Black Clover: All Forms Of Magic And What They Do
In the complex fantasy world of Black Clover, Magic in all of its forms gets quantified and qualified by a variety of different parameters to help mages better understand this powerful natural medium. The base of all Magic originates from natural energy known as Mana. It flows through the environment as well as living organisms, therefore all people have some sort of aptitude to harness it for Magic.
RELATED: Attack On Titan: The 10 Characters That Changed The Most Throughout The Anime
One of the ways that Magic can be classified is by the Form it appears to take in regards to its function, not its Type or element of origin. There are 17 Forms of Magic overall and each is used in notably different manners.
17 Anti Magic
Most known for being used by Asta, Anti Magic can be considered the inverse of most kinds of Magic. Use of it can nullify incoming spells, penetrate magical barriers, as well as even deactivate magical traps and curses. This Form of Magic is best implemented when used in conjunction with certain items, like the swords in Asta's five-clover grimoire.
16 Barrier Magic
Purely defensive Forms of Magic are relatively unique in that they don't require specific spells, or even a grimoire, to be cast, however, spells borne from a grimoire can make Barrier Magic significantly more powerful. By utilizing specific orb-like tools, multiple mages can work together to weave a much greater magical barrier than otherwise possible.
15 Communication Magic
A broad term that encompasses all kinds of long-range Magic that transmit auditory and visual information. One can think of Communication Magic as using a cellphone or performing a video call. Skilled mages can imbue tools and devices so that those not capable of using this Form of Magic can use them to interact over great distances.
14 Compound Magic
While not truly a Form of Magic on its own, Compound Magic is more like a technique that combines different Forms of Magic together to create a very powerful new spell.
RELATED: 10 Anime To Watch If You Liked Rent-A-Girlfriend
This displays aspects of all the different kinds of Magic being combined and it is the most common way for mages of different Magic Forms and Types to merge their might.
13 Creation Magic
The most common and versatile Form of Magic, Creation Magic offers nearly infinite possibilities for mages to bring forth creatures and allies composed of their Mana. Such spells can create dragons made of water, hawks made of wind, and other non-sentient elemental beings whose potential are only limited to a mage's imagination and skill.
12 Curse Magic
A tactic for those wishing to inflict genuine harm on targets, Curse Magic revolves around afflicting others with negative health effects. These can be minor illnesses, serious diseases, or even eternal doom. This Form of Magic is one that pertains specifically to hurting humans, as magical creatures and elves are not affected by the same Curse Magic spells.
11 Forbidden Magic
Borne from the Negative Mana of the Underworld, Forbidden Magic is a wide umbrella term for Forms of Magic that originate from the realm of devils, and spells in this classification are not bound by normal restrictions, making them exceptionally more powerful; healing can regenerate whole limbs, humans forms can be twisted permanently, and curses can become incurable.
10 Healing Magic
Users of this Form of Magic can heal wounds, however, the capacity to aid the injured is limited. Lost limbs cannot be regrown, though severed ones can be re-attached and healed to great effect.
RELATED: Dragon Ball: Every Member of Team Universe 9, Ranked According To Strength
Death cannot be reversed either, therefore Healing Magic is only useful at the times injuries occur or while the target is still breathing.
9 Reincarnation Magic
Immensely powerful Magic that can bring the dead back to life or prevent a target from dying. While this Form of Magic sometimes gets classified as Forbidden Magic, it stands out on its own for being able to manipulate the souls of living creatures and may not actually have origins in the Underworld, like other Forbidden Magic spells.
8 Reinforcement Magic
Used almost exclusively to enhance the physical properties of the human body, Reinforcement Magic allows mages to increase the strength and speed of various limbs or their entire body. One can even cast spells of this nature onto allies to buff their hand-to-hand combat prowess or grant many other battlefield boons.
7 Restraining Magic
Primarily functions as a way for mages to disable and bind their enemies, Restraining Magic is a versatile way to immobilize threats. Not only can such spells physically tie down a foe, but they can also restrict the target's use of magic. Restraining Magic often takes the form of bubbles that trap targets or chains and ropes which snare them.
6 Seal Magic
While this Form of Magic overlaps a bit with Restraining Magic, Seal Magic is exclusively used to contain an enemy mage's magical power.
RELATED: The Way Of The Househusband: 10 Best Anime From J.C. Staff (According To MyAnimeList)
Spells of this nature prevent the target from using spells for either a short period or over a very long time, depending on the intent of the caster.
