reborn protagonists 1 by cyiv on deviantart
reborn wiki pokmon amino
reborn wip by stephsin2kh on deviantart
reborn trainer doodles by terraterracotta
reborn wiki pokmon amino
reborn character tier lists discussion as well
reborn wiki pokmon amino
fan showcase reborn pokmon amino
reborn wiki pokmon amino
pokmon reborn pokmon fan wiki fandom powered by
oddish reborn rpg wiki fandom powered by wikia
rukiryo reborn rpg wiki fandom powered by wikia
magneton reborn rpg wiki fandom powered by wikia
glitches reborn rpg wiki fandom powered by wikia
i lost my exp
golem reborn rpg wiki fandom powered by wikia
leafeon reborn rpg wiki fandom powered by wikia
legends are reborn character idea by
ninetales reborn rpg wiki fandom powered by wikia
aron reborn rpg wiki fandom powered by wikia
piloswine reborn rpg wiki fandom powered by wikia
malchous forest reborn wikia fandom
This post is named Pokemon Reborn Characters. You could download all the image about Pokemon Reborn Characters for free. Here are the image gallery of Pokemon Reborn Characters, if you want the image or like this post please contribute with us to talk about this post to your social advertising or save this post in your device.
There are many plenty images of Pokemon Reborn Characters. You will find out or you can search the images such as. Fanart Of Many Many Reborn Characters, Reborn Protagonists 1 By Cyiv On Deviantart, Reborn Wiki Pokmon Amino, Reborn Wip By Stephsin2kh On Deviantart, Reborn Trainer Doodles By Terraterracotta, Reborn Wiki Pokmon Amino, Reborn Taka, Reborn Character Tier Lists Discussion As Well, Reborn Cain, Reborn Wiki Pokmon Amino
Characters / Pokemon Reborn Player And Rivals
open/close all folders
Vero Espenson/Alice Winthrop/Kuro Lengile/Lucia Anahera/Ari Allaway/Decibel (No Last Name Given)The player character, who arrives in Reborn City on a train and narrowly avoids being killed in a terrorist attack. After receiving their first Pokemon from Ame, they set out to defeat the Reborn League while, by a series of coincidences, getting themselves involved in the conflict with Team Meteor.
Unlike other Pokemon games, you have two appearances for each gender available at creation, as well the option to play a gender-neutral character. The males are Vero and Kuro, the females are Alice and Lucia, and the non-binaries are Ari and Decibel.
- Action Girl: If female.
- Ain't Too Proud to Beg: It's perfectly possible to agree to Fern's demands that you Kneel Before Zod if it means being freed from the Nuzleaf trap.
- Defiant to the End: It's also possible to go the other way. And no, it doesn't lead to a game over, thanks to Taka.
- Ambiguous Gender: Ari and Decibel as nonbinaries. As of episode 17, any of them can have one if you want.
- Ambiguously Brown: Lucia, Ari, and Kuro, particularly Kuro.
- Anti-Hero: Fittingly, considering the game. You can do some pretty shady things, such as joining a gang and stealing Pokémon, but are still a good guy overall.
- Badass Bystander: They usually end up fighting Meteor whenever someone important spots them, asks them to help, and gets them permission to go to the appropriate ward.
- Badass in a Nice Suit: Decibel looks to be wearing one.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: At one point in Episode 18.
- Cool Shades: Kuro's got a nice set.
- Cowboy Cop: If they become an honorary member of the police force, they tend to act like this, as advancing the plot sometimes requires the breaking of rules to do good (like rescuing Heather).
- Curb-Stomp Battle: You will probably be on the receiving end of this at least once over the course of the game, and you are the one giving these out in the Glass Workshop.
- The Dreaded: Your win streak has become infamous among Team Meteor by Episode 18, and pretty much every Mook among them acknowledges they have no chance against you in a straight fight. See the following quotes for some highlights.
