truly missed, father. I can’t imagine a day without you, so call me back soon. Miss you, dad.” —Unknown
61. “Right from the time when you held me in your arms to the day when you saw me off for my first day in school, I am holding today on the beautiful memories that have made me the person I am today. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
62. “It didn’t matter whether we met often or not, what mattered is that your advice helped me connect my life’s dots. It didn’t matter whether we spoke every day or not. What mattered was that you loved me a lot. Dad, I miss you.” —Unknown
‘Miss You Dad’ Quotes From Son
Father teaches his son to walk, talk, and educate him to become a gentleman one day. As a proud son, express love and gratitude with these ‘miss you dad’ quotes from proud son.
63. “I may not have been the best son, but you were the best father, and role model to me. Rest in peace, dad.” —Unknown
64. “You’re the greatest gift that God gave me but recalled it back to heaven.” —Unknown
65. “Sometimes, I wish you came back to me, but I don’t want you to suffer again. May your soul rest in peace. Love and miss you always!” —Unknown
66. “Hey dad, I just wanted to tell you that I miss you bad. Until we meet again!” —Unknown
67. “I don’t look up to the night sky anymore as destiny has taken away the brightest star of my life. I miss you a lot.” —Unknown
68. “Dad, I keep thinking about you even though it pains me. I’d give anything to relive those memories again. I miss you.” —Unknown
69. “Just like how I was the apple of your eye, you were the balm to my soul. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
70. “Dad, I haven’t been with you enough to know everything about you, but I have been with you enough to love you and miss you dearly.” —Unknown
71. “You will always be in my heart because in there you’re still alive.” – Jamie Cirello
72. “Daddy, even though you are gone, your memories will forever be precious, and the blessing is that you are still alive in us. We miss you so much and want to tell you that we love you so much.” —Unknown
73. “The saddest day of my life was when you passed away, daddy. Who can ever love us as you did? Who can ever take your place? We miss you so much.” —Unknown
74. “If I had one more chance to have you here with me today, daddy, I would do things differently. Every day I would tell you how much you mean to me. I miss you so much.” —Unknown
75. “Daddy, you are like a warrior that has fought my childhood battles. You brought me joy, and you mean more than the world itself to me, and now that you’re gone, I can’t stop missing you. I miss you, father.” —Unknown
76. “You have been my strongest provider, you did not only bring me to the world but you loved me and nurtured me, I owe you a lot, but death couldn’t allow me to pay it all. I miss you so much.” —Unknown
77. “You are my king, my first source of happiness, the man who loved me regardless of all my flaws. I love you forever, my everlasting love. I miss you.” —Unknown
78. “Thank you for forgiving all my childhood flaws, you stood by my side regardless of all my mistakes, you loved me beyond words, and you have forgiven all my mistakes with love. I love you, and I miss your presence in my life, father.” —Unknown
79. “Thank you, daddy, for flourishing our home with a lot of happiness. You have been such a great man who is brave enough to look up to. I love you, daddy, even when you are far away, your presence can be felt. I miss you so much.” —Unknown
80. “I never knew that being fatherless would make me feel so aimless, worthless, powerless, heartless, and helpless. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
81. “It hurts to think that you are not here anymore. Although I can’t help but smile with tears in my eyes to think of how we cherished every moment of our lives together when you were alive. I miss you, dad.” —Unknown
82. “You are my biggest life inspiration, you gave me more reason to live and be successful. Everything I own is credited to the great love you have for me. I love you and miss you too much.” —Unknown
83. “Death is an occurrence that can’t be avoided, but your passing away remains a big shock to me. My lovely father. I miss you deeply.” —Unknown
84. “Daddy, you are my biggest support when life seems unfair, you are my greatest gift and I couldn’t imagine my life without you in it. I miss your presence so much, father.” —Unknown
85. “Daddy, I grew up loving you, and your love was the biggest kind of love I have experienced. Thanks for loving me regardless of my flaws. I miss you, dad.”