5 Spirit Magic
Vastly different from Creation Magic, despite similar appearances, Spirit Magic encompasses spells that allow a mage to summon a sentient elemental being from their grimoire. The ability to call upon one of the four great elemental spirits of the world is considered an undeniable sign of magical strength and offers incredible power boosts.
4 Transformation Magic
This Form of Magic may not have huge combat potential, however, can be used in a plethora of subversive or comical ways. Transformation Magic allows a mage to change into the shape of another human, regardless of age, gender, and other physical differences. Exceptionally skilled mages can even change the shapes of others with such spells.
3 Trap Magic
Trap Magic, as it sounds, is a manner in which mages can place magical circles imbued with Mana upon the ground, wall, or even in mid-air. These magical trap circles become invisible to all except the caster after being drawn and require the user to prime them ahead of time. Trap Magic can do a lot of things, like snare victims with other Forms of Magic (including Restraining and Seal Magic), reverse incoming spells, and much more.
2 Unite Magic
Similar to Reinforcement Magic, Unite Magic is a special Form that can only be used by mages who have a contract with a devil.
RELATED: 10 Dating Sim Games That Got Their Own Anime
An equal contract requires a mage and their devil partner to synchronize thoughts while a master-servant contract lets a mage use their servant devil's power however they please. In this manner, one can take on the appearance and immense magical power of a devil.
1 Weakening Magic
The inverse of Reinforcement Magic, mages who wish to debilitate the physical prowess of foes can use spells in the Form of Weakening Magic. This is ideally used on enemies who have impressive strength and speed in order to even the odds. Those afflicted by this Form of Magic are only inhibited as long as the spell remains active and don't often suffer long-term effects.
NEXT: My Hero Academia: The 10 Best Battles In The Series, Ranked
Undead Labs Founder Jeff Strain announces Possibility Space, an innovative, physically distributed game studio featuring worldwide developers.
Read NextAbout The Author
Black Clover: 10 Strongest Magic Types In Black Clover
The world of Black Clover revolves around magic. Even discrimination among people is due to the amount of magic power they have. Royalties have the highest magic powers and commoners from the forsaken realm are said to be the scum of the country with negligible magic powers.
RELATED: Black Clover: Top 10 Contenders For The Title Of The Wizard King Ranked
The strength of a person is not only dependent on the amount of Magic Power they are born with but also the type of Magic Attribution they possess. Some Magic Types may be highly effective towards others and vice versa. Given all that, here are the ten strongest Magic Types in the world of Black Clover.
10 LIGHT MAGIC
Light Magic is arguably the fastest Magic Type in the world of Black Clover. Light Magic is seen to be used by the First Wizard King, Leader of Midnight Sun Patri and the King of the Clover Kingdom. Given how strong the magic type is, two of the three known users of Light Magic have four-leaf Grimoire.
Using Light Magic, the user can create weapons as they desire like swords and whips. Also, the weapons created by the light magic can be projected to travel at the same speed as the other light magic spells making it one of the strongest Magic Type in Black Clover.
9 DREAM MAGIC
Dream Magic is the Magic Attribute used by Dorothy Unsworth, the Magic Knight Captain of Coral Peacock Squad. The user of this magic can create mist like substance which when touched by anyone can transfer them to a dream world called the Glamor World. Inside the Glamor World, the user is like a God who can bring anything they imagine to life.
RELATED: 5 Similarities Between Fairy Tail And Black Clover (& 5 Differences)
Using Dream Magic, the Elf possessing Dorothy was able to easily overpower some of the Black Bulls trapped inside. It was only due to the interference of real Dorothy that the Black Bulls were able to be free of the spell.
8 GRAVITY MAGIC
Gravity Magic was revealed much later than other Magic Type in this list. Gravity Magic is used by Dante of the Spade Kingdom. This magic type allows the user to manipulate the force of gravity at their will. Using this magic Dante was able to lift the whole Black Bulls base in the air with little inconvenience.
Later Dante easily defeated the entire Black Bulls present at the scene. The terrifying power of Gravity magic can be seen by the spells like Presence Of Demon King which can create immense gravitational pressure rendering people in range immobile.
7 SEALING MAGIC
Sealing Magic is used by the assistant of the First Wizard King, Secre Swallowtail. The user of this magic can open and seal objects and other magics. Sealing Magic is a very unique Magic Type that was able to amaze even the First Wizard King.