Really, what was she expecting? (after losing a fight with you)
Not only are you not a Glaceon, you are the singular last thing I wanted to see when opening that door.
Glass breaks and you appear yet again. Just like my nightmares. [ ] The nightmare thing was a joke, just by the way. Mostly.
- Dude, Where's My Respect?: Averted. The gym leaders show you respect for your part in fighting Meteor, and if you rescue the policemen in the Jasper/Beryl wards, they'll remember it and treat you accordingly. Most noticeably, after returning to Reborn City from a period of absence due to the sleeping spell in Agate City people will actually comment on your constant raids on Team Meteor that have been getting press coverage thanks to Gossip Gardevoir, and are understandably thankful to you for saving the city. Some will even go as far as asking for your autograph.
- Elegant Gothic Lolita: Alice.
- Even the Guys Want Him / Even the Girls Want Her: If someone hits on one of them, they do so regardless of gender.
- Friend To All 'Mons: Gaining the event 'mons requires being this. For example, you can jump in and save a Pachirisu (or Zigzagoon) from a group of boys about to throw it in the water, at which point it joins you out of gratitude.
- Guile Hero: Several times, you have to make clever use of the environment around you to succeed in your current goal, making them this.
- Hello, [Insert Name Here]: Though they do have Canon Names.
- Heroic Mime: You might only speak in prompt choices.
- Iconic Item: Averted. They don't have the iconic Pokémon protagonist hat.
- Immune to Fate: The fortune teller can't see their fate at all, and what they do see seems to be a What If? you never came scenario.
- Messianic Archetype: Implied, given Anna sees light surrounding you when you first meet her, and your actions have an overwhelmingly positive impact on Reborn City.
- My God, What Have I Done?: For someone who never talks and whose personality is purely defined by the player, they still seem to have this reaction when they inadvertently drive Corey to suicide.
- Also, when Shelly says Its not like reading diaries ever really got anyone in trouble. in Ametrine City (after you potentially doing just that caused Amaria to try to kill herself), your character looks the other direction for several seconds.
- Mysterious Past: Where they come from or why they were on the train is never explained, and their parents never appear in-game. Heck, it's not even clear that they do have parents.
- One-Trainer Army: If they join one of the gangs, they quickly become The Dragon thanks to how they wipe the floor with the other gang's grunts. They also assault the orphanage with only two other people and trounce most everyone there. And then there's the trail of defeated Meteor members left in their wake whenever they investigate Meteor's going-ons... And of course, they endure the infamous 6vs30 at Glass Workstation.
- Peek-a-Bangs: Alice's and Lucia's hair covers their right eye.
- The Reliable One: Judging by how often they get handed a Pokémon and told to take care of it or get enlisted to fight Meteor, most people accurately peg them as this.
- Schrödinger's Player Character: Averted, as of 18. You can see the other choices for PC riding the intro train with you; they just all die in the explosion. Basically, the one you choose is the one who Ame sits across from, and the one who survives.
- Spanner in the Works: Frequently for Team Meteor.
- Tights Under Shorts: Lucia looks to be wearing some.
- Took a Level in Badass: Necessary to survive the Reborn region.
- Unwitting Instigator of Doom: Their actions have accidentally caused some pretty bad results: completing the 'find all the police officers' ends with Corey being unmasked, which makes Heather run away, which makes Corey kill himself, which he blames the player for. Reading Titania's diary led to Amaria finding out that Titania didn't love her, causing her suicide attempt. And destroying the PULSE Magnezone tore ZEL apart, leading to Zero's mental breakdown.
- Vague Age: They look vaguely around sixteen, but it's really hard to tell.
- The fact that they aren't sent to the resident Orphanage of Fear upon arriving in Reborn City suggests that they're at least legal.
Apprentice Victoria/Victoria Marlow
"As soon as I heard, I had to go see if I could help! I'd stay and talk more, but I have to hurry!"The apprentice of Kiki, who starts the Reborn League at the same time as the player and becomes their rival.
