You (season 3)
Season of television series
The third season of the American psychological thriller television series You was ordered by Netflix on January 14, 2020. It will feature the continuation of Joe Goldberg's fraught relationship with Love, who is pregnant with his child in a new suburban home. You series creators Greg Berlanti and Sera Gamble return as co-executive producers, and Gamble returns as showrunner. Penn Badgley, Victoria Pedretti and Saffron Burrows, who was upgraded to a series regular, will reprise their roles. New cast members include Shalita Grant, Travis Van Winkle, Dylan Arnold, and Tati Gabrielle. Michaela McManus will portray Joe's new neighbor, shown at end of the second season. The ten-episode season is set to premiere on October 15, 2021.
In December 2020, the production of the third season was suspended for two weeks due to the COVID-19 pandemic and resumed in February 2021.
In the third season, Joe and Love are married and raising their newborn son, Henry, in the Californian suburb of Madre Linda. As their relationship dynamic takes a new turn, Joe continues to repeat the cycle of obsession with a burgeoning interest in Natalie, the next door neighbor. This time, Love will flip the script to ensure that her dream of having the perfect family will not be torn away so easily by Joe's compulsive actions.
- Penn Badgley as Joe Goldberg, a serial killer who moves into a relatively quaint suburb with his partner
- Victoria Pedretti as Love Quinn, Joe's pregnant girlfriend, now wife, and the only remaining heir of the Quinn family
- Shalita Grant as Sherry Conrad, a locally famous mom influencer, admired by her social media followers for her well crafted persona
- Travis Van Winkle as Cary Conrad, a wealthy, charismatic, and self-proclaimed founder who runs his own supplement company
- Saffron Burrows as Dottie Quinn, Love's grieving mother
- Tati Gabrielle as Marienne, a no-nonsense librarian who struggles with personal problems while trying to create a better future for herself and her young child
- Dylan Arnold as Theo Engler, a college student with a strained relationship with his stepfather and who suffers from addiction issues
- Scott Speedman as Matthew Engler, an affluent CEO, husband and withdrawn father who is reserved and at times mysterious
- Michaela McManus as Natalie Engler, Joe's next-door neighbor and new subject of obsession, who harbors a secretive life
- Shannon Chan-Kent as Kiki, a loyal member of Sherry's clique and a prominent life coach
- Ben Mehl as Dante, a former war veteran now working as a librarian who tries to dedicate his time to his partner and two stepchildren
- Christopher O'Shea as Andrew, a fit stay-at-home dad and a close friend within Sherry's inner circle
- Christopher Sean as Brandon, Kiki's husband who formerly worked as a tech investor and is now a stay-at-home dad for their kids
- Bryan Safi as Jackson, Andrew's sardonic husband, a renowned tech attorney
- Mackenzie Astin as Gil, a friendly geology professor with a caring attitude for his students
- Ayelet Zurer as Dr. Chandra, an extremely curt but experienced couple's therapist with a perspicacious approach to addressing her patients' issues
- Jack Fisher as young Joe
- Mauricio Lara as Paulie, a close friend of Joe in his formative years
- Scott Michael Foster as Ryan, a local television reporter and well respected single father who overcame addiction, but conceals his own dark secrets from others
- Noel Arthur as Lansing
Netflix confirmed that You was renewed for a 10-episode third season on January 14, 2020, approximately three weeks after the second season was released. Prior to the official announcement, lead actor Penn Badgley accidentally let slip that there would be a third season during an Entertainment Tonight interview. Production on the third season began in February 2020 but was later suspended due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Production resumed in November 2020.Sera Gamble returned as showrunner and served as co-executive producer with series co-creator Greg Berlanti.
The first two seasons were loosely based on the books You and Hidden Bodies by Caroline Kepnes. A third book written by Kepnes was published on April 6, 2021, but it is unclear the extent to which that novel's plot will inform You's third season. When asked a question about the season following the plot of the third book in an interview with FilmInk, Gamble answered that "You'll be able to see the parallels when you read the book. But over the course of season two, Joe and Love went in a few directions different than Caroline's books. The longer a TV show exists alongside a book or a book series, the more it sort of diverges."
For the third season, the series was awarded $7.2 million in tax credits by the state of California. Filming for the third season began on November 2, 2020, and was originally scheduled to conclude in April 2021. On December 31, 2020, production for the third season was suspended for two weeks due to a surge in the COVID-19 pandemic. Filming resumed in February 2021 and ended in April 2021.