RELATED: Black Clover: 10 Asta Logic Memes Only Devoted Fans Will Understand
At first, the magic seems underpowered, but with enough skill and curiosity, Sealing Magic can turn into one of the most versatile Magic Type in the world. Using this magic, Sacre was able to seal wounds and even the body of the wizard king preventing him from dying for centuries.
6 THREAD MAGIC
Thread Magic allows its user to create and manipulate threads at will. Venessa of the Black Bulls possesses this Magic Attribute and uses it very effectively. The threads generated by this magic are undetectable and can be used with great accuracy. Thread Magic can also be used to seal up wounds and support broken bones.
But the most powerful spell of Thread Magic is the Red Thread Of Fate. Using this spell user can create a cat that can change fate itself to suit the user and those who they care for.
5 DARK MAGIC
Dark Magic is a unique Magic type of the Black Bulls captain himself, Yami Sukehiro. Dark Magic is known as the polar opposite of Light Magic. Dark Magic allows its user to create and control darkness. As opposed to light magic, dark magic is very slow and requires a considerable amount of time to cast spells.
But this weakness of the magic can be overcome by the skill and strength of its user. Yami uses this magic with his katana to overcome its limits. Dark magic and absorb other types of magic and is one of only two known magic types to affect Demon Magic.
4 BLOOD MAGIC
Blood Magic is an extremely dangerous Magic Type that can generate and control blood. It is used by the Queen of the Witches. With Blood Magic, she can control anyone who she had previously used her magic.
Using this technique, she is able to control Asta's body and his Anti-Magic. Apart from this, there are other equally dangerous spells like Blood-Spattered Execution Ground, which traps everyone in an execution ground. The full potential of this magic is not seen, but Blood Magic surely is one of the strongest Magic Type.
3 KOTODAMA MAGIC
Kotodama Magic or Word Magic is the magic used by the main antagonist of the Elf Reincarnation Arc. The user of this magic was Zagred, one of the high tier Devil. The user of Kotodama Magic can create both physical and magic objects just say saying its name.
The limits of this power are not known but using this magic, Zagred single-handedly overpowered the Elf Leafer and the First Wizard King along with other Magic Knights. Only Dark Magic and Anti-Magic are seen to have any effect on this magic. Due to this, Kotodama Magic is insanely powerful.
The last two Magic Types in this list are not just powerful but insanely overpowered. Anti-Magic is just what the name suggests, the magic which cancels out any form of other Magics. It is used by the protagonist of series and a huge muscle head, Asta.
RELATED: Black Clover: 5 Anime Protagonist Asta Can Beat (& 5 He Can't)
Anti-Magic is the magic of a devil possessing Asta’s five-leaf Grimoire. Combining with the sword magic, Asta can neglect or reflect any form of magic thrown at him. If the user of this magic is skilled enough, he/she can overpower anyone in the world of Black Clover.
Time Magic is arguably single most overpowered Magic Type in whole Black Clover series. Currently, Time Magic is used by the Wizard King Julius Novachrono. Using Time Magic, he can slow, fasten and stop the flow of time.
Time magics also allows the user to steal and store time from other people, which can later be used as the user sees fit. Using one of the inventions of Lumiere and Sacre, Julius was even able to store this time in a magic item which he later used to revive himself. Given how useful and versatile, the manipulation of time is, other magic types do not stand a chance against a Time Magic user in a one on one fight.
Write for us! Do you have proven online publishing experience? Click HERE and Join our Team!
Next10 Selfish Anime Heroes Who Have No Interest In Helping OthersAbout The Author
Bipin Adhikari is reader, writer, coder, and artist from Kathmandu, Nepal. He is a student, graphic designer, and a writer for Valnet, Inc. He writes articles for Comic Book Resources. His hobbies are playing table tennis, creating posters, reading manga, and watching anime.