- Back-to-Back Badasses: Has several double battles with the PC.
- Bare-Fisted Monk: Her theme.
- Berserk Button: After Kiki's death, Team Meteor agents mentioning her name is enough to enrage Victoria.
- Big Sister Instinct: Develops one for Shelly after the latter witnesses Corey's suicide.
- Cannot Spit It Out: She's been in love with Cal for a while, but can't muster up the courage to tell him.
- Crippling Overspecialization: Prior to Episode 17, unlike your other rivals, the Grass and Poison type specialists Fern and Cain, she takes much longer to train any Pokemon that are not part Fighting type. After, just like the other two, she never sticks strictly to Fighting types. Her starter isn't even of her alleged specialty type at any point in its evolutionary line.
- Damsel out of Distress: She gets kidnapped by Aster and Eclipse at one point. When you reach them, she does not stand by passively, instead teaming up with you for a double battle.
- Determinator: She can be beaten and broken, but she will not give up.
- Honor Before Reason: Victoria is prone to well-intentioned but foolish actions, such as challenging you to stop you from challenging Kiki, even though you need to defeat Kiki to get the Strength HM and save a bunch of children.
- Leeroy Jenkins: Rushing to attack Team Meteor caused her to get captured.
- Love Hurts: Cal is working for Meteor, and his actions indirectly get her mother figure killed. She can't even look at him after finding out.
- Mission Control: After Ame dies at Lin's hands, Victoria takes over as the advice-giver for you when you go to the gyms alongside Adrienn.
- Nice Girl: While she has her limits, she's still very kindhearted. Sadly, she has partially Took a Level in Jerkass after Kiki's killed.
- Nice Job Breaking It, Hero!: If she'd actually let Cal explain that he'd sabotaged the PULSE machine when it was installed, things could have gone a lot better between them.
- Parental Substitute: Kiki is this to her, and her void-self implies that she wanted to be like her. Or at least, the person she thought Kiki was.
- Put on a Bus: As of Episode 15, shes barely present in the story after Kikis death, beyond The Cameo when youre going down the waterfall to the Water Treatment Plant.
- The Bus Came Back: In Episode 16, she returns to the main cast, with a huge role in helping you storm Devon Corp and the resulting incident with Team Meteor.
- Signature Mon: Gallade and, prior to Episode 17, Emboar. After, the latter's replaced by Incineroar.
- Silk Hiding Steel
- Small Steps Hero: Deconstructed. Victoria's attempt to do good immediately, without considering the long-term consequences, end up being more of an hindrance than anything.
- Survivor's Guilt: Victoria turns out to have been guilt-ridden over Kikis death when she reappears. Her void-self even introduces herself to you as Kiki.
Why did I have to be the one to live?!
Pretty Boy Cain/Cain LaRue
"Heyyyy, you're cute. What? Haha, no, I didn't say anything!"One of the player's rivals. Cain is a somewhat effiminate young lad who tries to help out whenever he can.
- Agent Peacock: He wears eyeliner, a fishnet shirt, paints his nails, and is just as badass as everyone else in Reborn.
- Big Brother Instinct:
- After Heather's father commits suicide, Cain spends a fair amount of time reaching out and trying to be comforting to her, and is fairly protective of her from then on.
- While hes actually the little brother, he also has this with his sister Aya.
- Brainwashed and Crazy: In Episode 18, he and Shelly are mind-controlled by the PULSE Hypno and forced to fight the player 2 on 1.
- Cain and Abel: Subverted with him and his older sister Aya. While at first it seems that Cain ran away due to how his family treated him after he came out as bisexual, its shown when you meet her that she feels very guilty about it.
- Camp Gay: While he's actually Bi, he clearly fits many of the stereotypes.
- Crippling Overspecialization:
- Averted prior to Episode 17, at first by accident due to adopting an Popplio early in the game, eventually intentionally. Before taking on Psychic gym leader Radomus, Cain decides to supplement his usual Poison types with a couple of mons that cover their weaknesses.