Penn Badgley will return in the lead role of Joe Goldberg, and Victoria Pedretti will reprise her role as Love Quinn, Joe's girlfriend, who is pregnant with his child as the second season ends. In October 2020, Travis Van Winkle and Shalita Grant were cast as series regulars and Scott Speedman was cast in a recurring role. On November 18, 2020, Dylan Arnold and Tati Gabrielle were announced as new series regular cast members, and recurring guests Michaela McManus, Shannon Chan-Kent, Ben Mehl, Christopher O'Shea, Christopher Sean, Bryan Safi, Mackenzie Astin, Ayelet Zurer, Jack Fisher, and Mauricio Lara were also announced. McManus will portray Joe's mysterious neighbor shown briefly at the end of the second season.Saffron Burrows was promoted to series regular after appearing in a recurring role in the second season. On January 25, 2021, Scott Michael Foster joined the cast in a recurring role for the third season. On April 15, 2021, it was confirmed that John Stamos would not be returning in the third season.
As part of a video and letter to its shareholders in April 2021, Netflix's co-chief executive officer and chief content officer, Ted Sarandos confirmed that the third season of You is expected to premiere sometime in the fourth quarter of 2021. On August 30, 2021, Netflix announced that the third season will premiere on October 15, 2021. A teaser trailer was released that day that revealed the name of Love and Joe's baby, Henry. On September 17, 2021, the official trailer for the third season was released.
- ^ abWhite, Peter (April 20, 2021). "'The Witcher', 'You' & 'Cobra Kai' Will Return To Netflix In Q4 2021". Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- ^ abFuentes, Tamara (November 18, 2020). "When is the Release Date of You Season 3 on Netflix?". Retrieved November 4, 2020.
- ^ abHailu, Selome (August 30, 2021). "'You' Season 3 to Premiere in October on Netflix". Variety. Retrieved August 30, 2021.
- ^ abAshurst, Sam; Robinson, Abby; Turner, Laura Jane. "You season 3: Release date, cast, plot and everything you need to know". Digital Spy. Retrieved March 28, 2021.
- ^ abcdefghijklmnopqOtterson, Joe (November 18, 2020). "You Season 3 Rounds Out Cast With 12 Additions". Variety. Retrieved November 18, 2020.
- ^ abcPetski, Denise (October 15, 2020). "'You': Travis Van Winkle & Shalita Grant Join Season 3 Of Netflix Series". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 15, 2020.
- ^ abAndreeva, Nellie (October 21, 2020). "Scott Speedman Joins Netflix's 'You' For Season 3". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 21, 2020.
- ^ abWhite, Peter (January 25, 2021). "Scott Michael Foster Joins Season 3 Of Netflix's 'You'". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved January 25, 2021.
- ^Wanjiru, Ellen (September 20, 2021). "TRAILER DEBUT: "YOU" Season 3 Returns and Joe & Love Are Killing It In The Suburbs". Blackfilm. Retrieved September 24, 2021.
- ^ abOtterson, Joe (January 14, 2020). "You Renewed for Season 3 at Netflix". Variety. Archived from the original on January 14, 2020. Retrieved January 14, 2020.
- ^Shepherd, Rebecca (November 2, 2020). "You Season 3 Is Back In Production". LadBible. Retrieved November 22, 2020.
- ^ abcdefghi"You". Followshows. Retrieved September 28, 2021.
- ^ abcdefMackelden, Amy; Gonzalez, Erica. "You Season 3: Everything You Need to Know". Harper's Bazaar. Retrieved November 18, 2020.
- ^Andreeva, Nellie; Petski, Denise (January 14, 2020). "You Renewed For Season 3 By Netflix". Deadline Hollywood. Archived from the original on January 14, 2020. Retrieved January 14, 2020.
- ^Lopez, Julyssa. "Scott Speedman Is Joining the Cast of You for Season 3". Glamour. Retrieved November 18, 2020.
- ^ ab@serathegamble (April 23, 2021). "We started work on this season in February of 2020" (Tweet). Retrieved April 23, 2021 – via Twitter.
- ^McCormick, Deborah (December 19, 2020). "You and Sera Gamble". FilmInk. Retrieved March 15, 2021.