- 351w oil flow diagram
- International loader control valve
- Gerber gear order tracking
- Borla atak v6 challenger
- 2019 gmc sierra subwoofer
Manga series by Yuki Tabata
Manga volume 1 cover, featuring Asta and Yuno
|Written by||Yūki Tabata|
|Magazine||Weekly Shōnen Jump|
|Original run||February 16, 2015 – present|
|Volumes||30 (List of volumes)|
|Directed by||Takashi Noto|
|Written by||Takamitsu Kōno|
|Music by||Yūya Mori|
|Released||May 2, 2017|
|Music by||Minako Seki|
|Original network||TXN (TV Tokyo)|
|Original run||October 3, 2017 – March 30, 2021|
|Episodes||170 (List of episodes)|
|Written by||Yūki Tabata|
|Illustrated by||Setta Kobayashi|
|Original run||February 2, 2018 – present|
|Publisher||Bandai Namco Entertainment|
|Platform||PlayStation 4, Microsoft Windows|
|Written by||Yūki Tabata|
|Illustrated by||Yumiya Tashiro|
|Original run||October 7, 2018 – April 12, 2020|
|Directed by||Tsukasa Nishiyama|
|Released||July 1, 2019 – August 19, 2019|
|Anime and manga portal|
Black Clover (Japanese: ブラッククローバー, Hepburn: Burakku Kurōbā) is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Yūki Tabata. The story centers around Asta, a young boy born without any magic power. This is unknown to the world he lives in because seemingly everyone has some sort of magic power. With his fellow mages from the Black Bulls, Asta plans to become the next Wizard King. It has been serialized in Shueisha's Weekly Shōnen Jump magazine since February 2015, with its chapters collected in 30 tankōbon volumes as of October 2021.
The manga was first adapted into an original video animation produced by Xebec Zwei, released in 2017. An anime television series adaptation produced by Pierrot aired in Japan on TV Tokyo from October 2017 to March 2021. An anime film has been announced.
In North America, the manga is licensed for English release by Viz Media, while the anime series is licensed by Crunchyroll and Funimation.
Main article: List of Black Clover characters
The series focuses on Asta, a young orphan who is left to be raised in an orphanage alongside his fellow orphan, Yuno. While everyone is born with the ability to utilize Mana in the form of Magical Power (魔力, Maryoku), Asta with no magic, however, instead focuses on physical strength. Conversely, Yuno was born as a prodigy with immense magical power and the talent to control wind magic.
Motivated by a desire to become the next Wizard King, an authority figure second to the king of Clover Kingdom, the two youths developed a friendly rivalry. Yuno obtains a legendary four-leaf grimoire held by the kingdom's first Wizard King. The four-leaf grimoire is a rare grimoire, only given to the most immense mages. Asta, despite his lack of magic, obtained a mysterious five-leaf grimoire that contains mysterious elf swords and a bodiless member of the Devil race who utilizes rare anti-magic. Afterward, he and Yuno each join a Magic Knight squad as the first step to fulfill their ambitions.
Asta joins the Black Bulls alongside Noelle Silva while Yuno becomes a member of the Golden Dawn, embarking on various adventures while contending with an extremist group called the Eye of the Midnight Sun whose leadership is manipulated by a Devil in avenging an injustice committed against the Elves by the Clover Kingdom at the time of its founding. The Magic Knights then face the Dark Triad of the Spade Kingdom, with Asta and Yuno learning of their Devils’ influence on their lives and of the Dark Triad’s plan to fully manifest the Devils into their world.
Main article: List of Black Clover chapters
Written and illustrated by Yūki Tabata, Black Clover has been serialized in Shueisha's manga anthology Weekly Shōnen Jump since February 16, 2015. The manga is Tabata's second series in Weekly Shōnen Jump: his first series, Hungry Joker, ran in the magazine for 24 chapters from November 12, 2012, to May 13, 2013, before being canceled. Shueisha has collected its chapters into individual tankōbon volumes. The first volume was published on June 4, 2015. As of October 4, 2021, thirty volumes have been released.
On February 9, 2015, Viz Media announced that they would publish the first three chapters of the series in their Weekly Shonen Jump digital magazine as part of their "Jump Start" program in North America. On March 30, 2015, they announced that the series would join their weekly lineup, beginning with chapter 4 on April 6, and publishing at an accelerated rate until the chapters were current with Japan. Plans to release the series in print were announced during their panel at New York Comic Con on October 9, 2015. Shueisha began to simulpublish the series in English on the app and website Manga plus in February 2019.
On February 2, 2018, a gag manga spin-off illustrated by Setta Kobayashi titled Asta's Journey to Wizard King (アスタくん魔法帝への道, Asta-kun Mahōtei e no Michi) launched in Shueisha's Saikyō Jump. The manga has been collected in one tankōbon volume.