86. “You showed me the greatest love when you called me your daughter, and you gave me your biggest blessing when you called me a blessed child. I miss you, daddy.” —Unknown
87. “Daddy, your absence is felt, but no one can take that special space in my life. To me, you are the world’s best father.” —Unknown
88. “Your legacy remains a blessing to the people you left, and your warmest hug is what we can never forget. I hope you are in a better place. I miss you, father.” —Unknown
89. “You were the greatest role model for me. I may not have been the best son, but you were the best father ever. I look up to the stars and hope you can see me from up there, with a smile on your face. Rest in peace, dad.” —Unknown
90. “Your absence is felt, dear dad. I never thought you would leave this early. Now all I have is memories of all the things we did together. I will hold that closer than everything else. Gone too soon but never to be forgotten.”
91. “I know you are up there, preparing a home for me and your loved ones. I can’t wait for the day we will meet again, hug, and catch up.” —Unknown
92. “Daddy, the void you left me in my heart can’t be filled by anyone, but I will hold on to the lovely memories we had together, till we meet again. I love you deeply.” —Unknown
93. “Your departure in my life has created a vacuum that can’t be filled easily. I miss you so much, and time can’t heal the pain of how much I wish to be with you. Till we meet and part no more.” —Unknown
94. “Over the years, you’ve taught me how to fight all my battles and how to be strong in the wake of calamity. I never thought I would have to live without you, but I will stay strong and keep the family together. You are always in my heart and on my mind, dad. Rest well.” —Unknown
95. “I wish I could get to hold you in my arms one last time, just to remind you how much you meant to me and how much I loved you. I hold on to the hope that I will see you again one day. I will never forget all you did to give us this good life.” —Unknown
96. “Minutes have turned into hours, and hours into a day, and you have still not come back. It has dawned on me that you will never be back, but life has to go on. No amount of words could make me feel better but knowing you are in a better place brings me peace. I miss you with each passing day.” —Unknown
97. “Every step I take, every move I make in life, I find myself missing you more and more. One day, we will reunite and talk about the lives we lived. Hoping you are in a better place. You will always be on my mind.” —Unknown
98. “I owe you my life and more, father. You loved me even before I learned to love myself. You gave me hope even before I could believe in myself. You prayed for me even before I knew what I wanted for myself. That’s how much you loved and cared for me. I will love you forever.” —Unknown
99. “The pain of losing someone so close is too heavy for me to carry. It was only yesterday when we laughed and smiled together, but now you are no more. I’m sorry for everything I ever said or did that wasn’t appealing to you. Rest in paradise.” —Unknown
100. “I feel your presence in every breath I take. Even if time goes by, I will always have your name engraved in my heart. I hope I will one day get the chance to thank you enough for everything you did for the rest of the family and me. Missing you each day.” —Unknown
101. “I wish I could spend more time with you while you were still alive. I wish I could prove to the whole world how much you meant to me. One thing is clear though, I will forever miss you, dad.” —Unknown
Father’s love is eternal, he may not be with his children, but he keeps blessing and prays for their success. Feel lucky to have a great daddy in your life, as he would do anything to make you smile. As a good son or daughter, always keep him in your memories and keep him alive in thoughts. Talk to him as listening to you silently and will try his best to solve your problems.
And now. Let's go to the room, dear, I'll lie down for a while. Entering the room, Masha took off her wet swimsuit and appeared in front of me in the nude. I got even more excited, but my wife gave me a "resignation", saying that she was very tired as a medical professional, that.
Quotes dad daughter missing
We figured it out for you. I heard a weighty package put on the bedside table. Let's get well.For Those Who Lost their Dad (Motivational)
He inquired, biting off pieces of a cold delicacy, on such a sultry summer evening, it pleasantly refreshed. When I saw him for the last time, he gnawed a bone with meat and swore at the house, cursing your name, Alena answered, licking ice cream. From the sight of her pink tongue, Dani's member healed his own life in his pants and began to straighten and swell like a fire hose filled with water.
-Yes, I look, he just fell in love with me.
- 5ft wide fence gate
- Pokemon creation 2.0 discord
- Meshify c case fans
- Drawing of toothless
- Nut mix costco
- Brookline ma crime rate
- Gigabyte g1 1070 review
- Lexus gs 430 review
I continued to sit on the chair and look at the room. In the far corner, there were two rusty beds, on which they apparently slept, this was the darkest part of the room. When their meal was over, Lesha and Andrei retired, apparently to the toilet. Lena cleared the table and went to the beds, from her creaks I realized that she had already gone to bed. Soon Lesha and Andrey appeared.