- By Episode 17, he never sticks strictly to Poison types.
- Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass: He volunteers to hold off half a dozen orderlies at the orphanage. When you're done running around doing your bit, you head back to find that he's pushed them into a corner. Also, before he came out as bisexual and left his mother and sister, he was the Poison Reserve Gym Leader. And his old team, now with his sister Aya, is fairly high in the running for being That One Boss even by Reborn Gym Leader standards.
- Desperately Looking for a Purpose in Life: He admits in the void that even though he ran away from home, the only place he ever ran was "in circles."
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: His trainer title is even Pretty Boy!
- Meaningful Name: Presumably as in Cain and Abel. It becomes more meaningful when you realize that he has a little in common with the original Cain from the Bible, being the younger brother who ran away from home (though he didn't kill his sibling).
- Mundane Solution: When a Team Meteor Grunt bars his way at Pyrous Mountain, refusing to move or send out his Pokemon, Cain just has his Nidoking push him down a ledge (dont worry, the grunt survived).
- One-Man Army: See Crouching Moron, Hidden Badass to learn exactly how.
- OOC Is Serious Business: He feels this way at Radomuss castle after Radomus (unsuccessfully) brainwashed El/Elias and took the Amethyst Pendant. While nobodys arguing El deserved it, hes understandably unnerved, even lampshading it.
Cain: Im really kind of not comfortable with this And Im normally comfortable with a lot of things most people arent comfortable with
- Poisonous Person: He was the former Poison Reserve Gym Leader.
- The Runaway: Ran away from home because his mother didn't approve of his sexuality.
- Sad Clown: He was pretty hurt by his family's rejection, but covers it up with jokes and innuendo.
"But hey, everyone's a little bit broken, right? And some pieces just don't fit together."
- Shout-Out: After hes rescued from El/Elias, he mentions hes never gonna be the very best, like no one ever was at this rate.
- Signature Mon: Nidoking and, prior to Episode 17, Samurott. The latter gets replaced by Primarina after it.
- That Came Out Wrong: Has a habit of spouting out innuendos.
- That Reminds Me of a Song: Has a tendency to break into song occasionally.
- The Tease: Flirts with anyone, regardless of gender. But mainly flirts with you.
- Uncertain Doom: As of the end of Episode 18, he's stuck in the void along with Luna and Samson/Ciel.
Swag Jockey Fern/Fern Sevilla
"Later, loser!"The player's other, other rival. Even in the world of Reborn, he stands out for being just so...unpleasant.
- Alpha Bitch: Male version. And yes, he is a male.
- Always Second Best: He's this to both you and his sister.
- Armor-Piercing Question: To Florinia at Fiore Manor/Amaria's house, if you defeated Solaris at Pyrous Mountain.
Fern: You really are dead inside. You really are just a stupid robot now.
Fern: Isnt that what you wanted to be?!
- Black Shirt: Guess who joins Team Meteor when he decides they're the winning side?
- Crippling Overspecialization: Averted prior to Episode 17, like Cain, but the deliberate reason comes even earlier. Not applicable after, as he never sticks strictly to Grass types any more.
- Deadpan Snarker
- Dude Looks Like a Lady: Having a feminine name doesn't help.
- Entitled Bastard: Believes that by siding with Team Meteor, when they rule the world, he will be in his rightful place at the top.
- Explain, Explain... Oh, Crap!: When Julia sets the first Team Meteor base to blow, he asks what she did. Her response is Kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa-
Fern: Oh shit! Lets move!
- Four Eyes, Zero Soul: In your first encounter with him and the subsequent raid of a Team Meteor base, he could be considered to be a mostly decent person, if a bit of a Jerkass. That illusion fades fast in your later encounters with him.
- The Friend Nobody Likes: No one in Reborn, not even his sister, likes him that much, and hes only tolerated because of his skill, mostly.