On September 30, 2018, a manga based on the video game Black Clover: Quartet Knights launched on the Shōnen Jump+ app on October 7, 2018. The manga finished on April 12, 2020. As of October 3, 2020, it has been collected in eight tankōbon volumes.
Main article: List of Black Clover episodes
An original video animation produced by Xebec Zwei that is based on the series was shown at the 2016 Jump Festa between November 27 and December 18, 2016. It was bundled with the 11th volume of the manga, which was released on May 2, 2017. A second original video animation was shown at the 2018 Jump Festa. It was later released on DVD releases alongside My Hero Academia and Food Wars!: Shokugeki no Soma bundled with the future volumes of their respective manga, as it was announced on Jump Special Anime Festa event.
At the Black CloverJump Festa event on December 18, 2016, an anime television series adaptation by Pierrot was announced. It is directed by Tatsuya Yoshihara, with Kazuyuki Fudeyasu writing scripts, Itsuko Takeda doing character designs, and Minako Seki composing the music. The series aired from October 3, 2017, to March 30, 2021, with the first two seasons each consisted of 51 episodes.
Season 3 premiered on October 1, 2019. The anime has been broadcast without any major interruption until late April 2020, when it was announced that future episodes would be postponed based on studio production delays caused by the COVID-19 pandemic. The broadcasting and distribution of episode 133 onward were delayed and in its place, the first episode of the series was rebroadcast on May 5, 2020. The series resumed on July 7, 2020. In February 2021, it was announced that Black Clover will end its broadcast at episode 170 on March 30, 2021, followed by an "important announcement".
Crunchyroll is simulcasting the series, while Funimation is producing an English dub as part of its SimulDub program as it airs.Adult Swim's Toonami programming block premiered the English dub on December 2, 2017.Sony Pictures UK and Funimation released the first part of the series on home video in the United Kingdom and Ireland, with subsequent parts released by Manga Entertainment. Universal Sony classified the first part of the series for release in Australia and New Zealand, on behalf of Funimation, with Madman Entertainment releasing subsequent parts. The first of Black Clover became available on Netflix India with Japanese audio and English subtitles on February 23, 2021.
A short original net animation titled Squishy! Black Clover (むぎゅっと！ブラッククローバー, Mugyutto! Burakku Kurōbā), produced by DLE and directed by Tsukasa Nishiyama, began airing on dTV on July 1, 2019. The opening theme song for the short is "POSSIBLE" by Gakuto Kajiwara and Nobunaga Shimazaki, under the name "Clover×Clover". Crunchyroll made the short available internationally on December 31, 2019.
On March 28, 2021, it was announced that the series would be receiving an anime film, with details to be revealed at a later date.
At Jump Festa 2017, a video game, titled Black Clover: Quartet Knights, was announced for a 2018 release on PlayStation 4 and PC. It was developed by Ilinx and published by Bandai Namco. It was released in Japan on September 13, 2018, while the western release was on September 14, 2018. A mobile game called Black Clover: Phantom Knights (ブラッククローバー 夢幻の騎士団, Burakku Kurōbā: Mugen no Kishidan) has been announced. It was released in Japan on November 14, 2018. On December 6, 2019, Bandai Namco Entertainment announced that the game would be released on January 16, 2020.
Asta is featured as a playable character in the Weekly Shōnen Jump crossover game Jump Force.
Black Clover ranked #3 on the "Nationwide Bookstore Employees' Recommended Comics" by the Honya Club website in 2016.
Volume 1 reached 23rd place on the weekly Oricon manga charts, with 38,128 copies sold; volume 2 reached 17th place, with 61,918 copies; volume 3 also reached 17th place, with 80,462 copies; volume 4 reached 13th place, with 93,866 copies; volume 5 reached 15th place, with 108,503 copies; and volume 6 reached 11th place, with 118,783 copies. As of January 2019, the manga had 7 million copies in circulation, and by March 2021 it had over 12 million copies in circulation. As of May 2021, the manga had over 15 million copies in circulation. As of July 2021, the manga had over 16 million copies in circulation.
When reviewing the series for ComicsAlliance, Tom Speelman described the premise as "what if Harry Potter was a knight and also kinda dumb?" He recommended it for fans of Naruto and Fairy Tail, noting its similarities to the former series as well as to Bleach. He praised the author's ability to invigorate stock characters. Henry Ma of Ka Leo O Hawaii praised the series' humor and art, noting that the latter was "very nice" and was similar to Fairy Tail. However, not all critics were positive, with a board of comic book writers at San Diego Comic-Con listing the manga as one of the worst from 2016.