- ^Andreeva, Nellie (December 16, 2019). "You Eyes Season 3 Renewal By Netflix After Landing California Tax Credit". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved October 18, 2020.
- ^YouNetflix [@youNetflix] (November 2, 2020). "We recommend you stay at least 6 feet from Joe Goldberg at all times. YOU S3 is back in production" (Tweet). Archived from the original on November 2, 2020. Retrieved November 2, 2020 – via Twitter.
- ^Highfill, Samantha (November 2, 2020). "Penn Badgley gets back to work as YOU starts production on season 3". Entertainment Weekly. Retrieved November 2, 2020.
- ^ abAndreeva, Nellie (December 31, 2020). "Hiatus For Mom, Shameless, You, All American & Other LA-Based Shows Extended by Warner Bros. TV Amid Covid-19 Surge". Deadline Hollywood. Retrieved January 3, 2021.
- ^@serathegamble (April 23, 2021). "Today is our last day of shooting season 3 of #YouNetflix" (Tweet). Retrieved April 23, 2021 – via Twitter.
- ^Swift, Andy (October 21, 2020). "YOU Season 3: Scott Speedman to Recur as 'Mysterious' Millionaire". TVLine. Retrieved October 21, 2020.
- ^Swift, Andy (November 18, 2020). "YOU Casts Joe's Season 3 Obsession, Plus 9 Other New Characters". TVLine. Retrieved November 18, 2020.
- ^Bueno, Antoinette (April 15, 2020). "John Stamos Not Returning to 'You' Season 3 (Exclusive)". Entertainment Tonight. Retrieved April 15, 2021.
- ^"Final Q1 2021 Shareholder Letter"(PDF). Netflix. April 20, 2021. Retrieved April 20, 2021.
- ^"Is the 'You' Season 3 Teaser Hinting at a Spin-off?". W Magazine. August 30, 2021. Retrieved September 7, 2021.
- ^Etienne, Vanessa (September 17, 2021). "Netflix's You Gets Bloody in Season 3 Trailer with Penn Badgley and Victoria Pedretti". People. Retrieved September 17, 2021.
With his ailing show facing cancellation and his star fading fast, Matt is desperately looking for a way to renew his fortune. But is Hollywood tired of his act?
STREAM THIS SEASON
Original Air Date: Jan 12, 2014
Matt continues to fight for custody of his children, trying to convince his ex-wife to forgive him for sleeping with his stalker. Meanwhile, Sean and Beverly are back together. But they soon discover that it's not so easy to heal old wounds, especially when additional secrets are revealed about their time apart. Over at the network, Carol's ambitions are dealt a cruel blow. Season premiere.STREAM THIS EPISODE
Original Air Date: Jan 19, 2014
Matt's custody battle for his kids continues; a situation he has only made worse by getting a DUI with them in the car. Sean is still reeling from the news that Beverly spent the night with ruggedly handsome Rob. While Carol falls under the spell of her charismatic new boss.STREAM THIS EPISODE
Original Air Date: Jan 26, 2014
Matt tries to get Sean and Beverly to kill him off "Pucks!" so that he can pursue an exciting career opportunity. Meanwhile, Sean and Beverly attempt to reignite their romantic spark. While over at the network, Castor struggles with plunging ratings and his equally dire mental state.STREAM THIS EPISODE
Original Air Date: Feb 2, 2014
Matt's career takes an unexpected turn - and not a good one - when he goes to appear on "The Tonight Show." Merc comes in to pitch new shows to Carol. Oh, and there's a devastating earthquake in Peru.STREAM THIS EPISODE
Original Air Date: Feb 9, 2014
The future of 'Pucks!' hangs in the balance as the network hosts its annual party for the television press. Sean and Beverly's romantic future is looking equally tenuous - and a visit to a sex therapist may only make things worse. Meanwhile, Merc Lapidus has stolen all of his blind ex-wife's artwork, and Matt is forced to come to her rescue.STREAM THIS EPISODE
Original Air Date: Feb 16, 2014
'Pucks!' is finally pulled from the schedule. Although not officially cancelled, the writing is clearly on the wall for the doomed hockey comedy. Everyone reacts in different ways: Sean is in denial, Beverly is mentally packing her bags, while Matt finds solace in the arms of a 19 year old super-fan.STREAM THIS EPISODE
Original Air Date: Feb 23, 2014
Beverly prepares to return to England, while Sean hangs onto hopes of keeping his Hollywood dream alive. Matt is crushed to learn that his former stalker is no longer obsessed with him. Carol is equally despondent when her dreams for a future with Castor are dashed.STREAM THIS EPISODE
Original Air Date: Mar 16, 2014
As interest in 'The Opposite of Us' intensifies, Beverly struggles to keep Sean on course and return to London. Matt has his own battles to fight when he learns that NBC expects him to audition for the lead in a new drama pilot. Season finale.STREAM THIS EPISODE
adult content, graphic language. viewer discretion advised.