- Gender-Blender Name
- Green Thumb: His specialty is Grass-types, and he's the Grass Reserve Leader at least, until he joins Team Meteor. He probably got fired after that.
- I Fight for the Strongest Side: Fern cites this trope as his reason for joining Team Meteor.
- I Have No Son!: Actually "I Have No Sister", but after the Armor-Piercing Question above, he leaves the Manor, saying that he doesn't have a sister anymore. Even Solaris seems a bit unnerved by this exchange, and he was previously talking about "remedying" his own son Taka for disloyalty/incompetence!
- Inferiority Superiority Complex: It's implied by his void-self in Episode 18 that his Small Name, Big Ego tendencies are the result of viewing himself as inferior to his sister.
- Insufferable Genius / Small Name, Big Ego: A mix of the two. He's talented, but not as much as he thinks.
- Jerkass: The guy makes Silver look pleasant.
- Kneel Before Zod: Tries to force the player character to "get on all fours and beg like a dog" if they want to be let out of the Nuzleaf cage. If they refuse, he leaves them there to starve to death.
- Lack of Empathy: His crowning moment being making jokes about Corey's suicide.
- Never My Fault: Fern absolutely refuses to admit his own mistakes. Whenever he loses, it's because his opponent cheated or got lucky. When he attacks his own sister at Titania's hideout, it's her fault for not joining Team Meteor along with him.
- Nice Job Fixing It, Villain!: When he orders the Trainers at the Trainers School to prevent you from fighting Florinia and to stall you, all they really accomplish is to give your team a nice source of experience to ensure you can fight her evenly.
- Poor Communication Kills: Downplayed example early in the game; when Julia and Florinia tell him to meet them at the Abandoned Plant in the Peridot Ward, they dont specify which one of the two theyre talking about.
- "The Reason You Suck" Speech: Under certain circumstances, he will give his sister Florinia a speech about how she uses her lack of emotion as a shield to avoid confronting her issues, calling her a coward and an unfeeling robot. And he isn't exactly wrong.
- Took a Level in Jerkass: He isn't too unpleasant when you first meet him, but after you run into him in the Onyx Trainer's School, that first impression fades fast.
- The Rival: Your primary one.
- Signature Mon: Roserade and, prior to Episode 17, Serperior. After, it's replaced by Decidueye.
- Smug Snake: He loses again and again to the player, and always remains more arrogant than Blue and Silver combined.
- Sore Loser: Is he ever.
- Worthy Opponent: Inverted: He thinks youre not good enough to face him, or his sister Florinia, and tries to prevent you from facing her by blocking off the building. It's implied by his void-self much later that this act is actually because of a Inferiority Superiority Complex, and it/him says that "You're worthy (to face Florinia). And I never was."
I smelled the scent of lust, as if the pheromones of my wife and Oleg reigned around. "Can we fuck her together?". Damn, why such thoughts visit me. I was angry with myself and could not understand where my self-control had gone. Every woman has her own scent.
Characters pokemon reborn
What is it. I asked again in a suddenly hoarse voice. Tatyana Nikolaevna silently put the syringe next to her, then dipping her finger into a jar of Vaseline, took my penis with.The BEST and Worst Starters in Pokemon Reborn!
You like it, don't you. You like it when I pump your cunt. " Mother narrowed her eyes. Through gritted teeth, she admitted the shameful truth. Yes.
You will also like:
- Antenna for emerson tv
- Best pet tracker 2015
- Commonwealth department of revenue
- Elephant ear washer amazon
- 2014 f150 differential fluid
- General manager dispensary salary
- Flower girls se skyrim
- Groudon pokemon sword
A short summer skirt covering the butt and a tight T-shirt only on the chest. Oleg always likes an open belly and quick access to all places. We take things and a GoPro 4 camera for filming video on water. In the car, Oleg more than once climbed under my skirt.