In November 2019, Crunchyroll listed Black Clover in their "Top 100 best anime of the 2010s". In January 2021, it was revealed that Black Clover was the most-watched anime series on Crunchyroll in 2020, being watched in 87 countries and territories, including North America, South America, Central America, Europe, Middle East, North Africa, Africa, Asia, and Oceania.
Writing for Anime News Network, Rachel Trujillo praised the anime for "the grand lessons that one can take away from the story" and ambitious animation efforts from the staff. Ivy Rose from Anime Feminist praised the way the story handles its female characters, giving them narrative importance and letting them partake in battles. Rose wrote: "Black Clover has truly raised the bar for depictions of female leaders in shounen anime, and female characters in general, as these solid portrayals are not just limited to women in leadership positions."
- ^Credited as Chief Director (総監督) for episodes #153–170
- ^"Official Website for Black Clover". Viz Media. Retrieved October 27, 2017.
- ^Valdez, Kiara (January 29, 2015). "Shonen Jump to Launch 4 Manga, Including Detective Story by Psyren's Iwashiro". Anime News Network. Retrieved July 10, 2020.
- ^. Natalie (in Japanese). February 16, 2015. Retrieved December 15, 2020.
- ^Hodgkins, Crystalyn (October 21, 2012). "Shonen Jump to Launch 3 New Manga Series in November". Anime News Network. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- ^. Natalie (in Japanese). Natasha, Inc. May 13, 2013. Retrieved February 2, 2021.
- ^ abSpeelman, Tom (March 17, 2016). "Big Spells, Bigger Swords: Should You Be Reading 'Black Clover'?". ComicsAlliance. Archived from the original on June 16, 2016. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- ^ [Black Clover 1]. Shueisha (in Japanese). Retrieved February 6, 2019.
- ^ [Black Clover 30]. Shueisha (in Japanese). Retrieved October 4, 2021.
- ^"Viz's Shonen Jump to Add Yūki Tabata's Black Clover Fantasy Manga (Update)". Anime News Network. February 9, 2015. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- ^"Viz's Shonen Jump Adds Yūki Tabata's Black Clover Fantasy Manga to Regular Line-Up". Anime News Network. March 30, 2015. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- ^Green, Scott (March 31, 2015). ""Black Clover" to Join English "Shonen Jump"". Crunchyroll. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- ^"Viz Media Adds Kuroko's Basketball, Haikyu!!, Yona of the Dawn Manga". Anime News Network. October 9, 2015. Retrieved June 10, 2016.
- ^"Shueisha Launches Free Global MANGA Plus Service". Anime News Network. January 27, 2019. Retrieved May 20, 2019.
- ^"Black Clover Gets Gag Manga Spinoff". Anime News Network. January 27, 2018. Retrieved January 27, 2018.
- ^ [Asta's Journey to Wizard King 1]. Shueisha (in Japanese). Retrieved May 21, 2019.
- ^"Black Clover: Quartet Knights Game Gets Manga Adaptation". Anime News Network. September 30, 2018. Retrieved September 30, 2018.
- ^Hodgkins, Crystalyn (April 5, 2020). "Black Clover Gaiden: Quartet Knights Manga Ends on April 12". Anime News Network. Retrieved April 6, 2020.
- ^ [Black Clover Gaiden: Quartet Knights 3]. Shueisha (in Japanese). Retrieved October 4, 2019.
- ^Green, Scott (August 24, 2016). ""Black Clover" Anime Episode To Screen At Jump Festa". Crunchyroll. Retrieved August 24, 2016.
- ^"Jump Special Anime Festa Event Confirms Screening of Black Clover Anime". Anime News Network. August 29, 2016. Retrieved August 29, 2016.
- ^"XEBEC Animates Black Clover Manga's Event Anime". Anime News Network. October 6, 2016. Retrieved October 6, 2016.
- ^ ab"Yūki Tabata's Black Clover Manga Gets TV Anime by Studio Pierrot (Updated)". Anime News Network. December 18, 2016. Retrieved December 18, 2016.
- ^"Crunchyroll Streams Black Clover Event Anime From Jump Special Anime Festa". Anime News Network. December 2, 2018. Retrieved December 2, 2018.