Episodes © Hat Trick Productions Ltd. All rights reserved.
Shop gear from your favorite Showtime series
- The happy planner layout
- 2 spoopy 4 me
- Sweat lab durham
- Texas cdl written tests
- Bluetooth speaker problems
S3, E1Episode 301
Original Air Date: Jan 12, 2014
Matt continues to fight for custody of his children, trying to convince his ex-wife to forgive him for sleeping with his stalker. Meanwhile, Sean and Beverly are back together. But they soon discover that it's not so easy to heal old wounds, especially when additional secrets are revealed about their time apart. Over at the network, Carol's ambitions are dealt a cruel blow. Season premiere.
- Matt LeBlanc
- as Himself
- Tamsin Greig
- Beverly Lincoln
- Stephen Mangan
- Sean Lincoln
- John Pankow
- Merc Lapidus
- Kathleen Rose Perkins
- Carol Rance
- Mircea Monroe
- Morning Randolph
- Written by
- David Crane & Jeffrey Klarik
- Directed by
- Ian B. MacDonald and Iain B. MacDonald
- Showtime Advisories
- Adult Content, Adult Language
adult content, graphic language. viewer discretion advised.
Episodes © Hat Trick Productions Ltd. All rights reserved.
Shop gear from your favorite Showtime series
For a season premiere, that was a lot of twists, turns, and everything you'd expect from a whole season of this mystery drama.
Not many shows can handle that amount of drama, but if Nancy Drew Season 3 Episode 1 is the shape of things to come, we might get our best season yet in Nancy Drew Season 3.
It's fascinating to watch Nancy continue to make these great strides in her life and her realization that she would grow where she was planted, meaning she would live in Horseshoe Bay as the Community Police Liason Officer.
Taking Nancy away from the town to college would be too detrimental to the flow of the show. There's a certain element of the character having to stay in town because, you know, bodies are piling up.
Seriously, will these characters ever get a break?
Kennedy McMann continued to kill it as this multi-layered take on the character. Nancy's life had so many changes that she was struggling to process, and finding out she was rejected for college was the icing on the cake.
At least Ace was there to comfort her. They have a connection, for sure, but I believe Nancy likes Ace a lot more than he likes her, which could wind up being a bad thing.
Still, I appreciate the show for honing in on their connection and handling it with care. While many of the plots fly by on this show, the relationships remain as well-written as ever.
The resolution to the Nick and George relationship cliffhanger was perfect, and I was genuinely surprised Nick dropped on one knee to pop the question. This relationship is one of the strongest on TV.
Sure, they have their squabbles, but none of it seems monotonous. There's always a layer of realism with them, and now that they're planning a wedding, it will be fun to see how that all pans out.
Something tells me Nick will be more of a bridezilla than George. He strikes me as someone who will have preconceived plans for the venue, menu, and everything else in his head and won't let up from it.
The first meeting with Temperance was another strong point. This character is almost 200 years old and knows a lot about the town's history after being banished from it for so long.
Reading the fortunes of the Drew Crew was huge because it was a good way of peeling away at these relationships, especially now that all of them know only one of them will reach their full potential.
Temperance could have unleashed holy hell on the town, but for some reason, she's taking things slower. The visual of her sending the blood through the streets on the paper was striking and suggests she plans to cause bloodshed everywhere.
Her reason for being banished from town in the first place made me question whether she's not this villain she's been portrayed to be. All those years ago, if someone didn't conform to the expectations, anything could happen.
If she's been turned into this mean witch because of someone else's sins, it makes things considerably more enjoyable.
I don't think she has any association with the serial killer, but she'll likely play a massive part in the mission to stop the bodies piling up.
Two dead bodies in one episode is a lot for a season premiere, but the second death was somewhat satisfying after the way the kid spoke to Nancy and the note he put on the menu.