- ^"My Hero Academia, Black Clover, Food Wars! Event Anime Get DVD Releases". Anime News Network. December 1, 2016. Retrieved December 6, 2020.
- ^"Monster Musume's Tatsuya Yoshihara Directs Black Clover TV Anime". Anime News Network. June 1, 2017. Retrieved June 1, 2017.
- ^Hodgkins, Crystalyn (July 8, 2017). "Black Clover TV Anime Premieres This Year". Anime News Network. Retrieved July 8, 2017.
- ^Hodgkins, Crystalyn (August 24, 2017). "Black Clover Anime Reveals October 3 Premiere, More Golden Dawn Cast Members". Anime News Network. Retrieved August 24, 2019.
- ^"Black Clover Anime Unveils Visual for New Season". Anime News Network. September 21, 2018. Retrieved September 22, 2018.
- ^"'Black Clover' Revises Initial Episode Order". Comicbook. February 12, 2019. Retrieved February 13, 2019.
- ^"Black Clover Anime Reveals New Theme Song Artists". Anime News Network. September 29, 2019. Retrieved February 6, 2020.
- ^"Black Clover Episode 133 release date delayed: Black Clover Chapter 249 also on hiatus due to coronavirus". Monsters and Critics. April 28, 2020. Retrieved April 28, 2020.
- ^Hazra, Adriana (June 21, 2020). "Black Clover Anime Resumed on July 7". Anime News Network. Retrieved June 21, 2020.
- ^. Comic Natalie (in Japanese). Natasha, Inc. February 2, 2021. Retrieved February 2, 2021.
- ^Loo, Egan (February 2, 2021). "Black Clover TV Anime to End on March 30 With 'Important Announcement'". Anime News Network. Retrieved February 2, 2021.
- ^"Crunchyroll to Stream Black Clover Anime Series Starting in October". Anime News Network. July 15, 2017. Retrieved July 15, 2017.
- ^"Funimation to Simuldub Black Clover Anime This Fall". Anime News Network. September 1, 2017. Retrieved September 1, 2017.
- ^"Funimation Reveals Black Clover English Dub Cast, October 29 Premiere". Anime News Network. October 26, 2017. Retrieved March 3, 2018.
- ^"Toonami to Air Black Clover Anime Starting December 2". Anime News Network. November 17, 2017. Retrieved November 17, 2017.
- ^"Sony Pictures UK to release Black Clover anime series for home video release!". Anime UK News. June 19, 2018. Retrieved June 21, 2018.
- ^Stevens, Josh A. (February 15, 2019). "Manga UK's Spring Slate Adds DARLING in the FRANXX, Black Clover & More!". Anime UK News. Retrieved February 15, 2019.
- ^"BLACK CLOVER SEASON 1 PART 1". Australian Classification Board. Retrieved August 14, 2018.
- ^"Black Clover Season 1 Part 2 DVD / Blu-Ray Combo". Madman Entertainment. Retrieved January 1, 2019.
- ^Hazra, Adriana (February 8, 2021). "Netflix India Lists New Seasons of Black Clover Anime". Anime News Network. Retrieved February 8, 2021.
- ^. Comic Natalie. July 1, 2019. Retrieved January 1, 2020.
- ^Luster, Joseph (December 31, 2019). "Squishy! Black Clover Anime Spinoff Hits Crunchyroll Today". Crunchyroll. Retrieved January 1, 2020.
- ^Hodgkins, Crystalyn (March 28, 2021). "Black Clover Anime Gets Film". Anime News Network. Retrieved March 28, 2021.
- ^"Black Clover: Quartet Knights trailer brings 4-on-4 anime warfare". Destructoid. December 18, 2017. Retrieved December 18, 2017.
- ^"Black Clover: Quartet Knights". PlayStation. Retrieved 2020-06-14.[permanent dead link]
- ^"Black Clover Quartet Knights Game Launches in Japan on September 13". Anime News Network. May 27, 2018. Retrieved May 27, 2018.
- ^"Black Clover: Quartet Knights Game Heads West on September 14". Anime News Network. May 29, 2018. Retrieved May 29, 2018.
- ^"Black Clover Manga Gets Smartphone Game this Year". Anime News Network. April 22, 2018. Retrieved April 22, 2018.
- ^"Black Clover: Mugen no Kishidan Smartphone Game Launches in Japan". Anime News Network. November 15, 2018. Retrieved November 15, 2018.
- ^"Black Clover Phantom Knights Smartphone Game Launches in English". Anime News Network. January 16, 2020. Retrieved January 21, 2020.
- ^Hodgkins, Crystalyn (December 14, 2018). "Black Clover's Asta Joins Jump Force Game's Lineup". Anime News Network. Retrieved December 15, 2018.
- ^. Natalie (in Japanese). Natasha, Inc. February 4, 2016. Retrieved April 26, 2021.
- ^"Japanese Comic Ranking, June 1–7". Anime News Network. June 10, 2015. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- ^"Japanese Comic Ranking, August 3–9". Anime News Network. August 12, 2015. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- ^"Japanese Comic Ranking, September 28-October 4". Anime News Network. October 7, 2015. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- ^"Japanese Comic Ranking, October 5–11". Anime News Network. October 14, 2015. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- ^"Japanese Comic Ranking, November 30-December 6". Anime News Network. December 9, 2015. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- ^"Japanese Comic Ranking, December 7–13". Anime News Network. December 16, 2015. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- ^"Japanese Comic Ranking, February 29-March 6". Anime News Network. March 9, 2016. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- ^"Japanese Comic Ranking, March 7–13". Anime News Network. March 16, 2016. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- ^"Japanese Comic Ranking, May 2–8". Anime News Network. May 11, 2016. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- ^"Japanese Comic Ranking, May 9–15". Anime News Network. May 18, 2016. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- ^"Roundup of Newly Revealed Print Counts for Manga, Light Novel Series - January 2019". Anime News Network. February 2, 2019. Retrieved February 2, 2019.
- ^. Oricon News (in Japanese). March 29, 2019. Retrieved April 27, 2021.
- ^Hodgkins, Crystalyn (May 30, 2021). "Black Clover Manga Has 15 Million Copies in Circulation Worldwide". Anime News Network. Retrieved May 30, 2021.
- ^ (in Japanese). Shueisha. Retrieved August 24, 2021.
- ^Ma, Henry (April 20, 2015). "Manga Mondays: 'Black Clover' special review". Ka Leo O Hawaii. Retrieved June 11, 2016.
- ^Ellard, Amanda (July 25, 2017). "Best and Worst Manga of 2016 Results - Comic-Con International". Anime News Network. Retrieved October 29, 2017.
- ^Wolf, Ian (November 27, 2019). "Crunchyroll Names The Top 100 Anime of the 2010s". Anime UK News. Retrieved November 27, 2019.
- ^Thomas, Miles (January 14, 2021). "FEATURE: Explore 2020's Most Popular Anime on Crunchyroll Around the World!". Crunchyroll. Retrieved January 16, 2021.
- ^Morrissy, Kim (January 15, 2021). "Crunchyroll Reveals Most Watched Anime of 2020 by Region". Anime News Network. Retrieved January 15, 2021.
- ^Trujillo, Rachel (March 30, 2021). "Thank You, Black Clover". Anime News Network. Archived from the original on April 1, 2021. Retrieved May 30, 2021.
- ^Rose, Ivy (September 16, 2020). "From Tsunade to Mereoleona: Looking for Shonen Jump's Lady Mentors". Anime Feminist. Archived from the original on January 20, 2021. Retrieved May 30, 2021.
Links to related articles
He walked up to my bunny and ran a member over her lips. Ksenia licked her lips and opened her mouth again. Second and Dima's cock was in Ksyu's mouth. Ksenia recoiled back not expecting such a deep penetration. But Dima took her head and made two more pushes into her mouth.
Magic black clover creation
Early morning. The hot African sun was hot on my heels, and I tucked my legs. She opened her eyes. The clock on the nightstand read 7:21.Flame Magic: Prison Death Scattershot! - Black Clover
What's the matter. Why are you acting like that. I do not understand. You don't need to.
You will also like:
- Jeep wrangler rattling noise at idle
- Greenhouse chicken coop design
- Brown manufacturing tree cutter
- Gas lift chair replacement
- Mitsubishi outlander no power
- Operation smile final mile
- Wooden puzzle stash box
- Lubbock county grand jury indictments 2020
- Holliswood care center reviews
- Cva paramount cabelas
- 2 inch glass pipes
- Ebay weight distribution hitch
Tearing myself away from her crotch with a wet nose and chin, I fell behind. Suddenly deciding, I spat on her anus and put the head. Slowly and strongly pressing the pelvis, the head easily entered the rectum.