At least this time, Nancy will have more pull in the community now that there's no red tape stopping her from getting into crime scenes.
Her new role should help elevate her status and possibly lead to something higher-up in the world of the law, but we'll need to tune in to find out.
Did anyone else love the fact that Ryan and Carson are still living together?
Scott Wolf and Riley Smith are killing it with the little nuances between the characters, and I hope we get to see much more of it.
Riley living life away from the Hudson money and Nancy donating everything to the people who were harmed due to the family is big.
This shows a lot of progression for Ryan. Early in the show's run, his name was synonymous with money, but he was never a happy man.
He looks happier than ever living with Nancy and Carson, creating an unbreakable bond with them.
I appreciate the show for having Ryan and Carson making this work instead of defaulting to bickering.
"The Warning of the Frozen Heart" was the perfect way to kick off this new season in style.
Now that we have our conflicts and mystery set up, all we can do is buckle in and go on this crazy ride.
What did you think of the new mystery?
Do you like that Temperance is a villain and can converse with the Drew Crew?
Do you have any preliminary suspects in mind?
What did you think of the proposal?
Hit the comments below.
Catch new episodes Fridays at 9 p.m. on The CW.
Remember, you can watch Nancy Drew online right here via TV Fanatic.
Paul Dailly is the Associate Editor for TV Fanatic. Follow him on Twitter.
1 episodes episode season 3
Kurulus Osman season 3 episode 1 release date and time explained
What time will Kurulus Osman season 3 episode 1 release around the world and how can fans stream the hit series online for free?
Whilst the global conversation surrounding international television series may still be focused on the South Korean ‘Squid Game’, there is another major title on the horizon.
Kurulus Osman is a Turkish television drama that tells the story of Osman I, the founder of the Ottoman Empire. Since premiering in November 2019, the series has gone on to experience global success and critical acclaim.
However, the excitement is now reaching a boiling point with season 3 finally set to return this week; but what time will episode 1 release online?
How to watch Kurulus Osman season 3…
Kurulus Osman is aired first on the Turkish broadcasting network ATV, before new episodes are uploaded to the franchise’s official website.
The platform offers the English versions of Dirilis Ertugrul, Payitaht Abdulhamid, Turkler Geliyor, Mavera and Uyanis Buyuk Selcuklu.
Unfortunately, Kurulus Osman is not currently available on other major streaming platforms such as Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max or Hulu.
However, the prequel series Dirilis Ertugrul is available on Netflix in a select number of international locations.
- CLUTCH: New Indian Esports series arrives on YouTube
Kurulus Osman season 3 episode 1: Release date and time
Kurulus Osman season 3 episode 1 will release on ATV at 8 PM local time.
The franchise has not confirmed a release time for the English subtitles via their website, but the new episodes are expected to launch online at the following international times:
- Pacific Time: 4 – 5 PM PDT
- Eastern Time: 7 – 8 PM EDT
- British Time: 12 – 1 AM BST
- European Time: 1 – 2 AM CEST
- Pakistan Time: 4 – 5 AM PKT
- India Time: 4.30 – 5.30 PM IST
- Philippine Time: 7 – 8 AM PHT
The described times have not been confirmed, but are based on the international streaming release of episodes from season 2.
How many episodes are in Kurulus Osman season 3?
At the time of writing, the total number of episodes in Kurulus Osman season 3 has not been officially revealed.
However, fans should not be too worried at this lack of information, especially considering that production is still ongoing; filming as the broadcast is taking place, as was prior seasons.
We know that season 3 will run into 2022, meaning there are at least 13 episodes being planned, but fans should expect between 27 and 37 episodes in accordance with prior seasons.
By Tom Llewellyn – [email protected]
Have something to tell us about this article?Let us know
I knelt in front of him. She took his swimming trunks and pulled them down, his cock was not big. Spreading his legs apart, I took his soft member in my mouth, and with progressive movements began to massage it with my lips.
You will also be interested:
- Humboldt house green bay
- Wood removable wallpaper
- Imessage typing gif 2016
- Chevy camaro on ebay
- Iron mountain shredding cost
- Rx7 fc motor mounts
At home I will divorce a bottle and take it with me. Aunt Lyuba took a glass poured by my mother. For good luck my friend. - similar to Svetina, but the chest and butt were slightly larger.